Thread: Kanako beautiful girl

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kanako beautiful girl

12th June
    My 3rd time message in my life and I picked Kanako. My body is actually tired but this is the only time I have.
    Booked 30 mins with Kanako and I am the first customer. I am not a fan of message so straight to part 2. Kanako has a nice tits D cup and the first 20 mins are just tits play, sucking and spainish. The last 10 mins I only asked her to do foot message.
    Great time and I am looking for the next D+ girl

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Hi sonan,

Thank you for visiting Kanako. Hope to see you again soon.

Bella

nice straight to the point review!
    @ Bella, any ABC girls? still waiting hahaha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I booked Kanako a while back (when she first started), so i do not have date of visit, here's my review:

first off, i would like to state that i booked Kanako due to her picture. She looked like a beautiful petite girl in the picture. I was disappointment that the picture was not an accurate reflexion of Kanako. Don't get me wrong, Kanako is a beautiful girl, she's just not the girl in the picture.

I do enjoy massages, so i booked an hour massage.

Kanako entered the room and asked if i wanted nude massage, handed over the $ and she strips immediately leaving her panties on. She starts a lacklustre massage, at which time it was obvious that she was not given any training. after a few minutes, she asked me to flip and starts on part 2, i think this was about 10-15mins in. After part 2 was done, she jump on the table and we had a bit of chit chat. Her english was great considering she only landed in Sydney a few months ago. Since part 1 was a waste and part 2 was done, i had no reason to stick around, so left about 45 minutes into the session.

Rating:
    Face: 7/10
    Body: 7/10 for a size 8/10 girl
    Part 1: 1/10
    Part 2: 6/10

Note that this experience was right when Kanako started, so maybe her skills have improved.

WIR: No, since it looks like Blossom uses fake pictures to represent the ML (i think there's another thread stating the same thing). Seriously, i rather not have any pictures and be surprised versus booking off a fake picture.