So today was my first time at 278 and as usual I was in for an early morning punt and Mari's first for the day.
First impressions of the shop is super clean, great friendly reception ( finally got to meet Jessie ) and nice little rooms - all so sparkly , shiny and new.

As I was Mari's first for the day I was ushered straight into Room 1 and told Mari would be in shortly, got my shoes off and a minute later my Korean girlfriend had arrived for the next hour.
She looked great in her sexy little black dress and heels. Mari has short, cute hair and a great little slim body. She has gorgeous natural C cups and a nice little tuft of hair on top of her pussy(think it's the first time in a few years of seen hair on a pussy)

The session started off great with a short little introduction and straight into a few light kisses which soon progressed into DFK, soon the clothes were coming off and into the shower we went. Great shower session with some top BBBJ action - I could tell it was going to be a great session!

Out of the shower and onto the bed where the BBBJ continued, Mari has great blow job skills while not taking me too deep what she was doing with her tongue was amazing! Lots of ball sucking, licking me all the way up and down my shaft paying plenty of attention to my entire cock! I really wanted the BBBJ to continue but wanted a taste of her too so motioned for her to get on top of me so I could play too.
I have probably only been with about half a dozen K girls in my life but everyone I have been with have had the most gorgeous little pussies! Mari was really responsive to DATY in 69 so after a while I asked for her to lay onto her back so I could concentrate on her little pussy for a while. Mari tasted great!!

After a good while of licking and sucking she went for the rubber and we fucked in mish and CG. The look on her face went I went deep into her was priceless and during the whole session she maintained full eye contact. After a good bit of fucking and time running out she jumped up got rid of the rubber and jerked me off into her mouth~ Man, I love a good CIM finish!

Really happy with my first experience in 278 and can't wait to get back!