Thread: Angela - 27 Christina Road, Villawood

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Angela - 27 Christina Road, Villawood

After I saw Jenny at 45 Granville today I was still horny. Skived off work and thought I would try a new shop at 27 Villawood. New to me, not a new shop if you know what I mean.

Bargain price of $120 hr FS and the girl who said hello, Angela was fantastic.

Angela would be about 40 but has a body and face of a much younger girl, huge natural D cups which I could not keep my hands off for the whole two hours that I had with her.

Great session. First hour was cbj and no kissing but lots of great sex with her teenage tight pussy and she was orgasmic so I got two orgasms out of her in mish and then from DATY.

She asked me to extend so I agreed, but on two conditions. Bbbj and kissing. She agreed, I paid another $120 and then she really excelled at her trade. Awesome bbbj with her kneeling in front of me whilst I massaged her huge breasts and then lots of kissing.

I was feeling super horny so I fucked her on the floor on our towels and also up against the wall in doggie with her heels back on.

Ended up with Spanish. She put Baby Oil on her tits and I fucked them until I came all over her neck, tits and chin. I licked off all my sperm and swallowed it all down and then Angela DFK'd me to get some of that lovely cum in her mouth. Naughty Angela.

Great session. Bargain at $120 hr FS. I will be back and Angela was fantastic.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    After I saw Jenny at 45 Granville today I was still horny. Skived off work and thought I would try a new shop at 27 Villawood. New to me, not a new shop if you know what I mean.

Bargain price of $120 hr FS and the girl who said hello, Angela was fantastic.

Angela would be about 40 but has a body and face of a much younger girl, huge natural D cups which I could not keep my hands off for the whole two hours that I had with her.

Great session. First hour was cbj and no kissing but lots of great sex with her teenage tight pussy and she was orgasmic so I got two orgasms out of her in mish and then from DATY.

She asked me to extend so I agreed, but on two conditions. Bbbj and kissing. She agreed, I paid another $120 and then she really excelled at her trade. Awesome bbbj with her kneeling in front of me whilst I massaged her huge breasts and then lots of kissing.

I was feeling super horny so I fucked her on the floor on our towels and also up against the wall in doggie with her heels back on.

Ended up with Spanish. She put Baby Oil on her tits and I fucked them until I came all over her neck, tits and chin. I licked off all my sperm and swallowed it all down and then Angela DFK'd me to get some of that lovely cum in her mouth. Naughty Angela.

Great session. Bargain at $120 hr FS. I will be back and Angela was fantastic.
    Have you ever thought about trying to start your own Man vs Wild show in brothel world and you can show how to survive off of body fluids alone if trapped in a brothel?

Also have you ever thought about wearing their heels for once while fucking?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Have you ever thought about trying to start your own Man vs Wild show in brothel world and you can show how to survive off of body fluids alone if trapped in a brothel?

Also have you ever thought about wearing their heels for once while fucking?
    I like your thinking BK.

The Bear Grylls of the brothel world. Drink the WL's pussy juices when you are dying of thirst near the end of a hot and sweaty two hour session and top it off with a tasty snack of my own sperm to up the protein levels so that I don't starve to death until my next punt 24 hours later.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

i prefer 47a Christina Road, Villawood. younger girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    27 & 67 Christina rd used to be run by the same management not sure if still as not been for years. 67 used to have some great young girls years ago must check it out again soon.

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    i prefer 47a Christina Road, Villawood. younger girls.

Thanks. Do you mean 67 as I can't find a 47a ?

yeh sorry 67. easily top 3 in my list if it wasnt so far away...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few years ago I was told 67 Villawood was cheap prices but mainly no kissing and CBJ, so a vanilla punt. Not surprising given the price.
    But I never went as vanilla service gets boring.
    Also got the feeling Villawood shops were like the KMart of punting. Cheap and quantity.
    Shame because the rent out there is cheap, but perhaps its not easy getting good girls out to this relatively remote location
    One of the Villawood brothels is as big as Playboy mansion, but far simpler in decor. Like a large friends house with big hallway, common rooms and lots of girls
    You will never get consistent Diamond service here.
    But more ladies giving a bit better service and this place could do really well. Imagine a huge house party if they were able to offer better service, and you get the idea.
    Maybe service is better if you offer a tip, so may be some great women just not well known, and they may shine with tip offered

Did you have knee pads
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A punt is a punt to me. Don't discriminate but $120 is a bargain!

Agreed lol. For 67 the value proposition is very good. A constant supply of young girls for only 150 an hour. Go around 2pm on a Sunday and see a *yug* lineup lol

Quote Originally Posted by krnboy View Post
    A punt is a punt to me. Don't discriminate but $120 is a bargain!
    Another bargain today.

The price is right. LOL.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...t-78a-Artarmon