Thread: stay away

Senior Member(無間使者)

stay away

i took one for the team last week, boy i wish i hadn't, i got it from CM. i messaged her and she sent me pictures, so i thought i would go and investigate as soon as i got there she opened the door but was hidden behind the door so i walked in what a shock ugliest ML i have ever seen. The place is in units in Thomas street Chermside. She has had one breast removed through breast cancer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by charm View Post
    i took one for the team last week, boy i wish i hadn't, i got it from CM. i messaged her and she sent me pictures, so i thought i would go and investigate as soon as i got there she opened the door but was hidden behind the door so i walked in what a shock ugliest ML i have ever seen. The place is in units in Thomas street Chermside. She has had one breast removed through breast cancer
    Thanks for taking one for the team, of all I've heard by far this is most outrageous! For this we have to thank u greatly. ...

It's a wonder they even allow themself or their pimp to advertise for them. In the business world this would be deemed false advertising, but i guess what can u do in this industry as I'm sure they'll already have a backup plan for such thing right?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ooh, that is one fetish I never want to go with.