I picked Clara out of the line-up after declining to pick her on two very recent visits. She has had a name change from Lily. To me, she's the hottest looking girl at M5 by a country mile but she looked so unhappy previously that I was too scared to pick her! Also, she didn't offer diamond and only offered standard service. Ivy told me she was now trying premium so I thought I'd give her a go.

She's tall, very pretty, nice shapely slim figure with just the right curves for me but not anorexic looking like some of the girls who are just too slim for my liking. Don't know why but her figure and face remind me a bit of Kwon Yuri from SNSD.

In the room, she gave a cursory greeting and got me into the shower. I started to engage her in some conversation and she started to defrost a bit. She gave a decent bbbj and was quite obliging with different positions. It's hard not to enjoy sex with a pretty girl moaning away beneath you!

By the end, she had warmed up a lot towards me. Gave me a big hug and big smile when I was leaving. A nice girl who I would repeat with. If she starts offering diamond service, I'll be back tomorrow!

New rooms and showers at M5 are great compared to before when there was peeling paint.

I also wanted to say big marks for Ivy taking the effort to ask about the appointment and if I was happy when I was leavings.