Thread: Nova - rimming expert

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nova - rimming expert

I popped into No5 for my first time last week.

Prior to going in I checked which lady was available that provided a rimming service. After a number of wechat messages I booked in to see Nova.

Nova is very petite and quite sexy. She has I tight body with nice sized tits and soft skin. As mentioned in previous posts she does have a full bush down below which is not my cup of team but hey I was after someone who was going to give me a great rimming service.

We started in the shower where Nova made sure i was thoroughly cleaned. This got my friend below very excited. After drying off from the shower Nova got me to lay down on my stomach. She proceeded to kiss my back as she worked her way down. I stopped half way down and turned my head for some dfk before she continued her journey.

Nova then went back to working her way down my body until she got to my bum and then started some amazing rimming action. Instinctively I lifted my hips and Nova then grabbed by hard cock and started to wank me as her tongue kept working its magic. After about 10 minutes of this Nova turned me over and proceeded to commence her BBBJ. Her oral skills are very good and she kept alternating between sucking my cock and balls and rimming my ass.

It was a sensational feeling and after about 15 mins she asked if I wanted to CIM which I told her yes. She picked up her pace sucking my cock and played with my ass and balls and before I knew it I erupted into her mouth.

After Nova spat out my deposit and rinsed her mouth she came back and asked if I wanted a massage to which I replied yes. There was still about 30 mins on the clock but given the tough few weeks I had I was in no mood for some fucking action and resided myself on just enjoying a relaxing 30 mins. Her massage skills are quite excellent and she really worked on some of the knots in my back. I'm pretty sure I drift off to sleep for a period as well.

Buzzer went and it was time to jump back in the shower and head off.

Face: 8.5
    Body: 9
    BBBJ: 9
    Rimming: 9.5
    Attitude: 8.5

Overall: 9

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Same girl as Baby at New 278 shop
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah it is and I have wanted to see her at 278 club but she is always booked out when I call to make a booking. Hopefully soon

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So nova still at n5 or at ginza

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    So nova still at n5 or at ginza
    sent a Wechat message to N5M earlier today to find out when she is working next and they message me this evening to say she is working on Thursday but in saying that I was told on Friday that she was working at N5M yesterday and when I called they said she wasn't work at their shop yesterday and then I checked 278 club roster and she was rostered on their roster so she maybe working at 278 club now, but not 100% sure. Will check N5M roster on Thursday to see.

Note: I have noticed she has been on 278 club roster for the last 7 days straight including tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I won't think the girls would jump around competing shops.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by the big Z View Post
    I won't think the girls would jump around competing shops.
    Girls will chase the money and the work
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    The good old Rusty Trumbone...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    The good old Rusty Trumbone...
    She is very good at it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow she sounds awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing : )
    Yeah one shop in city which recently opened,
    50% of their girls are from our shop
    Even their manager is from our shop lol

We don’t blame any, just saying ~❤️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Happens all the time. Even jumping between shops in the same week, keeps it fresh for the punters, with new faces in different shops often. Otherwise the girls find that their earnings stagnate, as punters get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by blade2000 View Post
    Happens all the time. Even jumping between shops in the same week, keeps it fresh for the punters, with new faces in different shops often. Otherwise the girls find that their earnings stagnate, as punters get bored.
    Well said, That's true