Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Girl Mvements

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think all shop care about feedback but sometimes we just thought we paying for diamond we expect to have d service.
    So we some may thought complaining is useless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GINZA View Post
    So they will look after you for sure
    We care customers feedbacks the most!
    Ginza, Well said ! Thats all Sydney punters ask for, management that want repeat business, by insisting on consistent service.

Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Should shops have more accurate pricing model ?

●Diamond service (definite)
    ●Diamond service
    ●Premium service
    ●Standard service
    ●Substandard service (minus $20)
    .......(unenthusiastic, uninterested, no kissing,
    .......turn away face, time waste,
    .......crap short CBJ, hurry to get you to finish)

Would make things more predictable before you hand over your money

This price scale calls it as it is
    But part of the deal of moving to Ginza is that you now have to provide proper Diamond service. The WL can no longer:
    -turn up to punt late to session
    -shower on their own
    -take a long time showering on their own
    -LFK
    -face turn away during kiss
    -CBJ
    -zero eye contact, unenthusiastic, cold routine
    -the 'no daty' closed legs or stop-sign hand routine
    -'you big, lets stop' routine
    - stopping service at the 45 minute mark, despite customer paying for 1 hour
    -'the 'you cum now' routine (30 minutes into 1 hour session)
    -thighs closed missionary
    -starfish sex
    -the 'finish as soon as possible' routine
    -leave room mid punt routine
    -finish a 1 hour session in 40 minutes and go to the shower
    - the 'you have cum' so I will have shower routine
    I previously listed all the signs of substandard service.
    I was laughed at, when I referred to these signs as the secrets of the industry, rightfully so. They are not secrets, they are industry cliches.
    But they were the unspoken ways we can be shortchanged as customers.
    The list shows what should be avoided if you claim to offer Diamond service. I dont know if many shops actually discuss the issue of substandard service with staff.
    If a WL doesnt want to provide Diamond service, that is perfectly fine. It is her body. But please dont charge people for it all day long.

We always teach the girls if they have complaints, most of the girls will change and do better and better.
    Ginza, power to you for acknowledging customers do love to spend money over and over at the same parlour.
    Many guys on here spend over $30 000 a year on this hobby. All we ask in return is the quality assurance that Ginza is already renowned for

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dont worry ginza have set the standards now a lot of shop r following

Ginza, Well said ! Thats all Sydney punters ask for, management that want repeat business, by insisting on consistent service.

I previously listed all the signs of substandard service.
    I was laughed at, when I referred to these signs as the secrets of the industry, rightfully so. They are not secrets, they are industry cliches.
    But they were the unspoken ways we can be shortchanged as customers.
    The list shows what should be avoided if you claim to offer Diamond service. I dont know if many shops actually discuss the issue of substandard service with staff.
    If a WL doesnt want to provide Diamond service, that is perfectly fine. It is her body. But please dont charge people for it all day long.

Ginza, power to you for acknowledging customers do love to spend money over and over at the same parlour.
    Many guys on here spend over $30 000 a year on this hobby. All we ask in return is the quality assurance that Ginza is already renowned for
    You still don’t know what you’re whinging about do you ?

First you implied that Ginza was poaching girls from the shops you frequent in the West, then found yourself unable to justify that word and change it to recruit !

Then you claim to have revealed Ginza’s recruitment techniques and requirements, then you found out it’s a ludicrous accusation because it’s no secret at all !

Then you argued a simple question why the girls move shops if they get similar pay, and you have to be told that because a busier shop can get the girls more jobs then more money !

Now a total change of heart in supporting the recruitment techniques, which is an improvement on your part anyway.

If you don’t want to be laughed at, don’t make too many silly comments, just talk about girls and punting !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I dont mind your name being called out, as you wouldnt use your real name, its just that these two shops for good reason are very popular, so its likely if you go often enough you will meet someone you know
    They don’t call people’s names out. They say the girl’s name and then the bastard who booked her will go to the room.

