Thread: Overestimated myself WOW! Lily & Jessica

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Overestimated myself WOW! Lily & Jessica

Not a young man anymore and 278 Club gave me a good run on opening night!

The reception girls were brillant, busy and professional. Very happy with how they handle things, albeit being exteemely busy!

I wanted to celebrate the opening night with a memoriable session and was over confident of my endurance and over estimated myself.

Due to the generous discount i booked 2 girls back to back 1hr sessions amd wow it brought back so many memiories of the old days with 5* and nandria prices amd services!!!!

The lovely ladies made very good recommendations for Lily the very slim stunner and the curvaceous Jessica.

Lily is a slim stunner, chinese with great attitude and always making sure i was in constant bliss! Ahe reminded me of an old regular 10 years ago.. funny enough the same age and very similar looks and service! Bbbj had a lot of tongue, ball licking and a pro at DD. She loves DATY and couldnt get enough and once she got her fix she made sure i got mine. A lot of build up and her bbbj is my liking so much i unloaded a big mouthful, so much she had to spit it out and came back to clean it up with more bbbj! What a mouth!!! Soon after she wanted second round and start on the chief again until it was nice and hard, then she asked how i would like her! Because she was slim and had a meat curve butt, i had to bend her over and do the doggy. She loved looking at herself in the mirror and she looked so hot taking the cock.. it was too much and didnt last that long amd she was disappointed.. hahaha i apologised and blamed it on her.. feeling drained we rested while she couldnt stop pkay with my bro and asked to get a another quick one.. i passed and explaines i have Jessica up next! See wish me to have a good time and kiss good night! It was amazing, 278 ckub has done very well and trained the girls to the next level!

Face 8/10
    Body 8.5/10
    Bbbj 9.5/10
    Overall 9.5/10

So here comes in Jessica a korean stunner! A petite curvy stunner! Curvy boobs and booty! What a girl to finish the night one! She was in high demand and wanted morw than i could give. She started with a nuru massage, my first and think why i havnt done this earlier!
    She has a true gfe and reminded me of the best korean girl friend wl Jenny (god bless). It brought back all the wonderful memories of the korean gfe, Jessica is so sweet and loving! She gets very wild as well! Bbbj is a mix gfe amd pse, again trained very well by Jessie.. DD very good and surprise from a korean wl normally it not provided in the past but Jessie has taught them well!
    Since it was back to back my chief had a bit of warming up to do but had the right person to do it. Jessica kept at it non stop until see got what she wanted. Once the man was standing she dommed up and reverse cowgirl, she pounded away and what a site, big booty, small waist amd tight pussy! Yes of course third shot with 90 mins... it was bless!!! I was drained empty, trust me i was because Jessica tried again!
    She showered me, dried me and dress me.. she said she was to be a good wife one day... man she knows how to look after men... the best gfe since the legend Jenny!!!!!

Face 8/10
    Body 9/10
    Bbbj 9.5/10
    Overall 9.5/10

278 Club is amazing, has great service and talent! Best value for money in sydney by far!!!! Thank you and see you soon!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lily photos look pretty good. does she have full bush?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh, man, I tried Jessica today, really fucking hot!!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No hair in sight for both and so tasty!!!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good taste these are the 2 I wanna try at new ginza club haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessica so sexy. That tongue of hers... amazing skills. Love her big tits.

Lily was smoking outside when I left, definitely need to see her