Thread: J-Aiko - Positive introduction to Ginza for this traveller

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J-Aiko - Positive introduction to Ginza for this traveller

Aiko (Japanese) – Ginza Club, Surry Hills, NSW - (02) 7901 3000 or 0488 888 310

Person's Name : Aiko (Japanese)

Establishment : Ginza Club

Date of Visit : 21/05/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010. (02) 7901. 0488 888 310. http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/683

Hours of Business : 10:30am till late, Monday to Saturday.

Rates : [Golden Premium] $250/hr. Also $210/45mins and $140/30mins.

Age : Looked mid-late-20's to me. I would guess the advertised 28 is close to the mark.

Size/shape : Size 6. Petite Spinner. Natural curves. Natural C-cups, felt good, very large dark-brown nipples. 5”2’ or so. Long black hair, very pretty face. Neatly trimmed.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Japanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, CFS, cat bath, shared shower. Rimming/DD offered.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. Yes.

My experience/comments :

Narrative:
    {Review BLUF}
    J Aiko provided a nice introduction to Ginza Club for me, and this session hit the spot. While elements of the routine were overdone – specifically the shared shower and the cat-bath – when things turned interactive with a 69 J Aiko gained and maintained my interest to the end. The profile images are almost certainly ‘not’ the woman you will see, though I think she is very pretty and most importantly had a great attitude. Rather than the pictured size 7-8 buxom model from Tokyo, imagine rather a slender 5’3” spinner in the size 6 range with natural C-cups. J Aiko’s manner throughout was excellent, with warm little touches that might be standard from Ginzettes but were still nice gestures for a gaijin from the frigid south. Her English isn’t fantastic but we got by. She’s only been working there a couple months, and the service delivery was maybe lacking some polish. Some elements did feel formulaic, but the sex didn’t – instead that element felt great – and that’s what I was there for. Overall, I would revisit.
    Both the establishment and the lady.

{Review Preamble}
    Since this was a first time visit to the establishment, I thought I’d run a narrative-style review to try and capture the overall experience. Having been a regular at a different parlour for some time my reviews have probably narrowed in scope. Thankfully, or not, sexual activity only took up about half of the session – so this should be brief. Though I guess you could count the shower and cat bath. Each was nice enough, the shared shower actually something of a treat with this delightful young Japanese lady.

{Punting Preamble}
    When a potential trip to Sydney firmed up, I promptly started researching options.
    And I soon re-discovered something long since forgotten – you Sydney punters are spoiled for choices.
    While I’d hardly been suffering down in Canberra it was true that many of my punting selections made themselves, based on touring schedules and parlour rosters added to my availability. Being in the position of choosing from multiple viable venues – each with some highly recommended ladies – was all a little overwhelming.
    This time around other factors constrained the choices. Indeed, I wasn’t sure I’d be punting on this trip until the evening prior to this session – wasn’t sure I’d be in a state for ‘any’ physical exertion either before or after taking part in the sporting event which had drawn me away from my igloo in Canberra. Added to that constraint was the fact Ginza Club was closed for business on Sundays. Collectively it made for a very narrow window on the Monday morning. With their roster split into early and late starts (admittedly with a whole lot of overlap), that further whittled down the list.
    And with ‘Best Japanese Girls in Sydney’ under their webpage banner, of course my first Ginzette just had to be Japanese. That is my excuse at least; truth be told I’d had some excellent sessions with Japanese ladies, though none recently, and was eager for another. And Korean also, come to think of it. So further narrowing within that window resulted since Chinese ladies seem to be the majority on their recent rosters. Ultimately it was down to about three Japanese ladies: Sally, Amber and Aiko. I’d read reviews of each over the span of a few weeks. And rather than obsess over trying to have the perfect first time punt at this place, it was ultimately more of a coin toss. It wasn’t that I didn’t care, and that I might have been punting as a mindless reflex. But rather the consistency I’d read about for this establishment made the idea of investing hours into the decision making process moot.
    …Frankly, I was just glad to be there. Because I didn’t expect to be, right up until it was happening.
    So after reading about the booking process – indeed the requirement for bookings – and after eagerly awaiting the Monday roster on Sunday evening, I fired off an SMS and hoped for the best. At that point it was for J-Aiko, the following morning, for an hour, in the spa.
    Three out of four isn’t too bad, right? There was no spa, something I would learn as I paid my fee. No CIM either, though I’m not sure if it was on offer at all. Probably was. Things got a bit carried away at the end.
    On the bright side the SMS reply arrived within minutes, clear enough to schedule a session in a brothel, if not the most eloquent SMS I’ve ever received.
    There is something particularly enjoyable about punting during working hours on a weekday. Driving, riding some other means of transportation or even walking, heading to a hotel or brothel when others are trapped like battery hens all around. I’m usually tethered to my desk, no differently to millions of others, so I savour those fleeting free-range escapes from the tedious work requirements.
    All that is to say I made my way across the relatively short distance between accommodation and destination; walking certain footpaths for the first time in years, or the first time ever. Slurry Hills hadn’t been high on my list of go-to places when I’d lived in Sydney. There was a different feel in general this first visit after so long, but the terrace houses were the same – though now interspersed with modern monstrosities also.
    I was early, so did the rounds while waiting. The entrance was unassuming, surprisingly so. Perhaps the door appeared a little more robust than the norm but otherwise nothing leapt out to set it apart. And a camera or two, now that I think about it. But it was hardly the only brothel nearby. I’d walked past two obvious ones, and probably the same number again that were more subtle.
    Those reading this probably know the routine. Really that was no different to any other brothel. The factors which would draw me back had nothing to do with décor, and little to do with the brusque gentleman at the counter. Reading a slew of reviews in the weeks prior, in some ways I’d built this place up to almost Disneyland-esque proportions – ‘The Most Magical Place on Earth’ – for adults.
    …I’m sure with the right lady it could feel like that. For an hour or two. And I’ll keep searching, of course. I must admit to a whimsical recollection of Rapunzel; J-Aiko obviously filling the role as an adult and more scantily-clad princess with flowing jet-black tresses, and rather than a tower her perch here being the upper level of the new wing. Poised in her small though warm room, waiting for a knock.
    Or perhaps it was more Indiana Jones, as I fumbled around for a hidden door while seeking the treasure. As an aside, why is the door hidden?
    Entry gained, from the main road. Clean if somewhat cramped inside, I was glad that I’d chosen the start of the day. Otherwise I’d have been tripping over other punters as they navigated the narrow corridors. Maze & signage followed; counter found along with aforementioned gentleman; payment made though not as much as expected, a shame for a spa too would have hit the spot; then backtracking to the waiting room just off to the side from the front door. Solitude for a few minutes then another John, or more likely Yāo hàn, appeared. Then promptly disappeared, called to more pleasant settings.
    I could imagine how uncomfortable the waiting room would get at busier times, though on the bright side the seating was comfortable. And as a visitor, who really cares? Everything was clean, and it beat sitting in the lobby itself – as you must in at least one Canberra brothel.
    Called to the counter as though I was in the supermarket deli grasping a ticket for a serve of Japanese Aiko. Brusque directions received. Complicated directions. ACTPG had a simple layout, and navigating to any particular room was a simple evolution. I’d been lulled!
    …Perhaps a map/floorplan of the expanding facilities, in the waiting room, would help newbies like myself to orient ourselves? To help those of us used to navigating with maps and charts. Maybe such a floorplan was there and I missed it amid the QR codes on little patches of paper. It would have helped me this day.
    Directions hopefully memorised, I set out for my princess in room 22. Between us were various paths, obstructions, dead-ends and hidden doors. Or at least one. One was enough, as I was spat out into the alley.
    Hidden door obviously missed, I looped back for some more specific clues then sallied forth once more, not yet ready to concede. And it was so obvious – once the door was opening.
    After that it was easy. Doors without buzzers or locked locks, some stairs, and that welcoming number 22 on J-Aiko’s door.
    Still, I was probably flustered by that stage, wondering if it had all been worth the hassle given there were at least brothels within a few blocks of my accommodation. Countless reviews said ‘yes’ so I pressed on.
    Plus, I’d already paid.

