Person's Name : Gaby

Establishment : N5M

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $230/hour

Size/shape : 174 cm tall, Very Slim Waist.. Teenage body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE/PSE

Prelude:

My wechat feed was going off and was a bumping and a grinding like a pole dancer on steroids!! Have you ever seen a pole dancer on steroids? Well, I certainly fucking haven't!! Can you just imagine all that power grinding and a bumping? I can't, but my wechat feed certainly can!! It was a bumping and a grinding like there was no tomorrow! I grabbed the damn thing to see what was up with it and it acted like it was completely possessed! I managed to take a look at the screen at the bevy of beauties that were available to us here in Sydney! Man, how lucky are we to live in a city where the PREMIUM Establishments are charging a bees dick over $200 ??? We'd be paying double or even more for the same quality in Melbourne !! Anyways, my wechat feed had a bevy of beauties flowing through and, as usual, N5M girls caught my eye. Shot off a message to Sara as to who was working and who she would recommend. Sara came up with a list of names that didn't include Gaby! Today, I was going for a punt in the true sense of the word as Sara suggested that Gaby was a bit too inexperienced for my tastes and suggested a number of others including seeing Julia again (who I actually did a bit later !!!). Gaby is a very beautiful 20 year old that speaks little English (and like most new Chinese girls, really play to this "disadvantage"!).

Sara's misgivings were beginning to rub off on me and Sara actually suggested that I meet Gaby first in order to ascertain whether or not she would be suitable for me. Sara brings Gaby down to meet me and again offers me a more experienced lady to take for the hour, but Gaby has a rather shy, alluring smile that certainly piqued my interest! She had what I would call a "Cleopatra hairstyle" and she did come across as very young and inexperienced...

Well, I thought, experience has to start somewhere!!! I took her hand and gently kissed the back of it with a caress of my lips.. Received a lovely shy giggle in return for my efforts..

Gaby.jpg

Review:

Paid up for my 1 hour of diamond service to Sara, who promptly sent Gaby off to find some towels.. I think she picked 2 of the rattiest, threadbare towels that she could find... they were that small, they were slightly larger than toilet paper! (Okay, I am exaggerating slightly - but not by much!) I reached out and cupped Gaby's face with my hands and gently caressed her face. I leaned a bit down for a kiss and realised that even without heels, Gaby stands around 174cm tall and had no trouble leaning up for that light kiss! We were standing there for a couple of minutes just lightly caressing each others lips. Gaby suggested we have a shower and she cleaned me up quite thoroughly.

Gaby asks me to lay on the bed and proceeds to give me a more than adequate BBBJ that soon have RBJ rock hard and I was soon seeing the stars as she brought me closer and closer to the point of no return! To distract myself, I ask Gaby to position herself over me for a session of 69 and proceeded to probe away with my tongue. Gaby has a very sweet tasting pussy that was fairly hairless on the sides but had a fairly full bush on top. I soon ask Gaby to dom me up and she continues the session in CG. After a few minutes, we swap places and I begin me session with her in mish. After pounding her for about 20 minutes Gaby suggests that we try doggie.

Now, doggie used to be the bane of my existence, and I must admit that Gaby has one of the most beautiful figures for doggie!! She actually positioned herself so well, that I had a magnificent view of her ass as I pumped away... I could feel no familiar build up of pressure at this point in time and I breathed a sigh of relief and then began to explore Gaby... her waist in this position is super small (about 22" on the old scale, or 53cm) and I didn't realise what a tiny waist that she had until I wrapped my hands around it and began to pull her back harder and harder! Gaby actually really got into it with me and began a backward motion that resulted in a loud slap when our bodies met. Gaby begins to arch her back down allowing for deeper penetration.... I made the mistake of admiring the perfect lines of her body and I quickly shot my load...At about 10 minutes left, Gaby tidies me up and offers me a massage, which I declined.. I then got her to lay on her back and began a lovely session of DATY for her... She looked a bit concerned at this point, I don't think she gets a lot of it, so I started off super gently and just quietly licked in a circular motion around her pussy and she finally laid back and relaxed and she got wetter and wetter... As she came, she seriously clamped her thighs together (with my head stuck in there I might add!!) and I slowed down the motion in order for her to enjoy the nature of gentle DATY.. I had to pry her legs apart to get her to release my head. At least she gave me a really beautiful smile in return for my efforts! As we showered, Gaby had this cheeky small smile on her face.. I hope that I was in part the cause of it !! Finished off with a shower together and then parted in the night....

Conclusion:

Gaby is one beautiful girl... I wasn't too sure how much she genuinely enjoyed herself during the session but she had a habit of a bit of PSE moaning in an effort to get me to come faster.. she would watch me through half shut eyes to gauge when I was close to cumming and then started the moan and I actually found it a little off-putting and was a bit counter productive on her part if she wanted to get me to cum quicker!

Gaby actually enjoyed DATY to the point of cumming and the look of surprise on her face was gold!

For all the younger bros out there, Gaby would suit you down to a tee!!

Gaby is gorgeous ass, gorgeous body and the sex was great! BBBJ skills were more than adequate!! LFK/DFK was there and also very enjoyable!

Gaby is a star in the making and it wouldn't surprise me to see her rise up and become the next queen !

Thank you N5M and Sara for having Gaby on, she was pretty damn good! Sara did warn me that Gaby is too young and inexperienced for someone "like me" in that I specifically need a GFE to really enjoy the session and, hat's off to Gaby, she really did give it a great try for me and for the most part, succeeded really well!

Would I return to see Gaby again? I really think I would - I think the next time she would be more comfortable with me and that would take the session up to the next level!!