Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HARU - Japanese firecracker

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

HARU - Japanese firecracker

So have been trying to hit just 1 punt a week, but even though I was sorted on Tuesday, a run at lunch time took me perilously close to 5star and I thought: ‘it’s been a while, I’ll just go in to check it out...’

Not long after seeing the line-up I knew that the back end of my lunch time workout would not be running back to work but pounding one of these hotties.

Crystal caught my eye straight away. Tall and skinny but feels like I’ve been seeing a lot of Chinese girls lately and the guy suggested the Japanese girl who I also thought was very cute... so HARU it is!

SCOPING
    She walked me up to the room and I noticed straight up that this girl isn’t what I usually go for. Not petite, small or skinny. But rather a toned, athletic build. Still not a big girl at maybe only 165cm. Very cute face, with big (grab you) eyes and a toothy smile. She was wearing a simple bra and a light see-through wrap with some black heels and I could tell that this girl must work out. She also has a very nice tan. Straight away reminded me of a Japanese surfer or snowboarder.

Shower was standard affair. She is quite talkative and only word I can think of is genuinely ‘interested.’ She really wanted to get to know me, which was quite refreshing.

B (maybe C) cup boobs, and a shaved pussy with a very interesting tat across her butt. Was getting the feeling that this 23 year old was gonna be more PSE than GFE.

TASTING
    On the bed and more conversation... it kinda added a new dimension to this punt. I dun usually bother getting to know the girls in 30min sessions. But felt I knew this girl quite well just from her general demeanor. She actually reminds me a lot of a GF I used to have back in uni... better body though!

DFK was nice. Lots of tongue and quite aggressive. A smoker but not too bad.

PRE-GAME
    Normally when I’m not as into the girls looks I actually relax a bit more and let the girls take control and just pleasure me while I lie there. This seemed to suit Haru well. She worked my body thoroughly, followed by a very good BBBJ. Lots of tongue flicking and I reckon she took most of my cock with maybe just 2 fingers off from the base. The eye contact during this part of the session was amazing. Had to stop her cos she got me very close.

MAIN EVENT
    Surprisingly tight as she drops onto me in cowgirl... started grabbing her hips to pull her down but she wanted to take control... so she actually starts pumping down on me hard. All the way too. No issues with depth. Fantastic.
    I knew I could go full tilt with this one.

After some fantastic grinding into her snatch I grabbed her tight and flipped her for some missionary. Pulled her legs up and mixed in some hard pounding and some deep grinding.
    “More, more...” she said! Woaaa.. I actually didn’t have any ‘more’ to give. Balls deep already. So switch up to doggy...

Her arse is nice and full with plenty to grab and I slammed in there watching as her butt cheeks wobbled and seemed to absorb each drive I gave her. Suddenly realised I was having a pretty good time. It’s been a while since I could go crazy on a chick (probably Lolita@ginza was the last time - also Japanese...hmmmm). Eventually my exertions pushed her down on the bed and I watched her face in the mirror as I ground into her from behind. Again the eye contact just grabbed me. She can look at you with intensity... it was a massive turn on for me.

AFTERWARDS
    Was pretty spent... and you guessed it. More chatting.. like I’ve taken this girl out for a coffee or something. Her English is very good.

Overall... not my usual body type, but she made up for it with service, flair and her capacity for some solid pounding.

Was so tired back at work... great lunch time workout. 5km run followed by a 30min punt!
    Wonder if there is an activity for that on my garmin?

Happy Punting

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Bro, her body type is fucking outstanding! I love her look entirely. But I got in trouble for writing her first review. Haru scolded me!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Bro, her body type is fucking outstanding! I love her look entirely. But I got in trouble for writing her first review. Haru scolded me!
    Really?! I haven’t been back to see her yet...
    Hmmm... wonder if I’m also busted. Reviewed her pretty quickly after seeing her too.

Pretty obvious who I am!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    HARU

Loving today 1pm.....

With new J. KYLIE

Young 167cm Natural D. Diamond

All Welcome

Booking 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827

Damn. That is an enticing picture.

Banned
    Oh must visit .. obviously not the same Haru as at 278

Must not also write an AR 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How much for 1 hour. Did she do CIM

Quote Originally Posted by icecool View Post
    saw her last night she is hot a with a Perfect body .when i said hot i meant hot . 5star you should have better picture of J Haru. she look real hot in person now have to go see mui mui saw her in the line up she was hot as well .
    They all Super HOT bro
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can not make phone call to shop.Seem problem with the line

Senior Member(無間使者)
    5 star city have wechat?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wow!! definitely 10/10 body.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrosphere_36 View Post
    wow!! definitely 10/10 body.
    Yes Sushi...Sushi...Sushi...Oui..Oui..Oui
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is she available this week? as it says she is away on holidays.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    She really wanted to get to know me, which was quite refreshing.

Was getting the feeling that this 23 year old was gonna be more PSE than GFE.

TASTING
    On the bed and more conversation... it kinda added a new dimension to this punt. I dun usually bother getting to know the girls in 30min sessions. But felt I knew this girl quite well just from her general demeanor. She actually reminds me a lot of a GF I used to have back in uni... better body though!

DFK was nice. Lots of tongue and quite aggressive.
    She worked my body thoroughly, followed by a very good BBBJ. Lots of tongue flicking and I reckon she took most of my cock with maybe just 2 fingers off from the base. The eye contact during this part of the session was amazing

I knew I could go full tilt with this one.

“More, more...” she said! Woaaa.. I actually didn’t have any ‘more’ to give. Balls deep already.

I slammed in there watching as her butt cheeks wobbled and seemed to absorb each drive I gave her

Suddenly realised I was having a pretty good time

It’s been a while since I could go crazy on a chick

Again the eye contact just grabbed me. She can look at you with intensity... it was a massive turn on for me.

More chatting.. like I’ve taken this girl out for a coffee or something. Her English is very good.

She made up for it with service, flair and her capacity for some solid pounding.
    The above aspects make this punt is as pure a GFE experience as you can get

(In a 30 minute session though, convo can kind of take time away from doing other things, unless its postcoital pillow talk?)

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    The above aspects make this punt is as pure a GFE experience as you can get

(In a 30 minute session though, convo can kind of take time away from doing other things, unless its postcoital pillow talk?)
    Haru is super GFE
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow she looks amazing!

Her photo on the WeChat doesn’t do her justice compared with these photos, will definitely have to add her to my list of things to do ha!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post

Sexy Jap HARU. wed / Thurs . 3-11pm

Thanks for this.
    Hope see you soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Indeed. Certainly a beautiful photograph😀

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do we navigate t/a in iso??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm keen to try her out

Junior Member(有D料到)