Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My protips and who to try before quitting lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    lol no just sick of punting. i feel bad for some of the girls in this industry. something really shocked me in the last few days not sure if i should share.
    Bro, please share.....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You should share bro, even if it is hard to hear. We're all in the same boat

The stories that get me are the ones where the girls are working to pay off debts in their home country, generally due to gambling. Generally involves some form of organised crime element as well. Sickens me to think my punting dollar is funding some cunt loan shark. Another reason i don't punt so much these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    lol no just sick of punting. i feel bad for some of the girls in this industry. something really shocked me in the last few days not sure if i should share.
    Please share your story beta bro

its pretty much what raybo said. but i dont know. im highly suspicious in the absolute full control this business have on the girl. its like she make alot of money. she doesn't get to keep any of it. n the simplest gesture is like so awesome for her. i mean fuck, u make alot of money u can afford this shit. n its like she has no freedom, was never let out, feels like slavery. what a pitiful existence for someone so beautiful. may be im just paranoid n thinking the worst? or some shitty hero complex manifesting lol

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    The stories that get me are the ones where the girls are working to pay off debts in their home country, generally due to gambling. Generally involves some form of organised crime element as well. Sickens me to think my punting dollar is funding some cunt loan shark. Another reason i don't punt so much these days.
    Yeah unfortunately this is quite common. Some legit MLs are working to pay off their, or their fathers, gambling debts also, which is even worse since they don't make as much as ilegit MLs, what a life ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting take on the girls situation. I do see your point and it's something I've not thought about. I would imagine some are just paying their way while studying or simply helping family back home though too. surely it's not all sinister?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    More than a decade ago back in the old no X, a Malaysian WL told me that she or her family had borrowed money back home and the deal was she came over here to work six months to pay it off. Can’t remember exactly how it worked but she seemed ok with it and accepted that she was probably better off working in Sydney than in the provincial area in Malaysia, her only complaints was that certain races were bigger than usual and very tough on women. There was some light at the end of the tunnel though, she was on the final few weeks of her contracted period and after that she could stay on and work for herself and made some decent cash before she returned home. She sounded very motivated and excited when she got to that part !

Not saying it’s righg or wrong here, just telling it as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    More than a decade ago back in the old no X, a Malaysian WL told me that she or her family had borrowed money back home and the deal was she came over here to work six months to pay it off. Can’t remember exactly how it worked but she seemed ok with it and accepted that she was probably better off working in Sydney than in the provincial area in Malaysia, her only complaints was that certain races were bigger than usual and very tough on women. There was some light at the end of the tunnel though, she was on the final few weeks of her contracted period and after that she could stay on and work for herself and made some decent cash before she returned home. She sounded very motivated and excited when she got to that part !

Not saying it’s righg or wrong here, just telling it as it was.
    Still sad, hopefully her incel son will avenge her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Like all of us, you get all sorts of circumstances. I’d just warn you guys to be a little careful with sob stories. There is no doubt there are genuine stories that are very sad and which have driven the girls to work in the sex industry. There are also clever and manipulative girls out there and many young guys are just suckers and easy prey.

I learnt my lesson 25 years ago when I was working in NY. I was earning serious money and I was very taken by a Hungarian WL who I was seeing. Devastatingly sad circumstances which I won’t go into had driven her into the industry. I was giving her money continuously before I found out I was being taken for a ride. I walked away down some $10,000 (US too) but it was a cheap life lesson. I’m still a soft touch where the girls are concerned but much more discerning today.

Quote Originally Posted by punterthon View Post
    Interesting take on the girls situation. I do see your point and it's something I've not thought about. I would imagine some are just paying their way while studying or simply helping family back home though too. surely it's not all sinister?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    Like all of us, you get all sorts of circumstances. I’d just warn you guys to be a little careful with sob stories. There is no doubt there are genuine stories that are very sad and which have driven the girls to work in the sex industry. There are also clever and manipulative girls out there and many young guys are just suckers and easy prey.

I learnt my lesson 25 years ago when I was working in NY. I was earning serious money and I was very taken by a Hungarian WL who I was seeing. Devastatingly sad circumstances which I won’t go into had driven her into the industry. I was giving her money continuously before I found out I was being taken for a ride. I walked away down some $10,000 (US too) but it was a cheap life lesson. I’m still a soft touch where the girls are concerned but much more discerning today.
    Well said. No doubt there are a lot of true sad stories. But that is not your business nor your concern.
    And occasionally there are those who seek to separate a weak man from his money. Occasionally but common enough

Senior Member(無間使者)
    its pretty much what raybo said. but i dont know. im highly suspicious in the absolute full control this business have on the girl. its like she make alot of money. she doesn't get to keep any of it. n the simplest gesture is like so awesome for her. i mean fuck, u make alot of money u can afford this shit. n its like she has no freedom, was never let out, feels like slavery. what a pitiful existence for someone so beautiful. may be im just paranoid n thinking the worst? or some shitty hero complex manifesting lol
    It’s just a normal human emotion brother.

If such stories are true, they would make any decent man have a sense of sympathy for them.

But like other bros have said, hard to weed the bullshit from the truth. That’s why I hardly ever get personal with girls in that regard. I find it weird when a WL asks if you got a gf or wife. It’s none of their business really.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    It’s just a normal human emotion brother.

If such stories are true, they would make any decent man have a sense of sympathy for them.

But like other bros have said, hard to weed the bullshit from the truth. That’s why I hardly ever get personal with girls in that regard. I find it weird when a WL asks if you got a gf or wife. It’s none of their business really.
    I found it weird too.... "you have wife? you have girlfriend??" It really shouldn't be discussed I reckon.
    I feel for them, but I think there are greater issues in our community to sympathize with. If I am going to start thinking ethically about everything, I may as well stay at home and just drink water.

Everyone has shit to deal with.. some more than others. I treat the girls with respect, be nice.... just don't be a cunt basically.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Everyone has shit to deal with.. some more than others. I treat the girls with respect, be nice.... just don't be a cunt basically.
    Nice words. Everyone has shit to deal with, noone needs to put themselves below anothers needs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post

Exactly. If you treat them well and with respect, it will usually pay itself off with a great time back.

I find it weird when a WL asks if you got a gf or wife.
    LOL it means she like u. Stop being an incel n ask her out.

Quote Originally Posted by punterthon View Post
    I hope so to. But from what I witnessed, this girl was so controlled. It really feels like enslavement :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL it means she like u. Stop being an incel n ask her out.
    If only Jessica wanted that... hmmmmmm damnnnnnnnnn. Lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree with beta on Irene. She is absolutely gorgeous, and her boobs look great on her. Hard to believe such a lovely pair of boobs on an Asian girl. However, service-wise, I'd rather try other girls.

If only Jessica wanted that... hmmmmmm damnnnnnnnnn. Lol
    Jessica from where? Korean?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast