Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Bush ?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Full Bush ?

mate asked me today if any ml or wl have a full bush ?
    Seems he has never even play with any female with a full hairy pussy.
    So he needs help with this bucket list item.... any ideas ?

I haven't seen one for a few years.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Seems he has never even play with any female with a fulk hairy pussy.

Oh really? Where have you guys been hiding? They are around. There is a good chance of finding a full hairy pussy on a newbie since she hasn't been told to remove the hair by customers or the shop. The ones who have worked for some time in this industry or lived here for a while tend to be clean shaven or with little pubic hair.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    A full bush is usually a sign of a recently arrived Asian WL.
    WLs who have been here a while usually have a trim and in some cases the full shave.
    A WL who has been here a long time and still has the bush maybe has an Asian boyfriend or husband.
    Some young recently arrived young WLs can be already shaved when they arrive because fashions are changing in Asia - especially Japan and Korea.
    Some WLs hang on to their bush despite advice from managers and customers to trim - they just wont let go of their beloved bush.
    As I have said many times before full bush, trimmed, or shaved is not a deal breaker either way for me.
    Ultimately I like variety and too much of the same thing (even a good thing) can get boring.
    The ethnicity of the girl is a factor too.
    Black, Mediterranean, Latin, Indian, and some South East Asian girls bushes are too big and thick and untidy and need to be trimmed or shaved.
    A natural blonde or red bush is a rare treat and its a shame to shave it off.
    Some Asian girls (especially Chinese, Korean, and Japanese) have beautiful pubes - so long and silky and straight and usually in a natural neat triangle so they look sexy whether natural, trimmed or shaved.
    I have had 4 shaved pussies in a row so now I am craving bush

Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Seems he has never even play with any female with a fulk hairy pussy.

Mate, your mate is in luck !!

How good is his timing ?

Lucy, a busty milf , quite pretty, full review just posted, G&H St Peters massage .

Have fun !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, your mate is in luck !!

How good is his timing ?

Lucy, a busty milf , quite pretty, full review just posted, G&H St Peters massage .

Have fun !
    Thanks,
    Got a WL as well ??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    The girl I saw at the new 278 Ginza shop, Eva, had a full bush.

I asked her why she didn't shave it and she said that was considered unlucky in China.

Is that true ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

I asked her why she didn't shave it and she said that was considered unlucky in China.

Is that true ?
    Whats your preference. Does it affect daty?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Yeh, it tickles my nose and makes me sneeze.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only WL that comes to mind is Amy at 485 Leichhardt. She's a lovely lady with good service, in her 30's if that matters to you, though she's got good looks imo.

Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    I personally don't mind imo either way but whenever Im going down on a chick with a full bush and she cums, her pubes got wet and I got poked in the eye. Had to stop what I was doing but we both got a good laugh at it.

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Frank R View Post
    Only WL that comes to mind is Amy at 485 Leichhardt. She's a lovely lady with good service, in her 30's if that matters to you, though she's got good looks imo.

I personally don't mind imo either way but whenever Im going down on a chick with a full bush and she cums, her pubes got wet and I got poked in the eye. Had to stop what I was doing but we rear both got a good laugh at it.
    Amy is a great girl as you say. She was there today when I saw Apple. She seems to be the boss there now ?

Have you see Cherry there. She is cute.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by bayside View Post
    I prefer fully shaved but it is good to have variety. Chinese girls often have nice soft silky pubes not wirey ones like Caucasians.

Eva's were too long and wiry and when I tried to DATY her from behind in doggie it was a challenge getting through them to her pussy lips. Hers were wirey so not so good. Many of the reviews on that first day at 278 said that the girls had full bushes so perhaps "the bush is back".

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amy is a great girl as you say. She was there today when I saw Apple. She seems to be the boss there now ?

Have you see Cherry there. She is cute.
    Lmao is she the boss there now? I actually took a long time off of punting (like a year and a half) and was surprised when I saw her again as she apparently took some time off as well, was lucky to link up with her again. But yeah, Amy's great always look forward to seeing her. Haven't seen Cherrry though, maybe I should give her a spin?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Is that true ?
    An old wives tale

You have seen other Chinese girls and they are shaved

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Local.

Here's one for your mate - Cindy who works at Snow Lotus on Tuesdays. She's a 24 yo Chinese girl who I have seen at a couple of other shops. She has the thickest thatch I have ever seen (& felt). I reckon she has pubes on her pubes it's that thick. Nice slim girl with smallish A/B cups though...

I have found that full bush on most Asian ladies is fuck all and easily navigated……..
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the Asian girls I've seen recently and this is across several different shops have all been full shaven. But in the past I use to see a lot of Asian girl with big bushs

Banned
    Off with the hairy muff/moot

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedone View Post
    Off with the hairy muff/moot
    I don’t know. - life is best with a bit of variety. Sometimes I like to see a bit of bush providing its neatly kept, sometimes no Bush is good especially for DATY.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a big fan of the Bush... turns me off hard

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been a long time have had any full bush Asian experience. The last few months, have come across fully shaved Asians. Guess we losing innocent talent in the punting world

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast