Thread: Clara - nice girl

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Clara - nice girl

I picked Clara out of the line-up after declining to pick her on two very recent visits. She has had a name change from Lily. To me, she's the hottest looking girl at M5 by a country mile but she looked so unhappy previously that I was too scared to pick her! Also, she didn't offer diamond and only offered standard service. Ivy told me she was now trying premium so I thought I'd give her a go.

She's tall, very pretty, nice shapely slim figure with just the right curves for me but not anorexic looking like some of the girls who are just too slim for my liking. Don't know why but her figure and face remind me a bit of Kwon Yuri from SNSD.

In the room, she gave a cursory greeting and got me into the shower. I started to engage her in some conversation and she started to defrost a bit. She gave a decent bbbj and was quite obliging with different positions. It's hard not to enjoy sex with a pretty girl moaning away beneath you!

By the end, she had warmed up a lot towards me. Gave me a big hug and big smile when I was leaving. A nice girl who I would repeat with. If she starts offering diamond service, I'll be back tomorrow!

New rooms and showers at M5 are great compared to before when there was peeling paint.

I also wanted to say big marks for Ivy taking the effort to ask about the appointment and if I was happy when I was leavings.

Nice review Quack

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I picked Clara out of the line-up after declining to pick her on two very recent visits. She has had a name change from Lily. To me, she's the hottest looking girl at M5 by a country mile but she looked so unhappy previously that I was too scared to pick her! Also, she didn't offer diamond and only offered standard service. Ivy told me she was now trying premium so I thought I'd give her a go.

She's tall, very pretty, nice shapely slim figure with just the right curves for me but not anorexic looking like some of the girls who are just too slim for my liking. Don't know why but her figure and face remind me a bit of Kwon Yuri from SNSD.

In the room, she gave a cursory greeting and got me into the shower. I started to engage her in some conversation and she started to defrost a bit. She gave a decent bbbj and was quite obliging with different positions. It's hard not to enjoy sex with a pretty girl moaning away beneath you!

By the end, she had warmed up a lot towards me. Gave me a big hug and big smile when I was leaving. A nice girl who I would repeat with. If she starts offering diamond service, I'll be back tomorrow!

New rooms and showers at M5 are great compared to before when there was peeling paint.

I also wanted to say big marks for Ivy taking the effort to ask about the appointment and if I was happy when I was leavings.
    Missed to see you again! dang
    thanks for the review, Clara was working here few years back then, she came back because renovation is finally done (likely other many girls, they're coming back!)
    and yeah, we try to ask every customers if the session was good or nah, so please tell us honestly thank you in advance.

always wanted to try her but back then she only worked after 6pm in 5* n i never got the chance. probably going to add her on the todo list

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    always wanted to try her but back then she only worked after 6pm in 5* n i never got the chance. probably going to add her on the todo list
    no no it's different Clara
    this Clara was Vivian before
    that Clara I don't know where she works now
    she was... something in Ginza
    and something in 5* but now I don't know, maybe went back to Korea
    fortunately she wasn't your type! happy quit punting all the best beta101 <3

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always seem to miss you, Jerry!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    no no it's different Clara
    this Clara was Vivian before
    that Clara I don't know where she works now
    she was... something in Ginza
    and something in 5* but now I don't know, maybe went back to Korea
    fortunately she wasn't your type! happy quit punting all the best beta101 <3
    hahahaha ok thank u

so its not lily(5*) > Clara(m5)

I trust what Jerry says
    Shane

@shane

M5 is like the best *FREE* range egg farm.
    M5 treat the girls the best. Probably the best split ratio in Sydney.

So when I go there, I know I'm shopping ethically.

U should channel ur energy in calling out the non licensed agency with slave contracts with working conditions far worse than a caged chicken egg factory. mmmk dreamy white knight?

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    @shane

M5 is like the best *FREE* range egg farm.
    M5 treat the girls the best. Probably the best split ratio in Sydney.

So when I go there, I know I'm shopping ethically.

U should channel ur energy in calling out the non licensed agency with slave contracts with working conditions far worse than a caged chicken egg factory. mmmk dreamy white knight?
    Good point ahhahhaahahaㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    made my day

It's like buying free range eggs, either buying cloths from Patagonia, American apparel.
    Breath deep, drink some tea not booze, and yoga anyone?

Live ethically, do the right thing

well just updated my personal blog, come visit mine if you're interested
    chelseastayshealthy.com

Hahahaha subscribed

Both Beta and Jerry there is a lot I could say about some of the shops but I am constrained
    by the rules of the forum as we rely on their advertising
    Happy to discuss any time verbally
    Cheers
    shane

lol ok it's a date wink

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That is a fabulous blog, Jerry. Really enjoyed it!

Be nice to Clara and I am sure she will reciprocate. She sure is a pretty one! Mind you, we should all try to be nice to all the girls 😊

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Clara is on Today

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the after report. One for the list.

Clara, Weekend only!! exclusive@!