Thread: CUM ONLY $80 on ward, top model , young gorgeous in Chatswood, no disappointments,private situtation

Banned

CUM ONLY $80 on ward, top model , young gorgeous in Chatswood, no disappointments,private situtation

shelly
    📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon.

Top model.

WORKING : only on ( Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm). ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

shelly.jpgshelly1.jpg

Banned
    shelly
    📍SEXY YOUNG GORGEOUS~ TOP erotic massage or Nuru massage ☎️, top service,NO DISAPPOINTMENT.Nuru massage(extra$80 )

24 year old. Professional masseuse, DD cup. Chinese, size 8, 167 cm , 26 yo, she is an attractive model very gorgeous ,my personal real picture with my beautiful face here for you guy, white pearl smooth OLIVE skin, cute and sex, ABSOLUTELY Gorgeous. very playful ,STUDENT . First class service with magic fingers. TOP MODEL. 🍯 hope see you guy very soon.

Top model.

WORKING : only on ( Tuesday and Thursday- only 5pm to 10 pm). ( Friday 10am to 10 pm )

shelly.jpgshelly1.jpg

Banned
    shelly

Top model.

shelly.jpgshelly1.jpg

Banned
    shelly

Top model.

shelly.jpgshelly1.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

TOP MODEL

Working : Saturday only
    kitty 1.jpgkitty.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,
    Kitty-, GOOD ENGLISH ,from Singapore 24 year old! size 8-10. Univeristy student ! Darling come try my top service….. i can make you very happy and please you like king. 170cm. Cup C ! size 8 , long lovely legs. very sweet and sexy. she will shower together with you . She’s active and cute! She can speaks mandarin / Engilsh.
    experience erotic masseuse, playful, no doubt great company, smooth skin. SHE HAVE NICE LONG LEGS

TOP MODEL

kitty 1.jpgkitty.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

kitty 1.jpgkitty.jpg

Banned
    Kitty
    Absolutely gorgeous,

TOP MODEL

kitty 1.jpgkitty.jpg