Thread: Julia

Junior Member(有D料到)

Julia

Massage Girl's Name: Julia
    Establishment: Vitality Charm Massage Broadway
    Price: $110 - 45min Massage
    Age/Size/shape: 23 yrs old / About 160-165cm tall, Very cute & slim, Has soft milky skin and medium length light colour hair, B or C cup tits
    Nationality: Chinese/Korean
    Services Provided: Massage + Extra's (CBJ +$30 - You need to ask the girl she won't just offer it)
    Value for money/recommend?: Yes

FYI: Julia's English is very basic and she prefers to communicate in either Chinese or Korean but can speak small amount of English but not enough to have a conversation.

Review:

So having finish a business meeting in Pitt st in the city and only working half a day today I decided to pop into 227 Broadway before heading home and after looking at 227's roster for today and liked the look of 2 girls Cindy & Julia and decided to take a risk and not book either as im literally just up the road and just went in hoping either 1 or both would be available. When I showed up I entered via the back entry and was shown to a waiting room and ask to wait about 5 minutes. Then the receptionist came to get me and took me into the reception area and introduced 3 of the girls that were available which were Rita (New girl), Flora & Julia and straight away said I want to see Julia and was asked how long I wanted to stay, paid the $110 for 45 minutes and Julia comes and takes my hand and leads me up to her room.

Once in the room Julia in her broken English and she pointed towards the shower and then she left the room for several minutes whilst I took my shower. After a few minutes I was out of the shower and drying off and Julia returns with a smile on her face and we try to communicate in English and have some small talk but as I don't speak Chinese or Korean it was a bit difficult, Julia then point to the massage table and said massage now.

So onto the massage table and Julia starts with some oil and massage my back starting with my feet and legs then slowly made her way up my back and finally reaching my shoulders and head which lasted for about 20 minutes, Julia's got a decent massage technique rotating between using her hands, arms and elbow to massage me. Next Julia pops out of the room to get a hot towel and comes back in and cleans my back of the oil and then gets out some baby powder and covers my back in the stuff, Julia then starts to take off her clothes to reveal a fairly sexy body with a nice arse and set of tits. Julia jumps up on to the massage table and proceeds to give me a back body slide and lots of sensual touch and teasing paying close attention between my legs. After about 5-10 minutes Julia instructs me to turn over and I ask her the question if she is willing to do CBJ to which I got the response of yes so i said $30 and she nods her head and say ok.

So Julia then massages the front of my body and at the same time play and massage my cock and balls then does a quick front body slide and then jumps down to grab a condom from her bag and rips it open and on with the condom and she starts her magic and licks the head and slowly makes her way down having a decent sucking technique but what happens next I wasn't expecting she asked me if I wanted her to finger my arse and do prostate massage, well I've never experienced this but decided to give it a go and man I'm glad I did it felt weird at the start but once she had her finger in my arse and was prodding around she must of hit the right spot and with her suck me off I ended up blowing one of the biggest loads i think I have ever done.

Julia kept on suck for a few more minutes to make sure every last drop of cum was out and she looked up and smile and said you feel better now and I said hell yes that felt great. Julia then takes off the condom and starts to clean me up and then point to the shower again.

Had a nice hot shower to clean up and then Julia followed while of dried off and got changed. Then Julia gave me a nice big hug and I then handed her the tip and she walk me out.

Overall it was a great massage and interesting experiencing getting a CBJ and my arse fingered at the same time.

Massage: 8/10
    GFE Factor: 7/10
    Personality/Conversation: 5/10
    Face/Body: 7/10
    Value for Money: 8/10
    Overall Experience: 7/10

nice review bro! now you came to the dark side, you be craving more prostate loving!
    damn, i need to see Julia too now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow thanks for the review

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattdaemon View Post
    Wow thanks for the review
    She is well worth a visit if you haven't done so already. I've heard from a few others on this forum that they have also gotten a very similar service from her so she is definitely consistent.

Only downside is that she doesn't really speak any English so unless you know Chinese or Korean you may find it a bit difficult but her service in my opinion is well worth it.

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting~

Julia works on Tue & Fri
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999