Thread: J Sayuri - 287Club

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Sayuri - 287Club

I was lucky enough to be able to see J Sayuri on her very first day at 287Club but looks like she’s now at Ginza so ill keep the Prefix as Ginza and put 287Club in the title to help with any confusion 

I’ve been to 287 in the past when it was ruby kiss (on the first day when it actually opened funnily enough) From memory the rooms were very large so I was interested to see how the renovations would improve the look of the place.

After reading a few AR’s it looked like 287Club was already very popular so I was undecided on whether to book or just rock up and see a line up. Checked the Roster a bit late and saw a new J girl was starting the next day and that she’d be flying in from Japan that very day! At this point I decided to try my luck at making a booking. I shot through a txt and got an immediate reply confirming my time for next night! looks like I was booked to be her 1st or 2nd customer (Rooter must have been sick or injured lol). If it’s a new girl I like to book 30mins to test the waters. All in all the booking process is smooth and straight the point just like Ginza.

I arrived outside 287Club about 15min early and from the outside it looks very much the same as rubykiss I walked up the stairs and I could hear the familiar loud jazz music from Venue 505 next door. The place did have a new paint smell. When I reached the top of the stairs the was already a friendly Korean guy there who opened the door. As soon as I walked in it was like entering another world . The renovations looked AMAZING ! to me it reminded me of a 5 star hotel lobby brand new carpet new tile …new wallpaper.

Korean bro asked if I had a booking and I said I did and the nice Korean lady knew straight away whom I had a booking for. Excellent, I’m liking the management already. The Korean bro (sorry forgot his name) took me into the new common waiting room and looked like there was already 4 other punters waiting. Right infront of the common waiting area are the private booths with curtains for privacy.

I think ill take this opportunity to praise the management at 287Club especially the Korean bro (sorry forgot his name). He let me know that the last guy was late to arrive and so that ment I would need to wait 15-20 mins, which I was kool with. He didn’t have to and could have just made me wait but I appreciated him letting me know. Top marks to this bro…. he asked everyone if we wanted anything to drink, he would ask punters for feedback on the girls after their session and during the lineup the would tell punters his recommendation based on their preferences and tell them honest feedback from other punters. 10/10 for customer service and quality control.

After waiting about 20mintues Sayuri came to the waiting room to take me in. WOW this is one of those occasion where the photo doesn’t just doesn’t do justice to how gorgeous she is in real life. She apologised for the long wait time and we started joking all the way to the room.

The Rooms looked really amazing felt like a 5 star hotel room with designer sink and shower. Its nice and cosy and you'll feel very comfortable straight away.

For the next part ill because this is my first AR ill copy a tried-and-tested format until I get the hang of this lol (thanks Rooter).

J Sayuri

LOOKS and BODY
    Sayuri has a authenticity Japanese look. She looks a lot younger in real life then she does in her photos. Very natural sexy face. I would say she around 165 very slim. She's got that amazing silky smooth Japanese fair skin. She only a 32B but they feel absolutely extraordinary and her perky nipple are very responsive.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    if you are a fan of ABJ Shelly you will absolutely love Sayuri. She is all about making you feel like King. She slowly and seductivly stripped off her clothes and started to tease with small nipple around your lips while she helps you undress. One other thing that stood out is after the shower kneeled down and got me to place my feet on her thigh smile she dried me off thoroughly. Attitude 10/10.

DATY and DFK
    DFK change from GFE to PSE. Sayuri love DATY very responsive. Completely Shaved. She will tell you “that’s my spot” and “dont stop lick more here”. The highlight more me was looking up during and seeing her eye rolling back while grab the back of my head.

BBBJ
    Very PSE she has experience in Japanese Soaplands. Not to toot my own horn but in a bit above average and pretty girthy so if you like DT Sayuri might not be the best but hey it still felt great.

FUCKING
    CG > Doggy >missionary to CIM. Very vocal lot of Japanese compliments. She’s very light so very easy to move her around.

Amazing session its good to see that she's now at Ginza. I should have booked 1 hour ...in my mid 20's so as soon as I got home I saw another one of my favourite j girls was working the next day at Ginza so I just had to book her.

J Sayuri is an Awesome girl if you are a fan of ABJ shelly you will love her. Currently Ginza has a promotion discount going you'll a fool not to take advantage of it …. Dont Delay book J Sayury today !!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome After Report !! I think she's work at Ginza aswell as 287 now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR man! She definitely sounds like one to check out. I’ve been so sidetracked by the K girls at Ginza and 278 I still haven’t seen any J girls!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    notice some girls are rostered both at Ginza and 287club ... might mean if their good they get promoted to Ginza