Who would even thought to do that in a public setting in front of others ??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Lucky you weren't not talk to Wilson, I don't think he cares as much to be honest. He has too many thing to look after.

When I see Kiko on her first day. The booking running was so late. Then eventually I saw Kiko, she look like rejects from Tobita Shinchi. To her credit she did do the basic routine like shower, BBBJ.... by the time we get into the sex part she already gets very impatient and talk some shit in Japanese. I decided just to cum and go.

To be honest for $120 you got a Jap MILF to give you BBBJ and to fuck her, its not a bad deal at all. Its just she is sure a problem and I was trying to tell Wilson and he don't see interested. To the credit of Ginza and 278, they did take her off the roster straight away the next day. Sure I was not the only one who got the shits from Kiko.

When I was waiting in the waiting area I saw RUI come to say hello, I wish I has spend the money with her instead.

Lesson learn here:
    1) don't try new girl on the first day, if a girl stay on the roster for a few days, it more likely she knows how to do her job.

2) Lower your expectation for the Js and Ks. Something has to give at 278's price.

3) I know people all have that itch for Japs and Koreans but I REALLY suggest you guys take the Chinese girls if you want a safe bet. The ones that i had seen are top notch and did not miss a beat on the service.

I don't think anyone called Kiko worked at Ginza. Are you referring to J girl who worked at 278?
    If you were at 278, it would be Tony or Jessie at the reception. And I have been there twice; both of the times I have been asked for feedback so they obviously do listen.

The experience you had is nothing to do with nationality. I have seen many J and K girls at Ginza and they have all given good service.

And regarding the part about safe bet, the safest bet is to go for a girl whose reviews been posted.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey, ro7a7e bro, sorry about your experience,, we have taught her more now. She learns and promised will do her best.
    please go to either shop use your discount for next time! enjoy your time next time!!!!
    Wow I’m honored by your kind gesture. Thank you very much, was not expecting that, but it is much appreciated! And I’m sure I will definitely enjoy my next time, as I always do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I don't think anyone called Kiko worked at Ginza. Are you referring to J girl who worked at 278?
    If you were at 278, it would be Tony or Jessie at the reception. And I have been there twice; both of the times I have been asked for feedback so they obviously do listen.

The experience you had is nothing to do with nationality. I have seen many J and K girls at Ginza and they have all given good service.

And regarding the part about safe bet, the safest bet is to go for a girl whose reviews been posted.
    Yep they have always taken my feedback seriously. I also agree that nationality doesn’t matter. I’ve tried plenty at 278, and all have been great.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    Ginza and 278 is the standard

I am glad they are getting some mixed ethnicity girls really spices things up!

A varied diet is the way to go!!

I been spoiled at 278 with sex and massage combo!!!

If u like a hard massage ask the girls to knee on u or step on u hahahahaha fking fantastic

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    After reading through all comment.
    I believe ginza or 278 is a shop care about their own reputation, they want all customers to come in n enjoy and get what they pay for
    Other shop near by either follow the benchmark or sooner or later they will lose a lot of girls working for them.
    But again by saying that girls that are doing good no matter where they go if the service r good they still can make the money they want.
    I think it go both ways, if girls dont provide d standard either d shop teach or train them or else they can just move along to cheaper shop who dont care about quality.

Banned
    At the start of my punting I had to sit next to an old? 70 year old man who looked creepy. From then I never felt comfortable seeing other punters
    Did he drink a lot of water? If yes was probably Alunghor

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Lessons learnt here:
    1) don't try new girl on the first day, if a girl stay on the roster for a few days, it more likely she knows how to do her job.

2) Lower your expectation for the Js and Ks. Something has to give at 278's price.

3) I know people all have that itch for Japs and Koreans but I REALLY suggest you guys take the Chinese girls if you want a safe bet. The ones that i had seen are top notch and did not miss a beat on the service.
    Nice info. Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234