Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DOS。。。。Why so many fake pics ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Close to Central station would be the perfect place for a Thai Empire. Never found a consistently good brothel in that area yet

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    that's news.
    does this mean they can legally provide FS in their sussexx sr shop as well?
    wouldn't think so.. licensing by address

Lots of the busty girls from DOS are on the 359 roster ! Great, no more mucking , just go for the fuck ? Right !

Just waiting for Emma to appear on the roster and I’ll go get her ......... haha

Banned
    Hi,guys, it had been a while,u guys still.here haha.

Things changed, in.the first shop we only need take care of.3girls a day, now is 5times.more than that amount...most of nti girls arrive young students,sorry,we can only taking pics when they feel comfortable. So if u not in a hurry can wait a bit, we have 10-15 gjrls in.the afternoon so.welcome to.see the lineup.

We will try to.improve our management and love u all.xoxo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diva On Sussex View Post
    Hi,guys, it had been a while,u guys still.here haha.

Things changed, in.the first shop we only need take care of.3girls a day, now is 5times.more than that amount...most of nti girls arrive young students,sorry,we can only taking pics when they feel comfortable. So if u not in a hurry can wait a bit, we have 10-15 gjrls in.the afternoon so.welcome to.see the lineup.

We will try to.improve our management and love u all.xoxo
    Thanks shop for the good effort.

can confirm the pics of Miko, Wendy are real, Claire's is close (actual person is slightly slimmer).

Sakura(jap): real person is a bit different, but still quite tall and overall slender. the photo is obviously too glamorous.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by annintofu View Post
    Thanks shop for the good effort.

can confirm the pics of Miko, Wendy are real, Claire's is close (actual person is slightly slimmer).

Sakura(jap): real person is a bit different, but still quite tall and overall slender. the photo is obviously too glamorous.
    How is Miko’s service? Been wanting to try but not sure how she’d be.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexkniight View Post
    How is Miko’s service? Been wanting to try but not sure how she’d be.
    Thanks
    she's slim and very cute (would rate her face as 8-9 out of 10). body is great too. one of the better girls at this shop.

no princess syndrome, willing to let me take control, that's the important part for me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Imo Sakura pic is real. She has that tall slim body and I have seen her wear that short skirt. Can't see her face or even face shape in that pic so can't comment on that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The shop main problem aside from some obvious fake pics and dirty rooms is the disorganization imo.

Probably gotten too big with so many girls so it's hard to maintain reasonable control. Seem like reception is very busy, many times reply very late or made simple errors in bookings.

And girls come and go as they like. Many times after booking confirmed, reception then let me know it's canceled when I arrive or on the way. They give some excuse like the girl has emergency or have lunch or left early etc. Then ask you to choose another.

Their main asset is still location and many new girls so once awhile you can be lucky and see genuine young cute girl or girls with good services. All in all they dun need the advertisement here anyway. They are like the m8 and midas Korean massages, will always be busy with or without our business.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcode View Post
    The shop main problem aside from some obvious fake pics and dirty rooms is the disorganization imo.

Probably gotten too big with so many girls so it's hard to maintain reasonable control. Seem like reception is very busy, many times reply very late or made simple errors in bookings.

And girls come and go as they like. Many times after booking confirmed, reception then let me know it's canceled when I arrive or on the way. They give some excuse like the girl has emergency or have lunch or left early etc. Then ask you to choose another.

Their main asset is still location and many new girls so once awhile you can be lucky and see genuine young cute girl or girls with good services. All in all they dun need the advertisement here anyway. They are like the m8 and midas Korean massages, will always be busy with or without our business.
    We do care about all the clients, but most of new.to.industry girls they are like 00 generation, they tried one client get scared off, i guess that's the main thing s some customers like, unknown adventure.

So what's ur wechat Id, see hi next time.

Normally,we try to reply asap, but when its busy,we always try to message back,if we know who.u r..
    Seems like u always support us, thx for the feedback.

Love and hate,Diva On Sussex manager.xoxo

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think we would all prefer it if the shops used really pictures but some girls don’t want to be recognised

In that case just show the body, no face. Problem solved

Not rocket science

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    my suggestion with regulars is if reception can give clear advice about what the girl is like. That saves disappointment and builds up business. When one looks at the site every girl is said to be incredibly beautiful and of course that is not true. I know the advertisements have to say that out of respect for the girls but it’s unhelpful for the customer.

Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    my suggestion with regulars is if reception can give clear advice about what the girl is like. That saves disappointment and builds up business. When one looks at the site every girl is said to be incredibly beautiful and of course that is not true. I know the advertisements have to say that out of respect for the girls but it’s unhelpful for the customer.
    Some shops are already doing that for ages and seems to have established a good reputation and confidence in the industry like the age, body shape and sizes, English level , part 1 skills and open minded ?

But DOS has been open about this since they have grown from that little place on Quay St with 3 girls to now with 3 shops (including the latest full licensed FS!) and must be like 20 girls a day, and some NTI may only lasted one shift and they have to start fresh again.

So yeah, it’s kind of tough and give credit where credit is due , their shop has consistently supplies genuine young girls to the Sydney punting community and there must be an army of supporters who just go there regularly just to have a taste of the newbies ! Are they not ? And that’s punting , right ?

If people are looking for consistency in good services , or venues with high cleaning standards, surely there are enough intels around the forum that you can go to see the sure thing ! But won’t you get bored ? So many RnT punters are out there purely interested in the young and innocent and I think DOS might be the one place where they can go to and get their fix.

I’m surely not their regulars but the few times that I went, it’s all been pretty good - of course I only went exclusively to see those really busty girls and they have never disappointed and in direct contradiction to the title - all those big tits girls photos are REAL too !!

So, DOS is Not perfect, we all knew that but for what many punters are looking for, they deliver !

Just my two cents

Cheers

Ps. Still waiting for Emma to return - again - and work at 359 so that I can tick ALL the remaining boxes on her list ........ haha - can’t you tell, I’m a fan and of course I’m biased !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123