Thread: Cathy - Great Legs, Little Pocket Rocket

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

Cathy - Great Legs, Little Pocket Rocket

Person's Name : Cathy

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 155 cm tall, looks damn sexy in a pair of heels!!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, Anal, GFE/PSE

Value for Money/Recommended? : Yes

Prelude:

I haven't been to one of my favourite shops in awhile, 244 Paddo. Checked out who was on and Angela had a couple of new girls on that I hadn't seen before.. Cathy looks really sexy and I decided to go with her. Send a message to Angela to ask if I could book Cathy first thing in the morning and received a reply back that gave me the nod to rock up and enjoy immediately.

Review:

Angela introduced me to Cathy and I was immediately impressed by her figure and look s in general! Cathy walks up to me with a big smile on her face and I gave her my customary greeting by giving the back of her hand a light caress with my lips. Cathy took me by the hand and lead me up to my favourite room... good old no. 1 !! Cathy is an attractive Chinese girl roughly in her mid to late 20's giving it a rough stab as to guesstimating a girls age. Her smile lights up her face and once she got the room ready, she began to lean up and accept a few kisses. Cathy steps out of her heels and drops 10cm in height! This woman is tiny! She suggested the shower and we hopped in to clean up a bit.

I hop on the bed and Cathy begins to give me a bit of a cat bath and lick my nipples... she has a bit of a PSE moan happening and it's pretty distracting, but I asked her to not do this and she realised it's not my cup of tea so she stopped. Cathy commenced a very nice BBBJ and soon had my full attention with that familiar build up of pressure, so I asked her to flip herself around to get a bit of 69 action happening! Cathy is very happy to remain in this position and doesn't mind a bit of rimming on her. She started reciprocating with her tongue and fingers which I suppose is fair enough, because that is what I was doing to her (haha !!!!) .

After 20 minutes of action, I gave Cathy a tap on her thigh to distract her because she was on RBJ like a non-melting ice cream!! Slurping and sucking away!! Truthfully, it was so good, I thought about just keep on going as she seemed to happily indicate that CIM was no problem for her... Cathy doms me up and hops on in CG and begins to have a great ride! The strength of her legs is amazing as she was in this position for a few minutes before I cupped my hands under that sexy ass and "ass-isted" her (hehe, see what I did there??) for a few more minutes.. Cathy finally started looking a bit tired so I suggested that it was time for me to take over and do a bit of the work and commenced my routine in mish.

With 10 min to go, I asked her to kneel over so I can commence the final part of the session in doggie... this was an awesome sight as Cathy is tiny in size with a nicely rounded ass and tiny waist that I wrapped my hands around... she positioned herself in such a way by arching her back that made me want to do naughty things with her ass...(Cathy is a "special service" girl and anal is on the table)... Finally, she finishes me off with me laying on my back continuing her awesome BBBJ skills!!

Conclusion:

Cathy is a tiny woman that is very willing to please!!

I think Cathy is one of those women that can switch between GFE/PSE as the situation unfolds, depending on what the punter wants.

Thanks to Shane and Angela for suggesting that I try Cathy, she was a lot of fun!

I think I want to see Cathy again and have a one hour BBBJ session!!!

Cathy is a 244 Special Service girl and Anal was on offer, but please remember that YMMV, especially if you are hung like a horse!!!

Oh, and I managed to sneak a shot of Cognac!! All that was missing is the cigar !!
    Last edited by Assandlegs; 11-06-2018 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Added details
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Thanks Rock a great review
    Cheers
    Shane

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Added some details to the original AR that Cathy is 244's "Special Service" girl......
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Yes she has special talents

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Ass,

You didn't live up to your name then with a bit of botty action !!
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Establishment : Paddington 244
    Rates : $160/hour
    Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS, GFE/PSE
    Value for Money/Recommended? : Yes

I haven't been to one of my favourite shops in awhile, 244 Paddo
    Paddington 244 is going to be a Sydney favourite (not just yours)
    Just trying to fit a visit into my schedule

Junior Member(有D料到)

looks like my type

Quote Originally Posted by paddington244 View Post
    Cathy gets better every day
    Shane
    Does she work weekdays?

Can someone confirm if this is the same Cathy from Rosevillerose a few years ago?
    She was fantastic would definitely drop by to see her again

sumi will join cathy today

play with her today