Thread: DingDing - big breasted girl. Young and pretty.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

DingDing - big breasted girl. Young and pretty.

This is my third trip to 45 George St this week. I have seen Rose and Jenny, both young cute girls and as I left the shop yesterday I bumped into DingDing who is also young and cute. DingDing has a great name so I wanted to see her just so that I can say that I have fucked someone called DingDing but also she has large, natural D cup breasts which were spilling out of her top when I first saw her. The photo of her on the website is real. She would be mid to late 20's.

Made a booking and arrived at 5pm and Jason on reception had DingDing waiting for me.

First reactions on closer inspection are positive. Pretty, well dressed, nice slim figure, cute arse, good hair and make up and her boobs are big. I am dreaming of releasing them from her bra as soon as I get in the room.

That is what I do when I get in the room. DingDing sits on my lap, I explain to her that I booked her as I caught sight of her yesterday and liked her. I pull her top up over her head and reach round and release her bazookas from the bra and have a good fondle and suck. Her tits are natural, soft, big pink nipples and feel amazing. I am a sucker for a big pair of breasts and she has good assets.

We shower together and DingDing washes me and I wash her, paying particular attention to her tits and firm arse cheeks with the soap and she leans over to me and gives me some light kisses on the side of my face.

Onto the bed and I decide to take the lead so I ask her to lie down and I slowly lick and suck her body all over and when I get down to her pussy, I open her legs and start a bit of DATY. DingDIng has a trimmed pussy which tastes nice and clean and as I lick her I am reaching up to play with her wobbly boobs. She gets wet quite quickly and before we have chance for any bbbj, I dom up and I am inside her in mish. She is tight and feels muscular inside her pussy and I give her a slow build up to get her juices going. I try for some DFK but she says "not much kissing" so we do a bit of light kissing.

Fucking her is good as she is quite vocal. We try a few positions, my favourite today being cowgirl as she leans over to suck my nipples as she fucks me and I play with her tits which I have lubed up with the Baby Oil that sits on the bedside table. They glisten in the red glow of the dark room from the Baby Oil. Looking good.

After cowgirl I suggest some doggie. The room that we are in has a full length mirror by the bed so I position her so that we can both watch the action and then I ask her to look at the mirror as my cock pierces her pussy. I fuck her quite hard and she reaches down to massage her clit and I blow my load quickly. Not what I wanted to do but she is a tight fuck and I got carried away in doggie.

We are only 30 minutes in and I am not a 2 shot man so I wash and then lie her down for some quality DATY. DingDing likes her pussy licked and she is a submissive girl. I concentrate initially in the outside lips and on the clit and then open her lips and tongue the inside of her pussy. She is telling me to go harder and within a few minutes she rises to a strong orgasm which has her giggling in fits of laughter and she curls up in a ball as the orgasm floods through her. A cute sight as I can see her pink pussy lips sticking out the back of her arse as she curls up. As she is dripping wet now, I stick a finger inside and finger fuck her until she pulls it out saying that I am a "naughty boy".

I am semi erect again now so I sit up at the end of the bed on a pillow and ask her to suck me. She has a good style and licks and sucks me all over and lubes up my arse and sticks her finger up my poop shute but I haven't recovered from cumming when she was in doggy and I have to give up the chance of a second cumming. Must be getting old !!

We shower together and I compliment DingDing on a good session. She is a cute young girl who goes with the flow, is friendly and has a great body. I liked her a lot.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Looking at the pics, isn't she Sophia from Marrickville no. 5?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by blade2000 View Post
    Looking at the pics, isn't she Sophia from Marrickville no. 5?
    Good detective work Blade

Same girl. Even wearing the same clothes
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Ding Ding is a cute girl who genuinely likes sex
    Big Breasted...? Maybe 10 yrs ago....Young...?Late 20s early thirties....a small scar above her pubic hairline would indicate a C section delivery....doesn’t like kissing...at all
    Great bbbj though

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service