{Session starts here}
    So, missteps mostly forgotten, I knocked on her door and hoped for the best.
    The lady who answered didn’t look much like J-Aiko’s images online. Rather, she looked broadly similar to one or two Japanese lasses I’d gotten to see in Canberra. Not to say they are the same for they definitely are not; but rather that there was more similarity to them in proportions and dimensions than that between the young woman standing in front of me and the images purportedly of the same person.
    No biggie. At least some Ginza images were certainly fakes, with the beachfront glamour setting for example, and I’d put little stock in them anyway. Further research will be required to ascertain the relative ratios of genuine to fake images. Aiko as she stood before me in a nude-toned teddy and heels appealed a great deal. I’ll put some stats here, as accurately as I can recall them. Some fields in the template drop-downs are quite broad – size 6-8 for example can account for a sizable percentage of the WL’s in Australia.
    So for starters I would expand on the spinner term earlier, with a size 5-6 – probably closer to the latter. A height of about 5’3”, though I would have erred closer to 5’2” since our height disparity in the shower – and everywhere else – was striking. Getting horizontal carried many benefits. She was slender, with nice curves, and I can’t recall any tattoos or more piercings than her earlobes. I wouldn’t even start speculating about her weight, but I wouldn’t dispute the 47Kgs claimed on her Ginza web profile, and I never got to test the claim with an air position I’d considered while en route. Breasts were almost certainly a natural C-Cup rather than the DD’s claimed at the same source. They sat nicely and had a great feel, though her right nipple, areolae and surrounds were noticeably dry – no doubt due to the huge number of showers Aiko takes or shares every day. A shame too, since she has these delightfully large and responsive dark-brown nipples. Long black hair, soft and fresh, and over which she wasn’t a princess at all. Her hair and mine were both a little askew by the end, and neither of us seemed to mind too much. Advertised as white skin, I wouldn’t have gone that far, but nor would I use olive or tanned. Pale is the closest option in the template, but that isn’t precise. My memory isn’t what it used to be, so a revisit might be in order, perhaps with one of those paint colour charts so I can confirm pigmentation.
    …And as mentioned, a very pretty face. And a lovely manner.
    As a package, J-Aiko was really quite alluring.
    And she smiled as she welcomed me into her tiny toasty-warm lair. It probably took me a moment to reconcile the advertised differences, something I’m used to processing during the intro phase elsewhere, but I wasn’t disappointed. Not at all. In the aforementioned nude-toned lace teddy Aiko looked positively edible. Alas, I’d have to wait for a proper taste.
    Soon enough Aiko was helping me with my shirt as we got ourselves and each other ready for the shared shower. It was a nice touch and didn’t feel forced, though it took a while to get the temperature right once we made our way into the enclosure.
    Now, I hadn’t had a shared shower in a session for quite some time. Occasionally it had been advertised, and even discussed, but for whatever reason never quite worked out. I guess that is a downside of shorter sessions. One of many. Anyway, Aiko wet me down and soaped me up – a slow process given she was holding the wand in one hand. Our height disparity was quite apparent, though I arched way down for some light kisses here and there. Eventually we were clean and ready – and mostly dry – so made our way to the bedroom.
    …Aiko did drop down near the end of the shower and took me into her mouth briefly. Not particularly deep or prolonged, it was certainly enough to capture my attention. It might be nice to share other things in the shower next time. Klutz that I am, those thoughts are probably best left as such.
    Then it was onto the bed, face-up. Aiko started a cat bath, shoulders to toes, one side then the other. She made these moaning sounds every few seconds, and in all honesty that part felt more than a little fake. I was going with the flow, and wasn’t in a rush this day, so I let things run on her schedule. But as her tongue trailed along and she moved down then back up and down again, the minutes swept by and the little fella lost interest after the shower activities. I realised something I’d already known – I’m not a fan of being passive in such a setting. I like it to be interactive, be it kissing, mutual oral or explorations – even me delivering a massage for the lady. Everyone is different, and I guess that is a quirk of mine. So as Aiko repositioned for some rimming on me I called for a time-out and a change in the script.
    Rimming, or DD, or whatever you want to call it isn’t my thing – or at least it wasn’t going to be that day. I wanted to taste this Japanese treat I’d travelled so far to see. And I needed to do ‘something’ as this session reached the half way point.
    So I suggested we go ahead with some 69 instead. And soon enough Aiko had planted her peach in my face, a tiny and lightly coloured tuft of hair guiding the way. Of course the negative is I missed the visual of Aiko’s pretty face taking me inside. But I kind of lost myself in eating her as she started sucking me. Somewhat rusty, I worked in slowly. Aiko wasn’t rusty, though her approach was still measured. I can’t recall all the nuances, but I do remember her soft tongue plying on my glans, I don’t recall teeth at all as they interrupted the flow, and I remember Aiko went deep enough if not all the way like I’d hoped for.
    But as mentioned I was lost elsewhere. Aiko was mildly responsive to my subtle moves, though she ramped up significantly as I let the hunger out towards the end of our mutual oral. Something later mirrored during coitus. Aiko didn’t push me over the edge, even though she had to feel how close she’d gotten me. So I think she read me well. I tried my hand at reading, explored with tongue, lips and fingers. Interactive. Attention held. Fatigue not the factor I’d feared.
    Then it was time. Communications were still basic but we were in the same chapter if not the exact page, so soon enough I was covered, we were lubed, and she slid down in cowgirl. A slow descent then she dropped her torso to mine. A very nice fit. And a tight one.
    …And we proceeded to grind, rub, and slide together for quite some time. And shared some kisses. Not what I’d call DFK, or particularly passionate, but some of them were nice and occurred during moments of passion.
    I wrapped her torso up, rolled my pelvis. Aiko writhed in counterpoint, her panting breaths tickling along my shoulder or neck as her soft hair also tickled.
    Later, she arched up and bounced a little; then reclined back, swirled her hips and drove down around me, thighs almost pressed together as she mixed things up. Given her small frame she really had excellent endurance, and I wished we’d started the interactive phase much sooner.
    Mindful of the time we went for a change as I flipped us into missionary. Not as skilfully as I’d hoped, but the uncoupling simply gave me a chance to savour a fresh penetration as we found another groove.
    Aiko was increasingly responsive through our session, her reactions driving my passion. So while missionary started quite slowly it didn’t stay that way for long as things were increasingly wet. And unlike some clinical sessions elsewhere, Aiko’s contortions never hindered my movements or penetrations. Almost…welcomed them…as she gripped the sheets or twisted this way and that.
    At some point I wrapped an arm around her torso, holding her tight and pulling her close, grinding us together.
    And as my tempo increased Aiko really got into it! Our union was slick, and each time I sped up Aiko seemed to go up fivefold, her vocals and movements becoming quite inspirational. It occurred to me at that point that the subtle approach was perhaps overplayed this day, and that I should practice reading. Lots.
    In any case we kept on going and soon enough I was near the edge. I had considered a CIM finish, since at this establishment it is a relatively inexpensive extra. But it wasn’t my disdain for extras that prevented it. Things simply felt too good; we’d built up some momentum together. Plus, I wasn’t certain it was on the menu.
    So instead I finished inside Aiko, in missionary, panting like I’d just spent the previous hour running. It wasn’t massive, depleted as I was, but it was deeply satisfying. There was some kissing, before and after. Maybe during, too.
    Something of a cool down followed. Aiko took care of the cover. And the buzzer sounded at about that time. We struggled into the shower after a bit of a chat, mostly recovered. It was a nice touch, a nice way to finish. And there were fresh towels for this second shower, also (the stack of fresh towels in Aiko’s room resembled the leaning tower of Piza, and was probably taller than her). Then it was time to dress while chatting a little more, the rapport better than when we started – as I’d hope for after a session.
    Once again, Aiko helped me with my shirt, another nice touch as the buzzer sounded again.
    Then it was time to leave. A final hug, a final kiss with this sweet and gentle yet sensual young woman; and I retraced my steps in something of a daze. I do recall passing the reception counter, the gentleman busy with another client as I swept past and made my escape onto a thankfully empty sidewalk.
    …Note to self: An escape into the alley might be the wiser choice, next time.
    We hadn’t gone at it for the whole hour, so my tired legs weren’t as sore as I’d feared they’d be by that stage.
    …Next time, hopefully we could dial up the intensity.

