Had the chance to pop into 42 Gladesville today and decided to try one of their Aussie girls Ashley who is a young 18 or 19yr old Girl Next Door looking baby. Ashley is fairly tall and has a petite body with B or C cups tits.

Paid $150 for a 30 minute session with her. After paying Ashley takes my hand and leads me up to her room and ask me to take a shower. Ashley pops out of the room for a few minutes and returns as i'm getting out of the shower. I quickly dry myself and at the same time Ashley starts to take her Bra & G-string off to reveal a sexy young teenie body.

Onto the bed and Ashley starts to kiss my body and suck on my nipples and at the same time her hand wonders down to my already hard cock where she strokes and massages my cock and ball. I lean across and start massaging her tits and sucking on her nipples which she responses to very well and my hand wonders down to her pussy where I start to massage her clit and rub her pussy and lightly slide my finger into her already we pussy.

Ashley then grab a condom and gave me a pretty decent CBJ which went on for about 5-10 minutes she then jumped on top and slide my cock into her wet pussy and we started in cowgirl then followed by reverse cowgirl, some doggy and finished in missionary before I blew a big load.

Jumped in the shower to clean up and then got change then got a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug before I left.

Overall its was a pretty decent service compared to other Caucasian girls I've fucked in the past.

I would rate it a 7/10 and Ashley does provide extra's but didn't do any and I'm not too sure what she charges but I had already spent $150 so that was enough.