Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First time advice and recommendations

Banned

First time advice and recommendations

I have been lurking round this site for a while, now I am gonna get my first punt in Australia. I've been round Thailand and Bali, that's about it. Nothing major, a couple of short times, a couple of long times.
    I got a bit of anxiety, so that's kinda why I am asking the questions.
    Apologies in advance for being a newbie.
    What would be the best service, and advice, for someone who is new and abit shy? What, or where, is good place to start??
    Thanks, and anticipate a bit of flack also .

Where’s the Ginza gang ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Read back through the posts. This question has been asked many times, you will get different advice each time to choose from LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    If you are shy go to 533. Angie will knock that shyness straight out of you
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    No problems in asking. Yuo have obviously been reading this forum for a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on what your budget is...
    And do you want an experience that will start a lovely punting career, or one that will make you never consider punting ever again...

Btw, if you dont want to ever punt again, follow BC’s advice and go to 533. Lol

Banned
    Thanks guys.
    I know that what I am asking has probably been asked a couple of hundred times, with varying degrees of reply.
    It seems ginza seems to be the place to go. I only get one day off a week, and, surprise surprise it's a Sunday. But with the public holiday on Monday, might be in for a win.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    I have been lurking round this site for a while, now I am gonna get my first punt in Australia. I've been round Thailand and Bali, that's about it. Nothing major, a couple of short times, a couple of long times.
    I got a bit of anxiety, so that's kinda why I am asking the questions.
    Apologies in advance for being a newbie.
    What would be the best service, and advice, for someone who is new and abit shy? What, or where, is good place to start??
    Lurking is good, you would of gotten a decent insight into location, I did exactly the same thing. Never intended to do reviews ever and just lurk, punt move on and here I am doing reviews and wanting to help others.

I assume you would have some places in mind?

I assume with anxiety, you would prefer discrete entrances to shops?

Suburban shops are quiet at the moment going by what I have read, so might be good to visit them.

Best advice is be honest with the girl you end up with, tell them you have some anxiety, they will treat you well (they might be able to tell, there was this girl when I first visited, noticed that I was very nervous).

If visiting a tiered shop, go for the top service and don't skimp out.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Where’s the Ginza gang ?
    At Ginza, they are running a $20 off promotion

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hu6e you have a great member name. Would be good if you hang around. Read some of the After Reports and take the plunge
    Please post back what you found. Even if you leave out specifics, tell us what lessons you learned

Banned
    Domo arigato.
    Thanks for the positivity.
    I will splash a bit of cash, and write a review of the outcome(s).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey man totally understand where you are coming from. I'm a relative newbie, long time lurker. Only started finally punting after quite a while and definitely nervous at the beginning. Like most here have said, find a decent place, be polite n courteous and things are not likely to go wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m very much similar, if shy you could try a massage place. Otherwise I think shops like 42g or m5 or Ginza are worth a first try given their generally good service. It’s always ymmv.

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Where’s the Ginza gang ?
    Haha love this. The Ginza gang! 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Haha love this. The Ginza gang! 😂😂😂
    Well, quite deservedly I would say !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wait what? What's wrong with 533? I've been meaning to visit that place cos it's near where i live? Someone PM me lol

Yeah, somewhere like 227 Broadway would be a better place to start if shy/nervous.

That's where I started 2 years ago, lovely place, far more consistent standard than most Massage places, and no worrying about when/how to tip as fee is included at front desk.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, quite deservedly I would say !!
    Anybody would think it's the only shop in Sydney the way the 'gang' carry on. 😁😁😁

Quote Originally Posted by ColourWolf12 View Post
    Wait what? What's wrong with 533? I've been meaning to visit that place cos it's near where i live? Someone PM me lol
    Mate, 533 has some shortcomings. The rooms could do with a touch up. Shared shower for rooms 4 and 5 is a downer. Plenty of punters on here have complained about switch and bait or waiting for a while to see the girl they have booked. The upside is it's cheap and most girls there provide a very good service. I wouldn't stop you from trying it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Suggest start simple first.
    Starting punting with a $300-400 punting pattern is going to create an acquired taste for expensive punting.
    If you earn $100 000+ and dont have mortgage and lots of other bills then go for Ginza or 5Star or Dreamgirls etc.
    But there are other great punts out there for less cost
    My mate starting punting by seeing $300-400 privates. I knew that at the time it would be an issue. He was invariably blowing $15000 -20000 pa on an $80000 salary. Thats for him to decide but Im not as rich.

Also avoid the low quality shop that is there more for the benefit of WL than service of client.

Apart from mates, this sites really helpful to find the parlours that suit my budget and get me service I expect.

Gem seeking is the name of the game.
    You didnt have to be a millionaire in Ballarat during the gold rush (and spend huge amounts of money), to find some gold

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Bro if you want to try Ginza but Sunday is your only day off then go to 278 Club.
    It’s Ginzas sister shop and just up the street at 278 Cleveland St.
    They are open on Sundays.
    The shop is brand new and the rooms big and very comfortable.
    There are plenty of young but very experienced girls there that will take good care of a first timer.
    And since it’s run by the Ginza team you can be confident of the quality control there.
    If you are a first timer and a bit shy then go for an experienced girl rather than a newbie.
    Ask the reception for a recommendation.
    Have fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast