Thread: Lucy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lucy

Shop: Roseville Rose
    WL's Name: Lucy
    Rates: $150 for 1hr
    Age/Size/shape: Early 20's, guessing a size 6, she is very fit and has a toned body with beautiful face and smile and C cups tits and a great arse
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese
    Services Provided: DFK, BBBJ, B2B, DATY, Many Different Sex Positions
    Value for money/recommend?: YES

So after visiting this shop earlier in the week and seeing Whiskey I was very keen on checking out another girl called Lucy. It so happened that I had to come up to Chatswood for a business meeting with a client and the meeting finished just after lunchtime and I had a few hours free between having to meet a friend for a coffee meeting. So I decided to jump on the train and travel up to Roseville which is very close like the next station if I remember correctly.

After I arrived I entered via their discreet back entry and was greeted by the receptionist and taken to a waiting are and told to wait a few minutes. About 4-5 minutes later the first of the available girls came through and introduced themselves and they included from memory Crystal, Alice, Snow, Casey then the receptionist came in and ask who I would like to see and then I ask if Lucy was free anytime soon and the receptionist said to wait a minute and they'll check. They came back and said Lucy with a customer for another 10 minutes so I asked if I could wait and they said yes fine. After about 15 minutes Lucy came in and introduced herself and she is very cute and gorgeous and I said to the receptionist I see her for 1 hour please and paid the $150.

Lucy came in and took me to her room so off we went and after we walked into the room Lucy closed then door and first thing she said is very tall guy. She then leant over and gave me a little quick DFK to start the session and then she said shower time so I undressed and jumped into the shower and after about a 1 or 2 minutes Lucy was now naked and she joined me in the shower with a little bit more DFK she then help completely wash me clean then we jumped out of the shower and dried off and straight onto the bed where Lucy start to lick, kiss and suck all over my front of my body and playing with my now full hard cock.

Lucy said that I have a big cock and she hasn't seen many Asian guys big cocks in a while usually all small to med she said so anyway to starts to lick and suck the head of my cock then takes in half and does her absolute best to take the whole thing in which she was eventually able to do and it felt great and she has a very good sucking technique. She suck my cock for a good 10 minutes or so and then I changed things up and asked her to lie on the bed and I will return the favour so she lies on her back and spreads her legs wide apart and I start to work my magic lick, sucking her pussy and playing with her clit while she definitely loves and she was starting the get very wet and was moaning quite a lot by this stage she then ask me to finger her pussy so I started slowly with 1 finger and then increased the tempo and then inserted a second finger and she was really getting off on this and we did this for about 5 minutes before she said I want to fuck your hard cock in the pussy, so on with the dom and she jumped straight into cowgirl and then changed it up and went into reverse cowgirl then missionary and blew my first load fairly soon after.

We both needed a breather and were just over half way through our 1 hour session and Lucy asked if I wanted a massage but I said maybe at the end so Lucy started round two and after a bit more DFK went straight back into giving me a nice BBBJ and she almost had me over the line a second time and she stop and said no CIM so I respect her decision and said lets fuck again so she grab a condom and we started in side saddle this time followed by reverse cowgirl and finished in cowgirl where I blew a nice big second load into the dom and she was like WOW most guys that fuck me can usually only blow once but you've blown twice in 20 minutes with a big smile on her face.

Well I'm almost out of energy after all that so i take up her offer of a massage which was pretty good and by this stage we only had a matter of 5 minutes before the session ended and we both just lied there on the bed cuddling each other and Lucy leaning across to kiss me some more then Lucy ask me to take a shower and then dried off and got changed while Lucy had a quick shower as well.

Lucy walks me out giving me a nice big cuddle and kiss on the lips and says thank you for visiting her and that she hopes to see me again soon, and i am very sure she will especially after that session. Lucy walks me through reception and out the back door i go.

Well from my personal experience that is now close to a perfect 2 from 2 great sessions at this shop and i'm sure i'll be back even though its not that close to home i'm sure i can make time to visit again

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice AR, Lucy is a sexy girl. She would be in my top 5 if she allowed cim. Still sensational.