Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : Advertised $160/hr

Size/shape : Slim, C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : CBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

When I turn up at 45 George I am introduced to two girls who are free. The first is Kelly who is tall and has a lot of makeup on, but the second girl Mary really gets my attention - stunning, pretty face matched with a cute set of bra and panties that makes me pick her immediately. I pay for a half hour and am soon lead into the adjacent room.

Mary looks around mid 20s and has a body very similar to her picture in the roster. She has a slim body with amazing natural C cups that hold their shape when the clothes come off. Even with only light makeup, Mary exuded sex appeal from her alluring looks which made me even hornier knowing I was about to fuck this girl. As usual, the heater is full blast in this cold Winter and both of us warm up quite quickly. Mary starts off with a seductive body to body catbath, rubbing her tits and lightly brushing my cock with her fingertips to get me aroused. I am immediately hard and she slowly teases me even more. Mary warns me to tell her if I am about to blow as the previous client apparently didn't even get a chance to fuck her. Poor guy. She's an absolute professional, as I am already squirming in pleasure while her combination of tongue, fingertips and breasts give me the best catbath I've ever had.

After what seems like an eternity, she finally reaches for the condom and wraps me up for the start of a CBJ. Mary starts off by licking all around the head, shaft and balls, and back to the head. It hasn't even entered inside her mouth, but her tongue strokes have already gotten me extremely hard. I almost can't take this teasing any longer before she finally wraps her warm lips around my cock. Superb CBJ technique that I would rate as one of my recent favourites.

Soon, she motions to begin the main course to which I oblige. She wants to start on top but I want to ravage that body in missionary. I start off with playing and suckling on her nice tits. They're full and great to play with but I have a mission to fuck this girl in the little time remaining. She says no to DATY so I slide my cock in instead and slowly fill her up. After a few strokes, I am balls deep and grinding the shit out of her as she moans out loud. I sit up straight and fuck her fast while I rub her clit much to her pleasure. It's a beautiful sight to see this absolute babe with her legs in my arms and me deep inside her. We change positions a few times to doggy and prone bone, before I switch back to missionary for the finale.

Mary cleans me up as I fall back exhausted and sweating in the heat. I guess with these shorter sessions the girl doesn't really have time to hug/relax with you after the deed. Straight into the shower, clothes on and away I go back into the cold winter day.

Overall, a very good punt with an extremely attractive girl with a killer catbath and CBJ technique. Limited time meant not much GFE but she was very accommodating. I may need to come back for a longer session next time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried this girl and her catbath skills are one of the best I’ve experienced in Sydney in all my years of punting. Good one to go for if you are looking for an experience.
    She is definitely a pro. Not too sure if I agree with OP about her age though. To me she seemed to be late 20’s to early 30’s at least.. Still definitely an attractive lady though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    Day time special promotion full service
    From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service
    Holy shit thats good price

Banned
    All Chinese girls or are there other nationalities like South Eastern Asian girls working at this shop?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    All Chinese girls or are there other nationalities like South Eastern Asian girls working at this shop?

At the moment all chinese girls are from mainland china..

we currently dont have any south eastern asian girls working with us

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service