Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving or walking past a shop and spot the girl of your dreams.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    I dunno i figured you dont like cauc women so maybe Liam was a chance
    I love Caucasian women.....they just don't want to give me bbbj's so I have to go Asian...white princesses.

They talk about KPS what about CPS Caucasian Princess Syndrome. That is alive and well.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice story BC. Enjoyed the read. You are one lucky guy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look caucasian do give bbbj but it's just d price u need to pay.
    But the price u pay for d caucasian equal you do 2 to 3 hrs with the Asian girls
    It's really depend what u like.
    For me I'm Chinese I try a lot of nationality of girls
    Now my preference is Japanese and Chinese

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nice story, BC. Please ignore the trolls and stay on point.
    I too find that being able to see your girl in her street clothes and in "normal" settings before having her is a major major turn on! I had a slightly different experience but it made the session so much hotter!
    I booked a Taiwanese hottie through an agency in the city and was walking toward the apartment. On the street, I came across a slim, petite girl walking in front of me. Fashionably dressed to accentuate her sexy legs like most Asian girls do. Very pretty face with the hottie hairstyle... You know what I mean! Exactly my type. I was thinking, holy fuck if this was my girl that would make my day. The best thing was, during the session I told her what happened and she said she saw me eyeing her up and she was doing the same to me! It was an unforgettable session!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nice story, BC. Please ignore the trolls and stay on point.
    I too find that being able to see your girl in her street clothes and in "normal" settings before having her is a major major turn on! I had a slightly different experience but it made the session so much hotter!
    I booked a Taiwanese hottie through an agency in the city and was walking toward the apartment. On the street, I came across a slim, petite girl walking in front of me. Fashionably dressed to accentuate her sexy legs like most Asian girls do. Very pretty face with the hottie hairstyle... You know what I mean! Exactly my type. I was thinking, holy fuck if this was my girl that would make my day. The best thing was, during the session I told her what happened and she said she saw me eyeing her up and she was doing the same to me! It was an unforgettable session!
    Yeah im sure she was eyeing you up to? How many times did she see you after without a payment?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12