Thread: C Lulu - Very cute and pretty little girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Lulu - Very cute and pretty little girl

I wonder if there is any template for AR, anyway..

Date: 09/06
    Stay: Half Hour
    Venue: 278 Cleveland St
    Look: 9/10
    Body: 10/10

Venue Look: 9/10
    Venue Safety: 9/10

I have noticed on other shop website that Lulu work at somewhere near Granville before (other shop), and I always want to visit her but too far for me, now that She work in city area which means I have no excuse to see her plus.. it is Ginza near shop, I will like to pay a visit to see the interior of this new premises.

Booked 1pm and i arrive 10 minutes earlier then told the receptionist one guy and one girl, they both very accommodating and tell me that earlier better than late. Ok the guy lead me to the room and on the way i noticed that the place is really grant and the decoration/refurb is very uniqu, yet the room is abit like japanese sex motel haha.

They guy to wait for abit and yet 2 mins Lulu knock the door and came in. Omg she is so cute, straight in we chat a little and start kissing like both lips cupping for 10 mins or so. she came in with just bra and underwear so nth much to comment on the apparrel but the body is smooth and soft. While the conversation go on, I undressed left underwear and she both knees down in front me and start suck my dick with my undie on.. make it sth like JAV haha i don't mind but consider i have only booked for 30mins so i better be fast, so i proceed with undress all, so was her then we both went shower together and she start rinse me down and carefully soap me up and start body sliding thingy.. omg so turn on with her tiny little body. She then tell me better move fast otherwise clock off, which she mention last time a customer went overtime in bathroom which haven't even start the main menu haha, then she rinse me down and give me a good BBBJ.

After shower we both dried up and hop on to bed and she ask me to lay down with tummy facing bed, I'm like ain't straigh in sex thing where you kiss my nipple down and bj then sex? anyway, maybe that's Ginza standard thing which is good.. where showing the girls are not rushing through the services. She gave a very very sensational back body slide and I'm so into it but I'm so conscience about my time so I stop then fun half way and start to turn over, but she tell me oh.. don't you want the dragon service thing.. I'm thinking " yes i want but i worry not enough time" but I still let her continue the dragon services thingy haha i have to raise my butt up and she licking it.. omg so good.. after 5mins or so, i just tell her let cuddling, and she giggling say oh you like hugging .. so we went into GFE kissing and cuddling then she start going down to my little and suck, then i request 69 and she turn over we went on for few mins and finally then main course.

She put dom on and lub it and start DFK, then she request me to go on top so i can pound on her deeper. So i go on mis. and then ended with doggy and unloaded. Then she cleaned my lil bro up and we both lying on the bed and chat a bit until then bell ring and time's up. Went back in shower together and dry up, got her wechat and more cuddles, kisses,... and walk pass reception, they ask how's the service, i say very good, then out of the place.

definitely will return for Lulu again and book for long hour so we can have more foreplay )) she is the tiny type that i like with only 155 height and skinny. rarely find any WL shorter than 160, so Lulu will be one of my top 5 list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    great man. looks like I need to see Lulu for myself, have been recommended to see Lulu but have been holding back from punting lately.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not sure if it’s only me. I won’t kiss anyone if I knew they do dragon........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by adsl777d View Post
    Not sure if it’s only me. I won’t kiss anyone if I knew they do dragon........
    That’s a shame coz every chick I’ve had at 278 has done it...

Lulu sounds awesome!