Thread: Kelly - Cute lady from HK

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kelly - Cute lady from HK

Name: Kelly

Date: 10/06/18

Establishment: Nadira Club

Rate: $200 per hour

Nationality: Chinese, from Hong Kong

Description: Young lady with a cute face, nice body. A-B cups, around size 4-5 (?) ~mid 20's.

Services: BBBJ, FS, catbath, massage

Probs gonna try to keep this short.

Had some time, money, and wanted to blow some steam. Only Kelly was available at the time so I went for an hour. Her attitude is warm and friendly, she's got pretty decent english so conversing with her was not an issue. She had insisted on helping me wash myself and she did so from outside the shower. On the bed, she offered a massage, and being the kind of guy who can't really say no (big weakness in this game, I know), I agreed. She's kinda decent at a relaxing massage, appreciated her pressing on my lumbar, but I was eager to move on. After a short while she flips me over and undresses. She's a pretty slim lady with some B cups, she's got a nice figure on her (esp. if you like your girls skinny), with some bush on her.

Her catbath is pretty good, she knows how to use her tongue and is great at using it to stimulate a lot of my erogenous zones, really working the nips and the balls. Her BBBJ technique was good as well, alternating between licking the shaft and sucking on the glans, though she likes to take kinda frequent breaks in between the alternates however her technique and soft tongue negated the pauses. Offered to return the favour to her but seemed a bit hesitate so i decided to drop it, shame though her pussy looked delicious. Onto the main course as she doms me up and we go at it doggy style. Her pussy is pretty tight, and she really gets into it, moans (lol) and checking herself out in the mirror. Really enjoyed my time with her but time was running out quick so I had her finish me off with a HJ.

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Kelly and, even though I came it to see another girl, she did not disappoint. Highlights of the session was experiencing her tongue on me and her pussy. Advice for anyone would be to pass on the massage so you can spend more time fucking.

Experience: 7/10. Was good, might be tough to choose between her and Mimi (IMO) but, if funds permit, I would see her again.

Banned
    thanks for sharing bro !~next time you come,you can enjoy a big special discount for this after report !

------Nadira Greenacre MGT

Banned
    NadiraClub - Greenacre

Name:Kelly 开搞名人 头牌

(原墨尔本9号公馆超级王牌)

Heiight:165cm

Weight:46kg

Student, part time working ,
    Very soft and good Girlfriend Feeling,
    You must not miss this girl in Nadira Greenacre

电话:02 - 96421683

Extra service may differ between girls.

Please ask receptionist for more information.

Address:12 Norfolk Road,Greenacre

Question : What's Standard, Premium ?
    Answer : It's different type of extra service packages that girls provide.
    For instance, Blowjob without condom and sexual intercourse are included in Premium service.