Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tarah, my near perfect muse.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tarah, my near perfect muse.

Morning fellow 99ers,

I have been meaning to get to this AR as soon as I can but being caught up at work/visiting 227, there was just no time.

With my new work schedule, I am in the city far less than what my previous role offered. I spend a lot of time on the run. So I would like everyone to keep this in mind when visiting 227... I have never made a booking, apart from one late visit when the shop was too busy, every other visit has been phenomenal.

I'm sure fellow massage enthusiasts are already all over this shop, 227 is ran by one of the most experienced and nice mamasan and at the same time filled with masseuses whom actually seem to enjoy their job. Obviously I believe that YMMV, however so far, I have found more reason for me to write up an AR for this shop than a lot of other shops (I am a huge fan).

Enough preface, let's get on my my little muse Tarah...

I try to make my visit to 227 as frequent as possible, I would like to visit them once a week, however once a fortnight has been the number of visits I have actually made. So last week I found myself in the city after a monthly meeting with a client that ended early, my MD didn't need me back at the office til after lunch... Guess what I did

I parked at Broadway (this is another great reason for me loving this shop apart from each room equipped with shower individually) and walked in from the back entrance. The mamasan greeted me and straight away recognised my face and asked me how I was doing. After a brief chit chat, she asked, have you seen Tarah before?

Now, she knows I love a great part 1 massage as firm as possible. My memories with sessions spent with Jessie, Emma and Vivian has been haunting me each time I find myself in a shop, ahhahahaha. Now, Tarah is one of the most popular girls of 227, I'm actually not sure how I have never spent time with her. Let me say this quickly before I get on with part 1; Tarah is almost perfect... As perfect as any girls I have came across in a shop, so perfect that I needed to find time to write about her even a week after my visit.

Her face is beautiful, the website describes her looks as a "movie star look". I find her look more of an Asian goddess look.

She is from Thailand, so some fellow brothers who prefer the milky white skin won't find that on Tarah, she's lightly tanned, which I find very sexy.

Small frame, very slim but definitely with enough meat to hold onto, great set of racks, but I will leave all the rest for yous to enjoy when you visit her.

So i paid for my usual hour, Tarah led me upstairs and it all begins. I find it very interesting that girls with different nationalities offer very distinctive massages even working in the same shop. At 227, you get all different variations but each at a professional level that leaves you wanting to come back. Out of my experiences at 227 (probably a bit too much), the firm massages I received that hit all the right spots were from the girls I already listed above; Jessie, the half Chinese/Korean sweetheart. Emma the Korean little angel and Vivian the Burmese diva. Tarah is slightly different though... And here's why...

She finds "hard massages" a challenge, and my tight shoulders her playground. She loves it. What can I say, I have never seen this level of passion in providing quality part 1 service. Within 5 minutes, she identified the target area that she would love to assist me in unknotting, and every single press and hold has been leading up to helping me rid of the tension on my shoulder blade/back... I don't know what that place is called.

The entire massage was carried out in a professional manner with light chit chat and her telling me how tight my shoulder thingy was. This service lasted past part 2 as I moved on to a shower. Tarah insisted that I come back at least for a short session later sometime for her to finish my untying my knots.

I won't go into details with part 2, but I will comment on the fact that i enjoyed it so much, Tarah definitely knows how to seduce and work her magic with her hands in the right areas at the right pace. I think bros need to try her yourself to get the most of this experience.

From my session with Tarah, I had a headache free week. My work environment is extremely stressful... Having tensed up shoulders and neck really doesn't help. Every day last week I've contemplated of making an extra trip to 227. Even while writing this report, I see Tarah's sweet face and her voice echoes in my ear. I'm going to quickly tie up this AR, I'm heading over to Broadway right away... Lol...

Til next time,

XX

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Want a tip? Ask her to crack your back. She'll wrap her legs around you then swings you about like a yoyo!

She's basically a sexy legit massage girl that you get to play with naked.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I went there today and sampled Tarah. She is as described above a very tidy Thai girl...quite slim with very nice enhanced tits and shaved pussy. Great massage and a lovely Spanish session followed with me blowing all over those glorious tits. Great conversational skills as well. I will return at some stage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try Tarah this Sat, highly recommended.
    227 Broadway is very clean, nice and Huge room.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Good to see her back.... I hope she will remember me!

Shop Owner
    She certainly remember you, please come to visit her, by the way I will show you our popular beauty Lisa~ They look so similar like sisters but each have their own charms
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Hi Alice,

Your shop is fast become a Thai body to body shop specialty.................haha

What happens to Vicky the Hong Kong girl, she is off the roster again ??

And you need to bring back some of my favourites like Rebecca, Iris, Kelly and Jessie !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Shop Owner
    They are great girls they helped us a lot but unfortunately Rebecca and Iris got decent job now, out of the industrial. Kelly already moved on. Vicky got study pressure need focus on school these days. Jessie will be back after one week after her school exam.

We just got a new busty girl --

Cici, China, grown up in Hong kong, 158cm, dress7, natural busty 35D-26-35, tanned, exotic, real age 19, please come and try.
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post

We just got a new busty girl --

Cici, China, grown up in Hong kong, 158cm, dress7, natural busty 35D-26-35, tanned, exotic, real age 19, please come and try.

Grown up in Hong Kong and 35 D Cups, sounds like an Ahlungor must see then !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw tarah last week.

One word: incredible!!!

I agreed with you, Tarah is a very unique ML, beautiful looking face, nice and tone body with a beautiful enhance pair of melons.
    Fantastic massage, tickle tackle and part 2. Easy to talk to. I have seen her properly 5 times and still want more.

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is tarah still working at 227 Broadway?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclovin69 View Post
    Is tarah still working at 227 Broadway?
    I was told she does not work there anymore

I had a section with her the week before she has gone. She told me that she will start from 4pm everyday as she needs to study, but after that her name is
    disappeared from the Roster. I guess the boss is not happy with her starting time.

Shame as she is my regular and I really like her.

Cheers

Shop Owner
    Thanks for caring Tarah, we appreciated for your visiting, but these days she was feeling a bit tired and stressed, she decided to have a break, she not sure when to be back so we didn't put her name on the roster.

We constantly having young fresh faces joining us, lots of them have more bookings in short time.
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hope tarah recovers soon. She's a lovely person with a radiant smile. Hope school and life doesn't stress her out too much

Thanks for caring Tarah, we appreciated for your visiting, but these days she was feeling a bit tired and stressed, she decided to have a break, she not sure when to be back so we didn't put her name on the roster.

We constantly having young fresh faces joining us, lots of them have more bookings in short time.
    The amount of talents that had come and gone in this shop is amazing : Rebecca, Iris, Emma, Mena, Kelly etc etc !

So when ever you have a favourite girl, go see her as much and as often as you can as most of them won't last long.

Shop Owner
    I miss the days of :

"Rebecca working today~"

"Vivian working today~"

"Tarah working today~"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I miss the days of :

"Rebecca working today~"

"Vivian working today~"

"Tarah working today~"
    I'm sure you have new legends in the making....

Shop Owner
    Tarah just came back freshly, restarts to work here on Fridays ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast