Thread: Hello Chaps

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hello Chaps

Hello Chaps

I have been a long time anonymous visitor to this forum reading reviews and checking rosters. I decided it was about time I join the club.

Bongo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome and happy punting! Be sure to step up and share your experiences, whether they are great or fails.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Your wallet will be permanently empty once your start punting
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Your wallet will be permanently empty once your start punting
    Haha. But as you can see, for a lot of guys on here, money and cost seems no issue !

Wallets can be permanently drained, no other life expenses to be dealt with

Senior Member(無間使者)
    And they say money can’t buy happiness... they obviously haven’t had a sexy lady sucking down hard on their cock, taking a huge load to the mouth. I’m pretty fuckin happy at that moment in time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ro7a7e View Post
    And they say money can’t buy happiness... they obviously haven’t had a sexy lady sucking down hard on their cock, taking a huge load to the mouth. I’m pretty fuckin happy at that moment in time.
    Im happier when she swallows.
    Spitting into a sink or tissue isnt romantic.
    But you cant have everything

But yes, BBBJ is a nice feeling. But a lot of woman have no idea how to do it well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post

But yes, BBBJ is a nice feeling. But a lot of woman have no idea how to do it well
    I’ve seriously only had a handful of girls swallow in my entire punting life.

But I would say had one of the best bbbj last night with this young chick at 278 called Eva. She was so keen. After I cummed, she just kept on going for god knows how long, I was literally cumming for minutes. Then to top it off, she quickly spat it out, ran back and started going to work on my cock again. Cummed another huge load within another 5mins. Fuckin amazing.

Senior Member(無間使者)

But I would say had one of the best bbbj last night with this young chick at 278 called Eva. She was so keen. After I cummed, she just kept on going for god knows how long, I was literally cumming for minutes. Then to top it off, she quickly spat it out, ran back and started going to work on my cock again. Cummed another huge load within another 5mins. Fuckin amazing.
    I have had a few exgf CIMSW, so if you havent had that time unpressured experience, I wont go on
    But your experience did amazing things to you; happy days !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had a few exgf CIMSW, so if you havent had that time unpressured experience, I wont go on
    Had plenty, absolutely amazing feeling. Truly feels like heaven.

Banned

That is fucking awesome.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

How about her nipples as well. They are huge sticky out things. Never seen anything like them before.

Is her pussy still hairy as it was very long pubes when I saw her ?
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned

So are you saying you know how to do it well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    How about her nipples as well. They are huge sticky out things. Never seen anything like them before.

Is her pussy still hairy as it was very long pubes when I saw her ?
    Yeah I never seen nipples/areolas like that before either. Lol. Just wanted to suck them all the time. Hahahahaha.

And yeah, as I stated in some other thread, the only downside for me was her bush. But everything else was more than perfect. So much enthusiasm. She absolute makes you feel warm. I wouldn’t usually see a girl with bush like that again, but I’d be happy to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Welcome to the forum. Still new here myself, but everyone seems pretty friendly and lots to learn so enjoy your stay!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Yeah I never seen nipples/areolas like that before either. Lol. Just wanted to suck them all the time. Hahahahaha.

And yeah, as I stated in some other thread, the only downside for me was her bush. But everything else was more than perfect. So much enthusiasm. She absolute makes you feel warm. I wouldn’t usually see a girl with bush like that again, but I’d be happy to see her again.
    Now I’m interested in seeing this girl just for the nipples.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Chaps

I must say I have always been surprised if a WL swallows. Maybe I've been seeing the wrong WLs.

Bongo