{Punting Postscript}
    J-Aiko delivered a decent service for this initial visit to Ginza Club.
    Things started slow, from finding her room, to the shower, to the initial bedroom activities. Given my depleted energy level that day I cannot say I am disappointed with how things went. I’d viewed the visit as more a reconnaissance-with-benefits than a potentially cosmic and athletic escape. Our single round was nicely interactive, we completed it just before the first buzzer, and J-Aiko didn’t try to rush me to finish.
    I did ask about the spa room in my initial SMS, though the reply was ambiguous and based on the amount Wilson requested when I fronted his counter I knew it wasn’t going to be happening that day. Not too sure why not, but it was hardly a deal-breaker.
    Would I return? Yes. Though if I find my way back to Ginza it will be hard to resist the appeal of many other names in their line-up, starting with ABJ-Shelly. If I were to see J-Aiko again, I’d likely try and forego some of the rote elements and see about improvising along a more interactive route for more of the session.
    Would I recommend? Yes. If you like Japanese spinners with natural bodies. J-Aiko delivered an enthusiastic service, at times sensual and intimate, and at others sweaty and vigorous. She is a bit older than the average at this establishment (I believe), though hasn’t been there very long and did not appear older than her stated age. J-Aiko seemed very keen to please throughout our session. Extras were not mentioned, and I didn’t notice any signs on the topic but it is a safe bet they are on offer.

Live Well & Happy Punting,
    JohnS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cheers for the info
    Tried Aiko the other day
    Nice girl, decent service but personally wasnt physically attracted to her
    Body shape and face wasnt my cup of tea, im into my GFE girls like J Helen, K Sena, SxB Olivia from Ginza