Thread: Amy - beautiful girl with the most perfect C cup breasts

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Amy - beautiful girl with the most perfect C cup breasts

45 George St has delivered up some great girls recently. They are doing $130 hr special in the daytime at the moment plus another $10 off your next visit if you write a review, so in keeping with my search for good value punting and good service, they have had a lot of my custom recently. Plus a lot of my reviews.

Amy is in her 20's, very pretty, has a lovely smile, great attitude and personality and the most perfect looking (and feeling) natural C cup breasts that are model girl perfect and wonderful to caress, massage and suck.

Paid my bargain $120 for one hour and Amy takes me to the room holding my hand. She is dressed in a short black figure hugging dress and she looks amazing. I am feeling good and there is a stirring in my jeans.

We shower and onto the bed. Amy has a very sexy body. Her breasts look magnificent and she has a trummed pussy with nice lips that stick out waiting to be licked by my tongue. She starts off with a cat bath and I massage her breasts and before long she has taken my cock in her mouth and proceeds to give me an awesome blowjob. Covered but still a good technique. Would prefer bbbj but not on the cards despite me asking a couple of times.

After a good suck with her breasts dangling below and with me playing with them, I am very turned on and I want to fuck her. Dom up and into her pussy in mish. As I start fucking her she moans and I look at her beautiful face, tits and body and I am thinking " I love my job, you lucky boy".

Give her a good fuck in several positions. The one I like the best is mish as she is so pretty and gorgeous to look at with her young body, beautiful wobbly breasts and her amazing hair, lying there underneath me. I am happy.

After a good fuck I finger her pussy which she seems happy with and then I start DATY. She opens her legs wide and I admire her pussy for a few seconds and then I start my work. Amy seems to enjoy it as she lies back, plays with her nipples and tits and before long I get a nice orgasm out of her. I let her rest for a minute or so and then fuck her again hard in mish whilst her pussy is still turned on from the orgasm and she is screaming away now, shaking her head from side to side as I plunge deep into her. I get her on top in cowgirl and she fucks me fast with her lovely tits jiggling around in my hands and my hard cock deep inside her pussy.

I fancy a bit of woof woof doggie so I ask her to move to the edge of the bed and get up on all fours. I stand on the floor and the sight of her tight arse has me rock hard and I plunge deep inside her and fuck her pussy good and hard whilst holding onto her lovely breasts until I shoot my load in the dom.

Amy is a really hot girl. She has model looks, a great body and she has a very positive attitude in the room. She is a sexy girl who likes to please and please me she did.

Go see her. She is a little gem.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service