Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DOS。。。。Why so many fake pics ???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well, for me it’s very simple, you can’t go wrong when the photo is actually taken inside the room at the shop, like these :

Agree mate. That is sexy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Agree mate. That is sexy.
    Sure is! Fake pics are not if the girl in the photo is not the girl who knocks on your door or waiting for you in the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    OMG... was about to post something on this too. Finding the fake pics so frustrating.

Agree the girls who having been working at 121/diva are still mostly using older /original pics - Eudora, Emma, Vivian, Carli...

But all new girls have very skinny model like pics and when I went to check them out - they are still very pretty, young girls but they are not the ‘models’ depicted on the roster.

Even Lexi who I think is Ada at 121 (unless they are switching names around) looks like a fake pic on their roster.

Why would you need to do this?
    These girls are already pretty and sexy.

Just use the real pics and blur out faces.
    Yes Eudora has unfortunately put on some (a lot) of weight & her profile image no longer reflects what is being presented now.

She was top shelf quality before.
    I am sure it wont be too long till she works off her baby fat that has developed around her stomach due to her long hiatas in Taiwan. She still has great service though... cannot fault her.

Though it is interesting how the weight gain didnt make her breasts bigger. At least they wont go down a size when she reduces her size.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not a regular at DOS, although as a spanish lover I should get round to seeing Emma. I do, however, have strong opinion on fake photos. I do not mind some, and I completely understand that for myriad reason that some ML simply do not want their photos out and associated with their line of work. I am beyond sympathetic to this. However when a shop has mostly fake pictures the only way they can get me through the door is if I have read a trusted After Report so I know the quality of the girls has been vouched for. The fact is I am not willing to waste the effort of trying a new place out if I have no idea of what I am going to get myself in to. I will try a new shop at the drop of a hat if they have some pics of the girls and I see some I like, but if there are no pictures I will await word of mouth before risking my time and money.

Sometimes, pictures are used which have been taken many years ago obviously. Fake?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've seen Eudora only once before and if I hadn't read this I would have thought it was just a fake pic rather than an outdated one. Would have loved to see her back in the day

Banned
    to the OP or others ... do you use real unmodofied unedited pics on Tinder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I am not a regular at DOS, although as a spanish lover I should get round to seeing Emma. I do, however, have strong opinion on fake photos. I do not mind some, and I completely understand that for myriad reason that some ML simply do not want their photos out and associated with their line of work. I am beyond sympathetic to this. However when a shop has mostly fake pictures the only way they can get me through the door is if I have read a trusted After Report so I know the quality of the girls has been vouched for. The fact is I am not willing to waste the effort of trying a new place out if I have no idea of what I am going to get myself in to. I will try a new shop at the drop of a hat if they have some pics of the girls and I see some I like, but if there are no pictures I will await word of mouth before risking my time and money.
    Well said E fun ! (Punt intended ......... haha)

What you see is what you get. And with a photo like this, there ain’t nothing else you need to consider isn’t it ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    agree buddy, people have different taste. No need to use fake pic and make all girls looks same

Senior Member(無間使者)
    104lpn8.jpgimg_7240.jpg

Just randomly chose 2 pics from their roster, if you think these pics are just unedited but real ones, then, I got nothing to say, enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well said E fun ! (Punt intended ......... haha)

What you see is what you get. And with a photo like this, there ain’t nothing else you need to consider isn’t it ??

God damn I wanna see bonnie again. Been in and out of the state the last couple of months and just don't have the time these days. Hopefully things will settle down in a bit lol.

Junior Member(有D料到)

DOS。。。。Why so many fake pics ???

Quote Originally Posted by moz View Post
    Which girls have. Come back under a new name ??

Certainly not the long standing girls like Emma, Vivien, Carlli, Lexi, all of whom have real photos as well
    Is Lexi the tiny little Taiwanese girl with the tattoo on her collar bone ?? Haven’t seen her for a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Arent fake photos being stamped out? What does Dept Fair Trading say about this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fake photo is the least of this shop's problem (recently, they actually added a lot more real photos, kudos to the owner), nonexistent girls on roster is a much worse crime.

you see a girl whose description sounds perfect and try to book her, only to be told she just decided to not come in. so i asked why not remove her from the roster? reply is sorry too busy to update.
    ok, can i book this other girl who is supposed to start at 4pm? sorry, she's already booked out, why don't you try girls C,D or E?.
    me: #$!×%?! seriously?
    this isn't the first time i see such dirty tricks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like DOS management have taken over 359 Riley, and closed the little place nearer to central.
    A few girls appearing on both rosters!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like DOS management have taken over 359 Riley, and closed the little place nearer to central.
    That's probably a good thing, the DOS shops, both of them are so badly maintained and so dirty. Hope the new place they get is at least newer & cleaner & properly maintained.

There was a while they have improved in taking real pics in the shop. The last being Emma's with the bottle (bro AH fav). But since than all new pics are of "unknown origin" again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that's news.
    does this mean they can legally provide FS in their sussexx sr shop as well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    that's news.
    does this mean they can legally provide FS in their sussexx sr shop as well?
    According to their roster page. Yes. FS is on the menu.

Essentially it's a FS shop, which is a good thing cos the gals at DOS can't do massage at all and just try to upsell you with extra-extras... This way they can get straight to it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It’s a pity because if reception is reliable, then they can actually get a lot of business from regulars on good recommendations.

Banned
    Yes it was confirmed by DOS reception.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast