Thread: Harmony

Junior Member(有D料到)

Harmony

New place behind the previous real estate office, across Zillmere state school..good to see more new shops on northern hemisphere..took a punt there and impressed with the set up, nice clean rooms, two girls on. $60 per hour with similar pricing to others. PM me for more details and happy to share/exchange info..WIR...yes to see other girls on offer..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Might be just me, but I would be wary of visiting a shop that is so close to a school.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

top class shop in Chermside area

Just been this shop this morning. I think they have 2 girls in the shop. shop is very clean and comfortable. they are very nice.
    I had massage from a Japanese girl. Good looking and nice smile, good service.
    The location is good, rear of the property business, they have few carpark onsite. very convenient.
    I will come back definitely.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Might be just me, but I would be wary of visiting a shop that is so close to a school.
    Not just you. I wouldn't go to a shop anywhere near a school.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lacherchired View Post
    Just been this shop this morning. I think they have 2 girls in the shop. shop is very clean and comfortable. they are very nice.
    I had massage from a Japanese girl. Good looking and nice smile, good service.
    The location is good, rear of the property business, they have few carpark onsite. very convenient.
    I will come back definitely.

Are you seriously THAT stupid that even after we comment about it EVERY time you stupid fucks do this, you still think we will believe the review of a first time poster giving a positive review of a shop that just opened?

WE KNOW YOU ARE SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO THE SHOP AND YOUR REVIEWS ARE FAKE!!!

Too subtle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecchi.gaijin View Post

WE KNOW YOU ARE SOMEHOW CONNECTED TO THE SHOP AND YOUR REVIEWS ARE FAKE!!!

Too subtle?
    I lol'd. Would not go to a shop right next to a school, that's just wrong on so many levels..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroo Point Cowboy View Post
    Not just you. I wouldn't go to a shop anywhere near a school.
    Walk in as if you are going for a massage?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any more recent reviews?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some fun memories from this place a couple of years back. As far as 2020 goes it looks like there are limited options with mostly the taiwanese mamasan there most days of the week unfortunately. Couple of average Jap working there on other days.. nothing to bring back return business for.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anybody know they closed down or just temporarily unavailable coz of construction? I used to see M for good massage. Any info where she gone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I walked in there like 3 months ago. Absolute boiler so made an excuse and straight back out.

Pretty sure this is the same group as the Massage Studio on Zillmere road.

Definitely a firm AVOID from me and fingers crossed this boiler joint shuts down.