Thread: LULU - My first 278 punt!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

LULU - My first 278 punt!

All the reviews on Lulu/Bella lately really piqued my interest. That and her pics and details really got me. I mean at 42kg... she will grab any guy into the smaller, lighter girls.

Was running late already so rushed up the stairs and straight in. Place looks great, love that clean fresh Reno smell. Decor very similar to Ginza, dark and moody. Didn’t have to wait but did peek into waiting zone to appreciate the segmented curtained areas for guys who want to be discrete. I like it.

Was led in by Tony(?) to the ‘Shanghai’ room no3 and immediately felt comfortable and relaxed as it reminds me very much of Ginza.

SCOPING
    Not long after Lulu shows up and yes, she is very pretty. Her face actually reminds me a bit of the ML Lexi at Diva for the massage dudes out there. She was sporting a little yellow bikini (with fillets) and the most enormous black heels in the world! As soon as she came in we got right into it.

TASTING
    Heaps of DFK right off the mark. Not a smoker, very sensual and for only 1min into session. It was pretty intense. She pauses just to ask me (in mando) if I was Japanese. Think she likes the look of me.. and I like the look of her too.

We stop to undress and she just ‘drops’ the second she takes off those heels. This girl is short. Probably 155... can see clear over her head. I wouldn’t say skinny. Slim is probably the best with shapely A-cups and not much tone around her tummy and butt. Everything about her screams ‘teenager,’ but on inquiry she is 21. Close enough...

She actually is quite talkative if you can speak some Chinese. Was very interested in my marital status, kids, where I live etc..

PRE-GAME
    We actually spent a long time in the shower. She is thorough with cleaning. Even my hands were done over and of course the arse, before some more B2B, a bit of Spanish and some BBBJ. Very much following a system.

MAIN EVENT
    On the bed said a hard NO to the arse licking shit and went straight to BBBJ. Half of me sometimes 3/4 on a push. Not bad for a tiny girl. Fantastic watching that pretty face move up and down on my cock! Couldn’t even remember the details of her mouthwork. It was standard I think.

Ceiling mirrors just like at Ginza. Something about that view! This tiny little nymph moving around all over my body. She seemed to be rotating while blowing me!

Cowgirl was controlled. She lay flat on me and slightly on an angle to avoid depth. I moved her around a bit to sitting up and gyrating a little in that position before spinning her around to missionary. These beds are so plush. It felt a bit like we were sinking into the pillows. Still the angled body... how does she do it in missionary. She was gripping me like crazy with her legs to keep me at bay.

Quick (hesitant) switch to doggy confirmed the ‘depth’ issue. After just a bit of pounding in doggy she lay down and eventually had to stop me. So back to missionary and this time I settled right In there... pulling legs wide to avoid the ‘angle shit.’ I mean If she wants me to come quick I gotta get some deep pounding in. She did say that this position is more comfortable for her. So I let loose, ground in there and before long could hear her grunting a little before I finished her off with a bear hug.

AFTERWARDS
    She gave me a lovely massage and I learned the Chinese word for massage! A much quicker shower to end off and a peck on the lips - goodbye.

Overall, solid punt for my first at 278club. Guys who like really small/little girls will love Lulu.

Will say this, the setup and the clean organisation of the place is good (very ginza), but I feel the ‘quality’ girls/service are different (may need to do more research). Maybe that’s why the price tag is lower. Though at the moment with discount, it’s a friggin’ bargain either way. Will be interesting to see how the shop goes as they settle in more and the girls mature.

Happy Punting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I definitely need to find a time to retry lulu again.
    She definitely improved from last time I saw her at 42.

Now at least 3 review said she is top notch