Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DOS。。。。Why so many fake pics ???

Senior Member(無間使者)

DOS。。。。Why so many fake pics ???

Diva on sussex

This place used to be good, if not great, I had some great punts there.

Now....

1) Eight out of ten girl's pictures arefake...absolutely fake.

2) They change girl's name so you would think they have a new girl. So, when they say there is a new girl today, you might have seen her 5 times already.

Sigh.....have made too much money and don't give a shit anymore ???

Quote Originally Posted by foxybabe View Post
    Diva on sussex

Now....

2) They change girl's name so you would think they have a new girl. So, when they say there is a new girl today, you might have seen her 5 times already.

Mate. I don’t know who you have been seeing in the shop . For me, I usually only see Emma and her 40G’s, and those two photos they ever used for Emma were both real, so I don’t really care what else do they do ?

Well, if you are so concerned about real photos on Massage Girls , I have a tip for you, go see Bonnie and Miko at Blossom, both genuine photos on the roster and all natural E Cups, I personally guarantee it! can’t be any more real than that, right?......... haha

Speaking of which, looks like Emma has just come back !!

Carli photo is 100% real. She is even more pretty in real life. With the whole clueless student outfit :'')

Banned
    Diva on sussex

Now....

Because nothing is less boring than a roster without pic but not easy to ask the girls agree to take photos. Also, using a bit technique to make pic look more attractive (longer legs, slimmer, taller, more busty, ...). Haha. It happens in real life as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Shop never used fake photos is Summerville nd golden rose that I know off. Well done to both

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Speaking of which, looks like Emma has just come back !!
    YES...seems like she is back !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by babycatmassage View Post
    Because nothing is less boring than a roster without pic but not easy to ask the girls agree to take photos. Also, using a bit technique to make pic look more attractive (longer legs, slimmer, taller, more busty, ...). Haha. It happens in real life as well.
    That's not TRUE.

This shop used to have real pics for most of their girls.. Like brother AHL and Beta said both Emma & Carli's pics are real. They just stop doing it.
    Even if the difficulty you said was true, it would not justify using fake photos.

Wondering if anyone has sued or taken a Brothel/Massage to court for breaching Australian Consumer Law....

That's not TRUE.

This shop used to have real pics for most of their girls...they just stop doing it, even if the difficulty you said was true, it would not justify using fake photos.

Wondering if anyone has sued or taken a Brothel/Massage to court for breaching Australian Consumer Law....
    Yeah, most of the pictures are real, just doctored to make them slim or busty. 227 Broadway is one that never use real pic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    Yeah, most of the pictures are real, just doctored to make them slim or busty. 227 Broadway is one that never use real pic.
    Yeah, after Rebecca I never went to 227 again.

"were" real...but not anymore
    What really got me was that I went to see girl A 2 weeks ago, then she was off the roster, I asked the reception, they said the girl had retired.
    Then I saw this girl B on the roster, guess what, she turned out to be A. She said it was fine, coz both the pics of A & B were not her.
    The shop treats their customers as a fool....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which girls have. Come back under a new name ??

Certainly not the long standing girls like Emma, Vivien, Carlli, Lexi, all of whom have real photos as well

Shop Owner
    Our website are not real girls photos, but generally looks alike, some are prettier. We clearly noted "Our girls' pictures are similar alike images."

To Foxbabe: Thanks for your visiting us, please send me message of what type of girl or services you like, will recommend the suitable one for you, hope to see you soon.
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Our website are not real girls photos, but generally looks alike, some are prettier. We clearly noted "Our girls' pictures are similar alike images."

To Foxbabe: Thanks for your visiting us, please send me message of what type of girl or services you like, will recommend the suitable one for you, hope to see you soon.
    Hi Alice,

He’s like me, loves big boobs and loves Rebecca , easy fix ? ........... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi Alice,

loves Rebecca , easy fix ? ........... haha
    Miss Rebecca ! The personality and big big boobs....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The shop treats their customers as a fool....
    Avoid any shop that treats you like a fool. They may get away with that with someone walking off the street, but dont let it be you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thanks for your visiting us, please send me message of what type of girl or services you like, will recommend the suitable one for you, hope to see you soon.
    Give these people more business. They seem to actually understand customer service and put others to shame

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    Avoid any shop that treats you like a fool. They may get away with that with someone walking off the street, but dont let it be you
    When some shops treat customers like fools by not addressing complaints or bad service and posting fake images of girls then customers can choose not to visit such establishments. It's that simple. However, some customers have sex addiction issues or cannot walk away that the shops know they can take advantage of such customers and stay in business.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    so true.

normally guy visit wl/ml with kind of impulse rather than planning. And those fake pics induce impulse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    OMG... was about to post something on this too. Finding the fake pics so frustrating.

Agree the seasoned girls who having been working at 121/diva are still mostly using older /original pics - Eudora, Emma, Vivian, Carli...

But all new girls have very skinny model like pics and when I went to check them out - they are still very pretty, young girls but they are not the ‘models’ depicted on the roster.

Even Lexi who I think is Ada at 121 (unless they are switching names around) looks like a fake pic on their roster.

Why would you need to do this?
    These girls are already pretty and sexy.

Just use the real pics and blur out faces.

Well, for me it’s very simple, you can’t go wrong when the photo is actually taken inside the room at the shop, like these :

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast