Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message to the booking thief

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

A message to the booking thief

So yesterday I had just enough spare time to make a booking with my favourite little ml. I booked ahead and drove on over. An elderly square headed dude arrived just before me and headed in. When I walked in for my booking there was a little commotion. He saw that my girl was 'available' and was shouting the place down demanding to see her. After a few minutes everyone's day was being ruined, the other punters trying to have a nice massage, the girls trying to smooth over the situation, and me who had actually made a fucking booking unlike that fat headed buffoon. Anyhow long story short, when arsehole threatened to call the cops on the place if he didn't get his way I let him go, as the owner wasn't in yet the girls were panicking at how to handle the obnoxious jerk.

So here is a song dedicated to that booking thief.
    https://youtu.be/0doSWS0Fj24

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What an ass!
    Ur a good man for letting him have it

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    For the greater good. He was just fucking it up for three other punters as well, all the other girls working, but most importantly he was making a very special young ml's life a misery to get his own way. I'm quite sure in the end he would have received a rather crap service and then whinged about it.
    I had planned to try and go back later in the day, but a certain little princess fell ill at school and needed picking up. The joys of single parenthood strike once again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man that would have been such a blueball experience. Thats a major downside of the punting world that i really feel sorry for the ML/WL for, having to deal with creeps and lowlives like that, especially smaller shops that may not be able to defend themselves.

My thoughts go to the poor ml who had to serve this guy. The way he was behaving, hard to imagine he would be a gentleman inside the room. Hope the girl got through the session ok !

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Correct. I didn't want the girl(s) to be adversely effected by the whole thing any more than had already been. He probably would've been a shocker in the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What shop? More descriptions of the cunt?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have to feel sorry for the girls in this situation. Not like they can say no to a prick like that. Hopefully the owner is their next time and can tell him to gtfo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Correct. I didn't want the girl(s) to be adversely effected by the whole thing any more than had already been. He probably would've been a shocker in the room.
    Dude... can you PM me the details. Think I had a silmilar experience with this guy about 3 weeks back.... well if it is the same place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think perfect opportunity to build a stronger relationship with the ML.

That dude is a cunt.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    how old is the dickhead you think?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's ridiculous, what on earth, I felt sorry for the girls and I hope the ship owner will find a way to ban this guy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow...that is really between a rock and a hard place. I feel for the ML. Hope you manage to find some time to get a session soon mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man, that sucks. Hopefully he gets what he deserves in the future.

It does remind me of a time when I went in for a massage near World Square. An older Korean man came after me and he asked to see the girl (who was also Korean) that was selected for me, so I ended up with a different girl. I thought about complaining but in the end I let it go, as I wasn’t very familiar with the girl (or the place, for that matter).

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    He would've been late 50's early 60's, grey hair, Eastern European accent..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    I think perfect opportunity to build a stronger relationship with the ML.

That dude is a cunt.
    Yeah we have a good relationship anyway, but I think next visit will be fantastic. She's a great girl and deserves better than that shit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Think I had a silmilar experience with this guy about 3 weeks back.... well if it is the same place.
    Why isnt the a'hole banned from the place?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Different venues it would seem.

Banned
    I did this once on William St. I just did a turd and put it in a plastic bag.
    When he left i just dumped it on his head.
    He got the message.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    People like this ruin the mood for everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast