Thread: Busty, tight pussied Anna - 27 Christina Road, Villawood. Also known as Yumi at 78a Artarmon

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Busty, tight pussied Anna - 27 Christina Road, Villawood. Also known as Yumi at 78a Artarmon

Two years ago I met a girl called Yumi from 78a Artarmon at 12 Euston, Rydalmere. Very busty girl with a great figure and an awesome fuck.

Today I went back to 27 Villawood after a great session with Angela two days ago and a busty girl Anna said hello. Very pretty, long curly hair, huge enhanced D Cups and teenage, petite body. Handed over my $120 for a bargain one hour FS and Anna takes me by the hand to the room. Later I would find out that Anna is Yumi. The same girl.

Anna is very playful, speaks good English and we had a great time together. She is very experienced. Bbbj skills off the chart, a very muscular tight pussy that she squeezes and strangles your cock with as you fuck her, awesome big tits that are enhanced but great to play with and feel very natural. Sensational service girl and one of the best fucks and attitudes in Sydney.

I like Anna's friendly attitude. She cuddled, kissed, caressed, massaged, licked, sucked and fucked me constantly for the whole hour. I reciprocated the favour by licking her lovely tight trimmed pussy to a very strong orgasm.

After we had fucked we talked about the shops that I visit. She told me that she works at 78a Artarmon as Yumi and that after I had just licked her to a beautiful orgasm she remembered me from 2 years ago when I saw her only once at 12 Euston. She remembered that I booked her for two hours and that I gave her lots of orgasms. I then started to recall that session and remembered who she was. She normally wears a blue fishnet body suit. Other punters on this forum will know who she is.

Funny that she remembered me after all this time and she was very complimentary of my DATY skills which she said stuck in her memory. I liked that compliment very much.

We talked about the girls that we know, the legendary Pamela and Rainbow from Artarmon and Bonza Beauties and she told me a few secrets which I won't divulge but were very interesting.

We were 10 minutes over time and no buzzer had gone off. Anna said that she would reward me for giving her a nice orgasm and said "we have 5 minutes left. Fuck me again". I am normally a one shot man and I had already cum when fucking her in doggie but she wanked my cock, sucked it bbbj until it was hard and then I quickly fucked her really hard in mish like a V8 engine piston at 6,000 revs and I came again. Woo Hoo. 2 shots for me. Not quite Pussyhands territory but I was pleased with my two orgasms.

27 Villawood has delivered twice this week. $120 hr FS and both girls have been super friendly, very busty, gave me bbbj, let me DATY them both to orgasm and provided service as good as I have received anywhere.

Anna and Angela - good girls and at a bargain price. I will be back......tomorrow.

$120 hr......ridiculous value.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $120 an hour is stupendous

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronni View Post
    $120 an hour is stupendous
    Sure is. So was Anna.

I have punted for 17 years and several 1,000's of girls. 99% in $150 hr or less shops.

You just need the right attitude with the girls. Be friendly, kind, gentle with them, make them laugh, give them some compliments, let them relax then you will get your rewards in terms of bbbj, DATY and kissing.

You also need to go the right shops as well. If I go to a shop a few times and service is poor then I won't generally return.

To me I don't really enjoy Diamond Class $250hr. Yes you get a guarantee of service but everyone gets the same. The thrill of the $150hr shops is a bit like massage parlours...seeing what extras you can get for free. The challenge.

Also I like a fuck about 5 or 6 times a week so I need to seek out value or my wallet is too empty
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Two years ago I met a girl called Yumi from 78a Artarmon at 12 Euston, Rydalmere. Very busty girl with a great figure and an awesome fuck.

Today I went back to 27 Villawood after a great session with Angela two days ago and a busty girl Anna said hello. Very pretty, long curly hair, huge enhanced D Cups and teenage, petite body. Handed over my $120 for a bargain one hour FS and Anna takes me by the hand to the room. Later I would find out that Anna is Yumi. The same girl.

Anna is very playful, speaks good English and we had a great time together. She is very experienced. Bbbj skills off the chart, a very muscular tight pussy that she squeezes and strangles your cock with as you fuck her, awesome big tits that are enhanced but great to play with and feel very natural. Sensational service girl and one of the best fucks and attitudes in Sydney.

I like Anna's friendly attitude. She cuddled, kissed, caressed, massaged, licked, sucked and fucked me constantly for the whole hour. I reciprocated the favour by licking her lovely tight trimmed pussy to a very strong orgasm.

After we had fucked we talked about the shops that I visit. She told me that she works at 78a Artarmon as Yumi and that after I had just licked her to a beautiful orgasm she remembered me from 2 years ago when I saw her only once at 12 Euston. She remembered that I booked her for two hours and that I gave her lots of orgasms. I then started to recall that session and remembered who she was. She normally wears a blue fishnet body suit. Other punters on this forum will know who she is.

Funny that she remembered me after all this time and she was very complimentary of my DATY skills which she said stuck in her memory. I liked that compliment very much.

We talked about the girls that we know, the legendary Pamela and Rainbow from Artarmon and Bonza Beauties and she told me a few secrets which I won't divulge but were very interesting.

We were 10 minutes over time and no buzzer had gone off. Anna said that she would reward me for giving her a nice orgasm and said "we have 5 minutes left. Fuck me again". I am normally a one shot man and I had already cum when fucking her in doggie but she wanked my cock, sucked it bbbj until it was hard and then I quickly fucked her really hard in mish like a V8 engine piston at 6,000 revs and I came again. Woo Hoo. 2 shots for me. Not quite Pussyhands territory but I was pleased with my two orgasms.

27 Villawood has delivered twice this week. $120 hr FS and both girls have been super friendly, very busty, gave me bbbj, let me DATY them both to orgasm and provided service as good as I have received anywhere.

Anna and Angela - good girls and at a bargain price. I will be back......tomorrow.

$120 hr......ridiculous value.
    2 shots? So was that like entree and main for you?

Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    2 shots? So was that like entree and main for you?
    Pussyhands is starting to get a bit jealous

And I didn't eat any of it. I only eat it off their bodies but today I came twice in the dom. I don't like the rubbery aftertaste.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have punted for 17 years and several 1,000's of girls. 99% in $150 hr or less shops.
    May the ability to punt freely and at this price range continue for the next 10 years

Im fighting the brainwashing that is telling me I gotta pay double this for a decent punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)

You also need to go the right shops as well. If I go to a shop a few times and service is poor then I won't generally return.
    When I started punting I was always surprised how many shops dont give a shit if you return or not. Its actually the majority of shops
    There is no checking feedback about the WLs service, asking what would attract you to come back as a regular. None of that

If I managed one of the struggling brothels, I would be politely asking what women you found that satisfied, gently thanking you for your ongoing patronage, and working to get expand a regular customer base. But then again maybe that approach doesnt mean anything in the sex industry

But for a service where customers are being charged upwards of $200 a time, its funny you get less of a welcome or good bye than what you get from your $20 barber !

Junior Member(有D料到)

Also I like a fuck about 5 or 6 times a week so I need to seek out value or my wallet is too empty
    I am here picturing, if you never started punting, you would own a yacht, some really expensive sports car and living somewhere in the northern beaches

But who cares about that, punting is more fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oxking View Post
    I am here picturing, if you never started punting, you would own a yacht, some really expensive sports car and living somewhere in the northern beaches

But who cares about that, punting is more fun.
    He might be richer but he would always be hungry

Banned
    Pussyhands is starting to get a bit jealous

And I didn't eat any of it. I only eat it off their bodies but today I came twice in the dom. I don't like the rubbery aftertaste.
    I think Pussyhands needs to see a Dr.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good review
    Worth a visit