Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C Lisa: All the making of a Queen

Courtesan's Name: Lisa
    Nationality: Chinese
    Shop Name: 278 Club
    Session Time: 30/09/2020 7:30 PM for 45 minutes
    Stats: 160cm in Height
    Boob: B cup
    Face: Very Pretty and Sexy. Looks better in person than the photos.
    Body: Slim (I would say similar to C Jin)
    Dress: Tight Kimono type of lacy dress
    BBBJ: Perfect BBBJ with plenty of eye contact.
    Foreplay: Plenty of cat bath with ear licking; licking nipples; that trick with the water vacuuming they do on your back.
    Word of Caution: If you are not into this, tell her beforehand. She spends quite a lot time on cat bath. I didn't mind because it was quite good.
    DATY: Didn't Try but she was keen. Fingered her pussy and she went nuts. Got dripping wet really quick.
    DFK: Plenty and Non-Stop.
    CIM: On the Table
    Tattoos and marks: I think she had some accident on her abdomen (I didn't ask though); I think I saw some scars. But it is covered up by a tattoo. Besides that, there is nothing to flaw this girl.
    Vibe: GFE + PSE
    Sex: Tried missionary and she is as tight as they come. Pounded her for good 10 minutes in missionary. Her moaning blew the roof off the joint.
    She was giving me direction like a General on how to fuck and wants it fast and hard. Gave her head a boost by adding an extra pillow underneath and it was DFK all the way; sloppy, saliva-filled dream with tongue wrapping and darting out like it was a snake pit. It was amazing. All the while she was dirty talking saying: Baby, fuck me!...I actually couldn't keep up with her in the end and asked to make out and jerked me off to finish.
    Rating: 8.5/10
    Summary: This girl has all the potential to be a queen. One of the absolute bests I had in recent memory.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wish I saw her a few more times. Wonder where she is now...