Thread: Sigrid the Pocket Rocket

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sigrid the Pocket Rocket

Wow, just taken away by another Dreamgirl. As usual, booking was easy and prompt replies. Which is what I like. I actually booked her the day before but had to cancel last minute as somthing came up, so I had to travel to Newcastle immediately. They were super cool and professional about it. I felt really bad cause I know their time is precious, and a cancellation means a loss of money for them. More on that later.

I’ve been busy so haven’t had time to write this review since last Thursday (i think...).

Went up to the usual place, the first look is always the most crucial in my opinion, she was hiding behind the door and when she popped out, damn she is indeed a tiny little babe. She was super keen and jumped in for a quick kiss. I could already feel the energy, that this was gonna be a good night. One thing with Sigrid is her English is impeccable. She’s Taiwanese, but she’s well educated and you can have a proper conversation with her. Which is what we did. Sat down on the couch, talking, getting to know each other. She jumps ontop of my lap facing me, kind of straddling me. We talk, have a laugh, some little cheeky kisses. I couldn’t help myself so ran my hands over her sexy body and smooth skin. Little bro started getting hard and I think she could feel him poking my jeans. She does a cheeky rub/feel every so often.

At this stage after chatting and laughing, I’m getting super horny for her. She says to me wow cocks so hard. You must be horny, haha. It was like she could read my mind. She helped me get undressed, which is somthing I think is sexy. Nothing like a girl unbuttoning your jeans and unzipping your fly, then slowly pulling down your undies to greet your hard cock. She had a cheeky smile on her face upon seeing my little bro at full attention.

Quick brush of the teeth and listerine, into the shower we go. She gave me a good clean up, with some lovely DFK continually. Was getting real hot in the shower 😁. After she gave me a good clean, the teasing commenced. Little licks of my balls and sucks of my cock. Lots of DFK, before she proceeded to go for the full BBBJ. Damn it was lovely. Half way through she paused and filled her mouth with warm water from the shower head. Took my hard cock in her mouth with it. Fuck it felt so good. After a lovely BBBJ, had a nice cuddle with DFK in the shower. She has a lovely little body, and nice tits. Not huge, but more than a handful and plenty for me. Sexy little ass that I just couldn’t stop grabbing. She knows how to use her body well, cock sliding between the ass cheeks etc.

We jump out, dry up and head to the bed. Just couldn’t keep my hands off her so we’re furiously making out next to the bed and she suddenly gives me a good push, sending me flying onto the bed, on my back. She jumps on me in a leap of faith. Just couldn’t stop DFK with her. She starts to give me another slow teasing BJ, lots of licking and teasing, while also grinding her sweet pussy against my thigh. I can feel her warm pussy starting to get wet. I lean up and flip her over so I can also return the favor. I’m a massive fan of 69’s. Nothing turns me on more than pleasuring a woman while she’s sucking my hard cock. I go to work on her sweet smooth pussy, also giving her ass a few cheeky licks which she reacted to intensely, and seemed to love it. Excellent I thought! She sorta spun us over so we were on our sides, proper 69 style. By this time I need to stop or the show will end soon!

On with the dom, she starts in cowgirl. The lovely sight of this petite little thing riding up and down on my cock was sensational. She leans forward for more DFK, we literally can’t stop locking lips. Which is a great passionate feeling. She turns around for some reverse cowgirl, which is another thing I love because the view is fantastic. Also gives a great opportunity to feel that cute little ass of hers. After some good time riding, she pleads with me to keep holding and fuck her harder and longer. So she bends over facing the mirror. Doggystyle which is probably my favorite position of all, but it also means I’ll probably blow my load! She absolutely loves me pounding her from behind, and she’s looking hard into the mirror at me, moaning and groaning, begging for more. Surprisingly I’m going pretty good and managing myself well. Now this is where she does somthing I’ve never done before, and I can say I loved it. She kind of lifted one leg up and curled it around my body, giving me a sensational view, and the way it ends up gives you an awesome grip of her body, meaning you can really get some deep and hard thrusts in. Fucking amazing. We’re going at it hard and some how in every position she manages to lean back for DFK while fucking, which is just so sensual to me. Probably one of my most passionate and wild love sessions. She seemed to genuinely be into it, and love every minute of our love making. Now I’m getting close so I tell her I wanna come in her mouth. To which she replies with so much enthusiasm that she wants me to fill her mouth up with cum. I lay down on the bed and she goes for a excellent BJ. So much suction and energy, I fill her mouth with a huge load of cum, which was extra big from missing her the day before. She loved it and took it all, and gave the cheekiest smile/grin after it. The sight of seeing her grin, with my cum in her mouth, and CIM dripping out the side of her mouth, so lustful. I swear it was one of the hottest things I’ve seen. Eye contact the whole time aswell.

Fuck I was spent. Was exhausted and just lay there trying to catch my breath. She went to bathroom to clean herself up abit, before returning to clean me up. We cuddle a bit and lots more DFK. Pretty sure time was way over, but she never seemed like she was in a rush. We jumped in the shower and she’s still continuing her naughty behavior and never stops teasing and pleasing. Great conversation aswell.

Time absolutely flew when I was with her. Could easily do 2hr session with this sexy little thing. She definitely fits her pocket rocket description. Amazing service and an amazing girl. Just couldn’t come down from cloud9 after seeing her. I paid her for her time, and I actually gave her money for wasting her time the day before. I felt like it was something she really deserved and I always want to make sure I look after anyone I did wrong by. She profusely refused, and she demanded that I take it back. So that was a lovely gesture. I’m sure most girls would jump at that opportunity if it presented itself to them. Had one last deep passionate DFK before I left.

I actually went and saw her again on Sunday night. Lol. Fuckin fantastic.
    One thing I wanna do is fuck her standing up, while she straddles me. Always been a fantasy of mine, and she has the perfect little body to do it.

I don’t know where dreamgirls find these gems, but damn I hope I can see sigrid a few more times before she disappears!

Hope you bros enjoyed another long winded AR. 😁

i thought dreamgirls does massages lol.. good ar. will try their fs

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    A punt a day. Keeps the doctors away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe a different business to the dreamgorls massage shop in alexandria

Sigrid, another horny DreamGirl, exceptional good service, is on today, book early

DreamGirls - where gentlemen's dreams come true

Booking Number : 0478 960 321 (SMS ONLY)
    Wechat & Line : dreamgirlss1