Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving or walking past a shop and spot the girl of your dreams.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Driving or walking past a shop and spot the girl of your dreams.....

I have just posted this AR as I happened to me today. Hope you enjoy the read and share your similar experiences.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...hardt-Apple-AR

I have called this AR "Drive by Shooting" as I drove by this shop and then shot my load. LOL.

Don't you just love it when you drive past a shop, you see a hot girl cross the road in front of you and you hope that she walks into the front door of that shop so that you can fuck her ?

Happened to me today. Was driving into the City to visit another shop (278 Ginza actually but without a booking. Was going to try the line up). I am sitting in traffic on Parramatta Road, Leichardt. A beautiful, long haired Chinese girl, well dressed in a grey, warm winter coat, walks across in front of me. I look at her and think "wow she is beautiful". I turn my head to the left and I see the entrance to a brothel with big red 485 lights over the entrance. I watch as the girl walks into the shop entrance and up the stairs and my plans for a 278 Club punt are immediately cancelled. I drive around the back of the shop, park and walk inside.

This has only happened to me once before, two years ago. I was getting petrol in Rydalmere and went inside to pay. I spot a cute, young Chinese girl buying lube and condoms at the counter and I think " I wonder if she works in any of the nearby shops". I pay for my petrol and she walks off in the direction of one of my favourite shops, 12 Euston St, Rydalmere. I follow her from a distance in the car and she walks into the shop. I call up the receptionist Fifi and tell her what happened and she says that the girl wants to work there and has just walked in the door. I park my car and end up fucking her brains out for two hours in one of my all time favourite sessions. Can't remember her name but it was an amazing experience as she was a newbie so I showed her the ropes !!

I have been to 485 before. It is only a small shop with three rooms but every time I have been there the girls are really friendly, offer great service and I have left happy. Never had a bad punt there. It is a MILF shop with girls in their 30's and 40's, several of whom work at Taylors Lidcombe and other Western Sydney shops that I frequent regularly.

As I enter, another nice looking girl says hello and wants me to choose her but I ask if there is anyone else in the shop and the girl that just walked in comes over to me, still in her coat and says hello. I am struck by her beauty and I explain to her what just happened and that I want to see her. She speaks no English so the boss explains to her and she laughs as I explain that I just was driving by and was eyeing her up from my car thinking " I would love to fuck that girl " and I was so happy when she walked into the shop.

The boss tells me to go upstairs and shower and she will be all mine for one hour. Pay the boss $150 and upstairs I go. Cock already hard with anticipation.

Shower and then she walks in with a black teddy on with these beautiful natural C cups dancing around inside. She tells me that her name is Apple and I later find out that she is also Summer at 350 Chatswood and also works in some massage parlours.

Apple really is a stunningly beautiful girl. She would be in her 20's, slight chubbyness about her but not fat, very pretty, the most amazing thick, long black shiny hair, great boobs, natural hairy but trimmed pussy and I was falling in love with her straight away as when I saw her cross the road I was thinking what a stunner she was.

Ended up having a great session with her. She gave me an awesome bbbj, lots of DFK, great fucking in many positions and she was also happy for me to DATY her pussy to a lovely orgasm towards the end of the session.

I need to see her again so I scanned her Wechat and she told me that she works there every Thursday so I will be back. Missed out on the line up at 278 which was a bit of a shame as they had some great looking girls on today that I had my eye on but Apple made up for it and I saved $70 as well
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Really the scenario like urs haven't happen to me before.
    If u said saw any hot girls on d street u want to bang yeah but perfectly they going to a shop no

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    don't think it's ever happened to me. but I'd love to have this experience too.
    sometimes saw a pretty girl but since I was driving, I didn't bother stop to follow her. and you must know the area quite well and know where all the shops are to figure out where she might work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review

You took a big chance going into a cheap Parramatta Road shop and expecting good service

Was your lucky day !

If they can find more girls with great service then this place will be very popular very quickly !

It would be the 533 of Leichardt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    very creepy ... LOL!

Posts the link to the AR and then copies the text. Oooohkay.......

Apple, or Summer as I know her, is young enough and has some endearing features. I would baulk at saying 'girl of my dreams' but hey, whatever floats your boat

As for the point of this post, i have seen a few girls walking in and out of shops in my time, but never followed them up or anything like that. I am sure a couple of them were ducking round the corner to pick up another dose or two from their dealer!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Posts the link to the AR and then copies the text. Oooohkay.......
    Lets face it. Post an After Report in the right section and in 2 days you cant see it. Gets pushed far away because bumped away by shops

I dont think anyone would see his Parramatta thread ever again. Tell me how in 7 days anyone would be able to find it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was walking to one of my go to shops and on the way say a sexy slim lady walk up the stairs of a neighbouring parlour

Wasnt tempted to follow because the service there had always been unenthusiastic

Its a shame but sometimes a shop service is so lacklustre it wouldnt matter if a Victorias Secret model walked up those stairs !
    Especially in some well known Sydney streets where service is robotic.

I wouldnt visit in case I was paying big dollar for beautiful starfish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Slightly creepy but definitely luck

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel54 View Post
    Slightly creepy but definitely luck
    Remember my name is Brothelcreeper
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    don't think it's ever happened to me. but I'd love to have this experience too.
    sometimes saw a pretty girl but since I was driving, I didn't bother stop to follow her. and you must know the area quite well and know where all the shops are to figure out where she might work.
    I can tell you it makes for a really good session because you see them outside on the street, they have caught your attention and you fancy them.

Then when they suddenly go into the shop your dreams have come true because you know you are only $150 away from having your cock buried deep inside their pussy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some prudes on this site. Creepy following a WL into her workplace and paying her for the service for which she choose to work?
    No. Creepy is filming a lady on the train station elevators as happened recently in the news and getting arrested.
    Creepy is stealing peoples underwear from clotheslines

Get your facts right

Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    Lets face it. Post an After Report in the right section and in 2 days you cant see it. Gets pushed far away because bumped away by shops

I dont think anyone would see his Parramatta thread ever again. Tell me how in 7 days anyone would be able to find it
    Its called the search function. Little magnifying glass top right on your phone. Its pretty good!

Shops pay for us to have the privilege to read and contribute to the forum. Nothing wrong at all with them bumping their ARs. You can also apply filters so you don't have to endure any of the ARs that are done for budget shops.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    Some prudes on this site. Creepy following a WL into her workplace and paying her for the service for which she choose to work?
    No. Creepy is filming a lady on the train station elevators as happened recently in the news and getting arrested.
    Creepy is stealing peoples underwear from clotheslines

Get your facts right
    You sound like a guy that would do all three

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    You sound like a guy that would do all three
    I didn't cum on her and eat it Bong.

Perhaps because she was the girl of my dreams.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I didn't cum on her and eat it Bong.

Perhaps because she was the girl of my dreams.....
    I was referencing Bayside as the all three not you.

But seeing as you brought it up no cum and eat or sly finger in the ass. Is this love???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Its called the search function. Little magnifying glass top right on your phone. Its pretty good!

Shops pay for us to have the privilege to read and contribute to the forum. Nothing wrong at all with them bumping their ARs. You can also apply filters so you don't have to endure any of the ARs that are done for budget shops.
    Does this work ?
    On my phone, the search function barely works
    So I want to see the new reviews over the last 7 days, without old reviews appearing

I go to my phone, click on magnifying glass
    First option is "Search Type: Forums or Posts
    Next option is "Keyword"

This doesnt let me see the new After Reports, and not see the old reports that have also been bumped

Banned
    Brothelcreeper two question:

1. Does your wife know you are a sex fiend? Or are you like Dexter but instead of being a killer you are a fiend?

2. Who would you rather fuck - Rita Ora or Liam Payne?

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Brothelcreeper two question:

1. Does your wife know you are a sex fiend? Or are you like Dexter but instead of being a killer you are a fiend?

2. Who would you rather fuck - Rita Ora or Liam Payne?
    No, she thinks I am a marvellous husband, a good father and an amazing role model to all aspiring young punters in Sydney.

Yes me and Dexter have a lot in common apart from I have never killed a WL apart from killing her with too many orgasms

Dexter only kills guilty people and I only fuck Asians who want to sell their bodies in return for some cashola so me and Dexter are both comfortable with our life choices.

Why would I want to fuck an ex One Direction singer......well if it was Harry I might as he was the hot one. I will go Rita

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Why would I want to fuck an ex One Direction singer......well if it was Harry I might as he was the hot one. I will go Rita
    I dunno i figured you dont like cauc women so maybe Liam was a chance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast