Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl Mvements

Banned

Girl Mvements

Seems a few girls have discovered the new Greener Grass at 278 and saying Au Revoir to their former employers
    278 certainly has established a new benchmark for quality not only for us punters
    But also the girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was disappointed at the 278 roster. I thought Ginza was meant to be a step above and thought they would have better looking girls.
    Put me off trying as could just go to the shops where the girls came from for less.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    I was disappointed at the 278 roster. I thought Ginza was meant to be a step above and thought they would have better looking girls.
    Put me off trying as could just go to the shops where the girls came from for less.
    Agree. I thought the recruiting would be solid, not just employing girls from other brothels in Sydney and increasing the price
    Early days.
    Lets keep track of how many 274 WLs are simply WLs move from elsewhere, and soon the prices go up, as the year goes on...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I think 278 has a great roster of very sexy looking girls. Yes they all work elsewhere but the quality is very good.

I won't punt there as $250hr is too steep for me but I think they are doing a great job.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Look.
    278 is special place.
    I haven't been there yet but the girls I seen b4 else where have turn from a inexperienced girl into a pro.
    I assumed they train the girls how to service the customers.
    Now from d wechat I can see now the price drop to 240.
    It's really like competing between marrickville 5 n 42 gladsville.
    If paying 240 get a girl who provide excellent service I dont mind going.
    I been to a lot of western suburb brotherl before but now i don't go as the girls are not as good as the ct n 42 or n5m.
    The girls who is pretty or sexy may first start at west but slowly will find the foot to move up the ladder to go higher quality shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I won't punt there as $250hr is too steep for me but I think they are doing a great job.
    This is my point exactly. Different opinions on here is fine, as we all see punting in different ways

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    queueing with 5 other guys in a common waiting area. Sounds like Central station

Are there speakers that call your name when it is your turn?

Mr X, Peggy is ready in 15 minutes in room 1.

Mr Y, Olga is ready in 5 minutes in room 2.

Mr Z, your booking is delayed. Thank you for your patience.

For express line girl, Bob is ready for any passenger in waiting room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeter View Post
    Are there speakers that call your name when it is your turn?

Mr X, Siba is ready in 15 minutes in room 1.

Mr Y, Fogie is ready in 5 minutes in room 2.

Mr Z, your booking is delayed. Thank you for your patience.

For express line girl, Obo is ready for any passenger in waiting room.
    Lol I will admit it’s kinda awkward. Everytime I’ve been sent to the common room it’s been groups of 3-4 guys who are together. But I always book ahead now anyways, cause fuck waiting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    Lol I will admit it’s kinda awkward. Everytime I’ve been sent to the common room it’s been groups of 3-4 guys who are together. But I always book ahead now anyways, cause fuck waiting.
    I dont mind if its a $100/hour shop or a $600/hour shop.
    I will not wait in a common area in any establishment. Funny to say, but some of the creepy guys I see makes me feel a little, unclean.
    I usually choose the lady and seek refuge anywhere with some privacy. It is only a matter of time if we are all going to one very popular shop, and congregating in one common area, before we meet someone we know. Apocolypse depending on that person you know

The whole fantasy that you get when you go to a see a lady, and its just you and her, is ruined when it becomes like we are all hemmed in like battery hens. Ive never done a private, but Im sure those who see private WL know that nice feeling of it feeling like just 'you and her'

Surely if its so bad men are being crammed together, everyone should be provided with a mask, as in the Phantom of the Opera. You are paying $250+, so thats just a common courtesy as you wait. They need to do something to protect peoples privacy
    They rightly blur out WL eyes and faces in photos, but when it comes to customers, there is no privacy

Banned
    Is there actually a speaker when booking is ready?

Then it is really like Central Station...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I dont mind if its a $100/hour shop or a $600/hour shop.
    I will not wait in a common area in any establishment. Funny to say, but some of the creepy guys I see makes me feel a little, unclean.
    I usually choose the lady and seek refuge anywhere with some privacy. It is only a matter of time if we are all going to one very popular shop, and congregating in one common area, before we meet someone we know. Apocolypse depending on that person you know

The whole fantasy that you get when you go to a see a lady, and its just you and her, is ruined when it becomes like we are all hemmed in like battery hens. Ive never done a private, but Im sure those who see private WL know that nice feeling of it feeling like just 'you and her'
    Privates are great. Normally in a nice apartment building somewhere in the city. Zero chance of ever crossing another punter. Sometimes you may come across another tenant of the building though.

No speaker. Tony will just come and speak to you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Privates are great. Normally in a nice apartment building somewhere in the city. Zero chance of ever crossing another punter. Sometimes you may come across another tenant of the building though.

No speaker. Tony will just come and speak to you
    Does the manager shout out "Hey Bill, its your turn. You come here a lot dont you. Hows work going?"
    Do you then have to stand up in front of everyone, like at an AA meeting, and turn around to check you havent left your umbrella behind?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does the manager shout out "Hey Bill, its your turn. You come here a lot dont you. Hows work going?"
    Do you then have to stand up in front of everyone, like at an AA meeting, and turn around to check you havent left your umbrella behind?
    No, when I arrive I get a spotlight shining down on me, and a crowd roaring sound effect, chanting V I P, V I P. Much like when I walk out for a Muay Thai fight before I step in the ring...

I actually don’t mind it that much, but I can see it being a problem for a lot of people.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, when I arrive I get a spotlight shining down on me, and a crowd roaring sound effect, chanting V I P, V I P. Much like when I walk out for a Muay Thai fight before I step in the ring...

I actually don’t mind it that much, but I can see it being a problem for a lot of people.
    You arent wrong. Im serious when I say its surprising for a large busy shop in the city doesnt make an effort to protect customers privacy. The masks are a semi serious need. Some customers could lose reputations if work colleagues or clients saw them

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    When I went to 278 there were 6 punters together with me in the waiting room, all on our phones so as not to make eye contact. Like a doctors surgery.

The girl would come, say her name, everyone would look at her and the punter who had booked her would stand up and go with her.

I thought it was quite funny. Like a production line.....next....next.....next....next....next....
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

There is in Ginza. Mr Smith go to room 3.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I went to 278 there were 6 punters together with me in the waiting room, all on our phones so as not to make eye contact. Like a doctors surgery.

The girl would come, say her name, everyone would look at her and the punter who had booked her would stand up and go with her.

I thought it was quite funny. Like a production line.....next....next.....next....next....next....
    Great business model, no doubt. Success should be respected
    But customers lining up together in a group. wtf
    Surely there must be times when someone will be seated next to their boss. Please just tell me Im being paranoid

Banned
    There is in Ginza. Mr Smith go to room 3.
    So there really is speaker in Ginza, that is hilarious.

But girl bookings on time unlike Central Station trains?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So there really is speaker in Ginza, that is hilarious.

But girl bookings on time unlike Central Station trains?
    Yes. Common waiting area with city workers grouped together

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The girls move to 278 due to more work. I have spoken to WL she say moving from shop to shop is normal for the girls. All about making money. To the girls is about business.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast