Thread: [Miss Heavens] Amazing session with the passionate Layla

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

[Miss Heavens] Amazing session with the passionate Layla

Person's Name : Layla
    Establishment : Miss Heavens, 6 Cleg St, Atarmon, NSW
    Date of Visit : 30-Jan-2021
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://missheavens.com.au/
    Rates : 60 min $300
    Size/shape : good body shape, little tummy fat but very sexy, blonde, Natural E+
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Italian/Aussie
    Services Provided : Diamond service equivalent

I was looking for a passionate punt and I found it! Ticked all the boxes for me DFK, BBBJ, 69, dirty talk, prostate massage and whatever I asked for. Does not offer Greek but not my deal.

If you haven’t been to this place, check it out if you are into milfs. Youngest WL I met was in 30’s and hot - will probably go back for her and some others. They set you up in a private room and each woman comes in individually and you can ask about services and confirm some chemistry - not rushed at all, they take the time to talk to you and answer all your questions. Women are older but all speak English well and you can figure out if you have chemistry. Rooms are immaculate and supplied with many towels and other needs. No using a wet towel here.

I picked Layla because the chemistry was there and she is sexy, warm, and blonde with huge knockers. As soon as I was done with the shower and mouthwash, Layla came into the room with a drink of my choice and started French kissing me passionately. She did a striptease revealing one part of her body at a time and let me kiss her and lick her where I pleased. I assumed her tits were fake since they were so large but was shocked to find they are soft and natural and playing with them is encouraged. We had a great session with all services that I wanted and Layla asked me if she could give me a prostate massage while sucking me. I’d never tried it but decided why not. Not sure if it’s my thing but it was a different sensation. Layla is lasered down under and we had a nice 69 as well as many other positions. The service, enthusiasm and orgasms were a lot of fun. Pretty sure she faked them but maybe I got her off once.

I left satisfied and with a smile on my face. I’ll go back for more of Layla but probably need to try some of the others. Place is a little more pricey than others in the area but service is exceptional from the time you walk in until you leave.

Thanks for your first review !

$300/hr for a 50 yr old milf is probably not everyone’s cup of tea. It’s good to know though nevertheless.

Please share more .

Cheers