Thread: Lala - She did alright, but no English.

Banned

Lala - She did alright, but no English.

Here we go then, first punt in Sydney, first AR....
    Had a mongrel of a week, and had been thinking of the long weekend ahead. Living out west, I thought I would have a quick one at 7 Cowper. Didn't really phase me that the outside is rough as guts, the old bloke who showed me in was polite enough.
    I went for the "chefs choice" as it were. $130 for 45 min, and in walked Lala. Not a 10, but a friendly smile was ok. Probably early 30's, I can't really say, I'm a shit judge of age. A cup, average ass, but about 3 words of English. She kept trying to have a full on conversation with me throughout, I had no idea what she was saying.
    Showered, and then it began.... she seemed shocked at my.... uh... girth. She compared it to her wrist, and it was bigger by 1.5 times. I've had this problem before, with the few WL I've had. She kept on saying tong, or tung, or tonne, I dunno any translaters about? I'm pretty sure she spoke Mandarin or Cantonese.
    On with the dom, which wouldn't fit well. It was damn near cutting off the circulation. She was swinging my dick around like a salami. Off she went through, sucking and moaning. Not bad head, a bit teethy.
    After about 10 minutes, she jumped on top and rode me, but I could only get inside a half. Tight af.... like a socket wrench. Flipped over to missionary, got abit more length in. Pounding away like a man possessed. Her pussy was pretty fucking good. She had a look of utter shock when I went to flip her over for doggy. I didn't want her to be impaled, and the undersized dom was shitting me, so I used sign language to tell her to bbbj. Nice warn mouth, kissing and sucking my nips, she was trying so fucking hard to please me. But she could just get the head in.
    With 10 minutes to go, on with another dom and I had to sort of, scissor her to get over the line. But I got balls deep, and she wasn't too wrecked.
    She said I have nice blue eyes, showered, a smack on the ass, and I was done.

To wrap up, well....... she really did try her best. Having had previous problems with the minimal amount of WL's I have had(some to the point where they change with another girl due to my size) I can't really complain. She kept on going like a trooper, and I still blew the bag. A+ for effort. And value for money too.

It makes me laugh when guys say they have a big dick. It's not fucking awesome, it's quite shit most of the time. Forever hitting porcelain on the toilet, I have never been deep throated, and condoms are almost always too small.

Good work Lala, good work. I'd still like to know what tong means...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    quality shops you frequent hu6e.

imbecile...

Banned
    Ahhh two separate posts.... how touche.

Do I have another fan to add to the club?
    I am blessed, truly blessed.

Follow me.
    I'll show you where the shadows live.

The ghosts of Lenka past live on.

Let's not defame the shop, and take your disagreement elsewhere.
    It not fair to the hardworking ladies and staff of 7 Cowper.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu6e View Post
    Ahhh two separate posts.... how touche.

Do I have another fan to add to the club?
    I am blessed, truly blessed.

Follow me.
    I'll show you where the shadows live.

The ghosts of Lenka past live on.

Let's not defame the shop, and take your disagreement elsewhere.
    It not fair to the hardworking ladies and staff of 7 Cowper.
    You are a loser with no real job that spends all day on this forum.