Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shop Rankings at the top of Sydney - Let the debate begin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    I dont read the Private reviews, so excuse my luck of knowledge.
    What is on offer for $850 per hour ?
    Cauc at this price, your expecting a super hot model type girl, definitely BBBJ with CIM, lots of DFK. I’ve gotten anal from 2 girls before, I didn’t even ask or expect it! It’s like Asian diamond service, with a Caucasian supermodel. Normally up for 2 to 3 rounds in an hour aswell if you can.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzer View Post
    Dreamgirls? Overrated women and their customer service is horrible

This year so far from Dream Girl - Minhee was top quality, Leanne also hot but just normal service. Never tried Nana despite her keep coming back to Oz.

My only criticism from Dream Girl is they don't have much juice in recruiting. Only 2-3 ladies on offer.

5*, Korean Angel, Ginza, Kyoto/Sakura have a lot more firepower in recruiting new girls....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Really looking forward to Brothelcreeper's opinion on this one.
    Where have you been for so long you smelly bastard?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Punterman's Westie ranking in terms of bang a WL for your buck..

1. 143 Marrickville $110 FS one hour
    2. Yoko's Rydalmere $120 FS one hour
    3. 45 George St, Granville $120 FS one hour with review discount
    4. 12 Bellevue St, Surry Hills $130 FS one hour
    5. Club 10 Guildford $130 FS one hour
    6. 22 Rydalmere $130 FS one hour morning special
    7. 102 Liverpool $140 FS one hour
    8. 12 Euston St, Rydalmere $145 hr FS.

And I have had my cock sucked bbbj, licked lots of nice pussies, licked my own cum of their stomachs and DFK'd hundreds of beautiful, great service friendly girls in everyone of these shops for the last 20 years without any of your Gold, Silver, Gold Premium, Diamond, Platinum baloney.
    I will add 27 Christina Road Villawood in there now. $120 hr FS. Great value

Went there today

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...Road-Villawood
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Where have you been for so long you smelly bastard?
    Chasing your wife 😎

Banned
    Chasing your wife ��
    I'm gay...........

Banned
    Any bra with shop rankings?

Who is tops in Sydney?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    I'm gay...........
    No wonder you always say arsehole , ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Shouldnt we rank shops based on service, and value, and responsiveness of managers ?

Otherwise ranking is an empty exercise.
    Just choose the most expensive brothels because they charge a high premium to ensure you great service, (but at thr same time they empty your bank account in the process)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This shop may poach girls from different shops but the different is they turn the girls into pros by all means.
    That make things whole lots of different.
    Now those girls can go back to where they orginal came from but if they prefer to stay that make they think they got more opportunities here

Banned
    Im a bit over ranking some shops as being more successful that others.
    There has been poaching recently by one prominent shop, taking good ladies from other well respected shops which have more competitive prices
    If a shop is having to poach, then that disrupts other shops that we also know and love.
    Its not me stating this, others are noting a lot of poaching by one particular prominent shop, and jacking up prices. This is not a good development
    Hi ronni.

It’s a free market system, so if “one prominent shop” is poaching talent, it’s up to the other shops to respond. End of story.

Yes, it can lead to disruption at other shops. I tasted this “disruption” first hand at 42 Gladesville yesterday when I had a way below par experience for its usual high standards.

I was introduced to 4 very plain girls who were so non-descript I can’t remember their names.

I went with the papasan’s recommendation for me, a girl who didn’t know what she was doing, didn’t want to be there, simply didn’t care, or all of the above. I’ll write an AR when I get time.

My previous visit to 42 Gladesville was for Cici, who became one of my fucks of 2017.

She is now Yoyo at Ginza. Read her reviews on this forum.

Market forces at work.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyman2018 View Post
    This shop may poach girls from different shops but the different is they turn the girls into pros by all means.
    That make things whole lots of different.
    Now those girls can go back to where they orginal came from but if they prefer to stay that make they think they got more opportunities here
    Exactly. And if this poaching shop is gonna pay the girls more to keep their standards higher, what’s wrong with that?

From a girls perspective, they earn more if they are willing to provide the standard service at this new place. It’s just business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tasted this “disruption” first hand at 42 Gladesville yesterday when I had a way below par experience for its usual high standards.
    I was introduced to 4 very plain girls who were so non-descript I can’t remember their names.
    I went with the papasan’s recommendation for me, a girl who didn’t know what she was doing, didn’t want to be there, simply didn’t care, or all of the above.
    You proved exactly what I was saying

Your experience is exactly our worst case scenario as punters

Agreed that this is market forces and business, and I said that. Just like higher electricity prices and petrol prices, capitalism offen means things start to get more pricey when some market players start to exert some dominance. And like these other industries, we sometimes just have to keep up with what is happening

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Exactly. And if this poaching shop is gonna pay the girls more to keep their standards higher, what’s wrong with that?

From a girls perspective, they earn more if they are willing to provide the standard service at this new place. It’s just business.
    From the punters point of view, if there is no extra recruitment, but instead mainly poaching, it has the effect of jacking up prices. Thats business as I said, but it also is not a nice development.
    Its not just my prediction, read Speechwriers experience above

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From the punters point of view, if there is no extra recruitment, but instead mainly poaching, it has the effect of jacking up prices. Thats business as I said, but it also is not a nice development.
    Its not just my prediction, read Speechwriers experience above
    I don’t know, I think a lot simpler.

In my through process:

1) Do I find the girl on offer sexy? yes
    2) Does she provide the services I’m after? Yes
    3) Did I have a good time? Yes

Then I will part ways with my cash.

I don’t care where they came from, I dont care if they are new to the industry or old veterans.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of curiosity, what’s the difference in price your complaining about? We talking $10-20 or $50-100?!?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Out of curiosity, what’s the difference in price your complaining about? We talking $10-20 or $50-100?!?
    I will leave that for others to state if this is a real price difference or not, and if this is an issue or not.
    What does Speechwriters experience tell you? Everyone will have a different perspective
    I said its early days and market forces prevail.

With or without poaching, in this internet age, girls know where they can make more money ! Either from talking to friends or from social media contacts !

If the girl is happy at one place, she won’t move shops, but no matter how popular a girl is at one place, eventually her number of bookings will drop when all the base customers of that shop had seen her, so it’s time for her to go. They’re here to work and make money, not just friendship !

I don’t think the act of actual poaching accounts for most girls movements !

BTW, poaching is not illegal, it happens all over the world in all businesses big or small, there are big firms set up for this service.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another way to also look at it is,

would you rather work in a formula one motel with old dirty decor and sub par facilities while getting paid less

Or

Would you rather work in the Hilton with the fresh clean modern facilities while also getting paid more...

It does take a PHD to make that choice. It’s clear as night & day.

If anything, the others should step up their game and put some profits back into making their shops decor and appearance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    With or without poaching, in this internet age, girls know where they can make more money ! Either from talking to friends or from social media contacts !

If the girl is happy at one place, she won’t move shops, but no matter how popular a girl is at one place, eventually her number of bookings will drop when all the base customers of that shop had seen her, so it’s time for her to go. They’re here to work and make money, not just friendship !

I don’t think the act of actual poaching accounts for most girls movements !

BTW, poaching is not illegal, it happens all over the world in all businesses big or small, there are big firms set up for this service.
    Early days. Lets see how the dust settles in a few months. No matter what, the new brothel is already shaking things up
    Whether that is a positive or a negative, time will decide, but also your existing punting pattern influences whether you care or not
    Shouldnt we choose parlours that best balance quality with value and manager responsiveness ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast