Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanda

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wanda

Popped into No 5 Marrickville yesterday to check out the line up and was shown 6 girls - Ruby, Abby, Wanda, Lily, Cola & Ash. After the intro was done chatted to the very helpful receptionist who provided some recommendations but ended up deciding on trying out Wanda. I am usually very cautious when choosing very young girls as they are less experienced and sometime their service level are as good as other.

After taking care of the finances and opting to go for a 45 min Diamond service - $200, Wanda came through grab my hand and took me through to her room. She is only 19 yrs old barley legal so very young and sexy with a hot body and great a set of tits for her body type. She has a very natural looking shy girl next door and very teeny Asian school girl look.

Review:

So once in the room Wanda straight away puts her arms around me and starts kissing me very passionately (DFK) like we are BF/GF that haven't seen each other in months. This went on for several minutes and then she started to take my clothes off and I did the same to her and in no time we were both naked and seeing her hot teeny body made my cock rock hard instantly and she looks down and comments with a little giggle how big my cock is and how hard it is which she said she loves. We head for the shower and jump in and Wanda is very attentive and cleans my body very thoroughly. After several minute Wanda gets down on both knees and starts to give me an amazing BBBJ, she has a good sucking technique with plenty of ball play and sucking, she then slow comes up and slides my cock between her tits and does a few minutes of Spanish on me. We jump out of the shower and dry off and then straight to the bed.

I sit on the edge of the bed and Wanda gets down on her knees and continues the amazing BBBJ she occasionlly makes her way up my body and kisses all over and sucks on my nipples then after about 10 minutes of this she stands up and put her hand on my chest and pushes me down on my back and puts her pussy in my face so I start to suck and lick her sweet teeny pussy and clit and fingering both her now very wet pussy and ass and she starts to moan a lot until she had her first of many orgasms.

She then puts on a dom and jumps into cowgirl followed by reverse cowgirl some side saddle, missionary until just before I blew my load and she takes off the condom and starts sucking my cock hard and fast until I unleashed a huge load of cum into her mouth and she much of really enjoyed my cum because then I watch her swallow the entire load (CIMWS).

We both needed a break so rested for several minutes and with only 10 minutes left on the clock Wanda said she needed more cock in her mouth so she proceed to give me another BBBJ and with 5 minutes remaining said to her I want to fuck her again and she said lets fuck in the shower so she grabbed a dom and we headed for the shower and she dom me up and fucked her from behind and blew a second load in her mouth just in time.

We both then shower and dried off got changed and she walked me out

I would have to say for all the young teeny looking girls that I have fucked over the years she is in my top 3 and a definite 9/10 service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have wanted to try her for quite a time now. She looks good in pic.

10 rooms, 13 girls are ready
    Weather is fine
    What’s your excuse today

Thanks for the review ❤️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow

She is definitely experience
    U said she 19 but the service dont sound like her age
    The passionate and what cimws
    Man she definitely good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mate after reading your review
    I went and try her.
    Apart from the looks and body other descriptions you have on the service is definitely didn't provide to me.
    Either we not getting any connection or you just making a whole bunch of rubbish.
    She only provide me very very basic service
    Just bbbj and sex
    Nothing like she wrap her hand around you and dfk ahe shower bbbj ahe force you to daty her, because once we out of shower she getting dried she straight away put ky gel in her pussy and she only bbbj me for about 2 mins and put on a dom and straight 2 cowgirl n 2 min she ask me 2 change positions.
    After we finish she massage me but definitely didn't said I need more cock n start bbbj n fuck afterward.
    If u said she is young I agree, look fresh still got pink nipples.
    But for service wise sorry she definitely need more training

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    Just bbbj and sex
    Nothing like she wrap her hand around you and dfk ahe shower bbbj ahe force you to daty her, because once we out of shower she getting dried she straight away put ky gel in her pussy and she only bbbj me for about 2 mins and put on a dom
    Mechanical. And $200 is for Diamond service class?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just bbbj and sex
    Nothing like she wrap her hand around you and dfk ahe shower bbbj ahe force you to daty her, because once we out of shower she getting dried she straight away put ky gel in her pussy and she only bbbj me for about 2 mins and put on a dom
    Is this speed to finish service ?
    So service here has fallen now?

Were you charged Diamond for this?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate after reading your review
    I went and try her.
    Apart from the looks and body other descriptions you have on the service is definitely didn't provide to me.
    Either we not getting any connection or you just making a whole bunch of rubbish.
    Just bbbj and sex
    Nothing like she wrap her hand around you and dfk ahe shower bbbj ahe force you to daty her, because once we out of shower she getting dried she straight away put ky gel in her pussy and she only bbbj me for about 2 mins and put on a dom and straight 2 cowgirl n 2 min she ask me 2 change positions.
    After we finish she massage me but definitely didn't said I need more cock n start bbbj n fuck afterward.
    If u said she is young I agree, look fresh still got pink nipples.
    But for service wise sorry she definitely need more training

Sorry to hear that the service you received from her wasn't the same or similar to what I received. There may not have been the same connection that I had with her.

I actually had two private messages from two other punters on this forum that have also seen Wanda and one had a similar experience to you and the other had a similar experience to mine expect for no CIMWS and no sex in the shower as he had run out of time in his session booking.

I haven't seen many other reviews on her and its starting to sound like she is a bit of a YMMV girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe.
    Its bit of let down.
    Just very mechanical n its diamonds I paid 4

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess that’s why it’s ymmv. I have booked after hearing some glowing reviews and have had a dud. However, more likely than not it has been a good experience.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Always be wary of reviews from members with only 7 posts.

