Junior Member(有D料到)

Mimi - Slim n' sexy

Back from the dead

Name: Mimi

Date: 03/06/18

Establishment: Nadira Club

Rate: $150 per hour

Nationality: Chinese

Description: Super slim lady with A cup bust. Shaved as well. Nice face.

Services: CBJ, FS, hyper cat bath

Been a while since I've posted an AR on a punt, actually haven't been punting much due to various reasons but I'm looking to get back into it now that my situations is a bit better. Probs not gonna write as much rn, but hey, let's see how much I waffle.

Rocked up to the venue, I saw that my old regular haunt had undergone a change in management, with different people managing it. The 2 new guys were friendly enough and showed me into the waiting room. Looks like they improved the place quite a bit since the last time I was there. Was shown the two girls who were available, Cici and Mimi, both were pretty slim Chinese ladies with Cici being a bit taller and curvier. I had my eye on Mimi though as she had that type of face that I really find attractive, I asked the papasan what he recommended though, he said Mimi had great service. I paid $160 for the hour and was lead into the room by Mimi. Room's are still kinda the same but decent enough.

Got in the room, took a shower, then jumped on the bed and waited for her to finish her's. Mimi's really slim, medium height, with some A cups. A decent figure if you're into skinny ladies but her face is really cute imo. Anyway she finishes up and jumps on the bed. I sit behind and start feeling her up a bit and she starts to warm up to me. She jumps behind me and returns the favor, with little kisses and caresses everywhere, I found out she's incredibly strong for her stature. She lays be down and goes for this super weird cat bath where she's catbathing me and giving me a massage at the same time. Stretching out my groin muscles and whatnot, it was a new experience, especially considering as I had become a bit inflexible as of late. She started grinding herself onto me all whilst still massaging pressure points and I realize she seems to be pretty dominant here. She doms me up and starts some CBJ, keeping the pressure on my dick and my thighs, was a nice experience. Mimi kept moving around during the CBJ, she even managed to get underneath me at one point, and her skills were pretty good as well.

We eventually move onto the main course, she gets on top and goes for reverse cowgirl, we then move to doggy afterwards. Her pussy feels good, tight, wet, and warm. She doesn't mind doing a bit of the work at the beginning but I wanted to take a bit of control during the session and became more active, she was nice enough to let me go with it. Wasn't feeling my best that night so it went by pretty quick afterwards. We exchanged massages (she earned it) until the time was up. We cleaned up and said our goodbyes.

Overall, it was an interesting and new experience for me. The catbath/foreplay was kinda intense, she had me wrapped around her finger. Sex was great as well, she gets into it.

Experience: 8/10, pretty good, I probably will return for her as I did enjoy my time with her. Asked the papasan about her, he told me that she's going back to China by the end of the month, so I know my time limit.

Banned
    Thanks Bro Jack Frank R , Enjoy the New Top Girl - Kelly ! Top Face!!Top Service!!!