May not be real......just saying
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Now I have 2 be more careful before I try any girl after reading the review.
    At least sometimes I read d review you try the girls they may not 100% accurate but at least 50 but last note is 0% felt devastated

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Happyman, thank you for your review because you have saved me and no doubt, a number of bros from a dud experience.

I had a punting buddy send me a message to beware of this review because he had from his network a report she was a cold fish but you confirmed it.

I don’t post much but have been punting for 30 years so have seen A LOT of girls. Many guys default to ymmv when someone else talks about a poor experience but the reality is that if a girl is mechanical and a cold fish, sorry, she isn’t going to turn into a raging nympho for another guy or at least, the probability of that is very low. This review had elements of Penthouse Forum in it so was, at least imho, stretching the bounds of credibility.

There is some secret to punting here that a few members seem to have unlocked and that is how to turn every working girl into a raging nympho. Every review is positive in the extreme. They never have an average experience, not to even suggest a bad one. You guys are amazing! I wonder if you realise how rich you could make yourself by going onto the speaking circuit

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    In my experience the tiered price shops don’t generally offer the best value for money. My best punts are always at the $150 hr shops. Just my opinion.

The shops that I go to In Rydalmere almost always offer bbbj, daty and perhaps 50% dfk so why pay $250 at a tiered shop for that. Yes it might be guaranteed but it feels mechanical as it has to be part of the service

Quote Originally Posted by aintcoldday View Post
    Not really that hard.
    Read reviews.
    Find someone who has had constant positive feedback from MULTIPLE writers.
    Block/ignore reports coming from some writers who only report for one shop.

Fuck YMMV.
    Lol well said!!!!

Well dear happyman
    Did you complain to Eric last night?
    Please do next time if you’re not satisfied. You seem spend lots of money on
    278, and 42 (is our sister shop❤️ Not 278)
    Which is similar value to us,
    So we can improve our girls quality, from customers feedback.
    You know i sometimes, wanna ask to customers
    How was she, did she fuck well etc
    But maybe they’re too shy to talk about it?
    But we are open to listen

Still can’t understand how ...
    Irene, right
    Even though she has shit reviews here and there
    She’s still easily booked out
    Even other shop’s manager came to poach her, yeah, that fuckin new shop ❤️
    So what i’m saying is, review is nothing ❤️ It helps, tho

Oops
    I talked too much
    Anyway, like aint cold day said
    If you wanna book someone who provides good service constantly (no up and down)
    Yeah find reviews from multiple writers

My secret advise
    Filter brothercreeper’s ,
    Unless you’re big fan of milf’s gummy job
    You might catch sti straight away as well ❤️
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 08-06-2018 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Getting old giphy fucks me up, kimjongun should be giving applause in gif but he’s not wtf?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look

If u said review is not important then y have this platform.
    It here to help us to share our experience and detail about each shops and girls and service.
    So it help us to avoid disqualifying girls or shops.
    This way it actually help the shop to understand some girls do need training.
    Mate I never been to 278 or 310 ginza
    But look at the review or comment
    I hardly see 1 bad review from the punter
    Y the owner care about the quality n the reputation.
    If not for the review I will never go to 42.
    Because y go to a new shop if u have no idea about the place.
    Nowadays punting is so easy n so much variety

Look

If u said review is not important then y have this platform.
    It here to help us to share our experience and detail about each shops and girls and service.
    So it help us to avoid disqualifying girls or shops.
    This way it actually help the shop to understand some girls do need training.
    Mate I never been to 278 or 310 ginza
    But look at the review or comment
    I hardly see 1 bad review from the punter
    Y the owner care about the quality n the reputation.
    If not for the review I will never go to 42.
    Because y go to a new shop if u have no idea about the place.
    Nowadays punting is so easy n so much variety
    Mate why you sound so angry
    What im saying was
    1. Internet world is bit different from real world
    2. Don’t believe 100% what you read
    3. Please let the receptionist know if you had unhappy session, so we can do something for it (yeah bad reviews certainly help other punters but if you can help others why can’t you help me? i am even pussy, isnt pussy better than dicks?)

Are those make you upset? Sorry
    I saw you sometimes @42 that’s why i mentioned it but yeah sorry if i upset you
    Yeah agree punting is so easy n so much variety
    So, don’t fool yourself by reading reviews staying whole day here this forum
    There are so much bullshit around here i mean around the world ㅋ

So many reviews are saying
    TIGHT! NYMPHO! 19 YEARS OLD! ㅋㅋㅋ

Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 08-06-2018 at 12:14 PM.

WL is human and not a piece of meat, they have feelings. maybe the OP looks like someone from a Korean Drama and ofcos they will get better services.

@ N5M, does all the shop management get together and organise price gouging like petrol station does? lol, that would be pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RNT4LIFE View Post
    WL is human and not a piece of meat, they have feelings. maybe the OP looks like someone from a Korean Drama and ofcos they will get better services.

@ N5M, does all the shop management get together and organise price gouging like petrol station does? lol, that would be pretty funny.
    I know right? ㅋㅋㅋ
    Good on you punters, like too many shops in sydney ❤️

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think if i find another girl in the future that provided an amazing experiencing and/or service like Wanda did for me then i just keep it to myself. Sorry you didnt get same or similar experience but maybe she was just more into me. I only write what i experienced. I'm not going to waste my time replying to these sort of messages/comments just because i got a better service from a particular girl and you didn't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast