Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thailand recommendation

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bouncybouncy View Post
    Great link Bouncy . Thx

This is funny...threesomes will attract extra fees!
    "Greeting from Hotel Solo! Referring to your mail we would like to inform you that we did not charge for the joiner fee. However, if you have book 2 people and bring more joiner will be charge for third part Baht 1,000 net per people per night. Phupanart Yodtong. Hotel Manager".

Are airbnbs guest friendly?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t heard of package deals in Thailand. It’s BYO.

And like anything, you want to do a test drive, before you commit to spending a lot of time with them. Most do not have much English language so spending a lot of time together could be a burden.

Of course there are a lot of short time options as you know. Most girls want a short time not a long time because they can return to the bar and get another customer. Long time is often only to 6am in the morning. Most bar girls have commitments of one kind or another unless you look like Tom Cruise or you throw lots of money around.

If you are in Phuket, there are many places near resorts to find a BYO. The in-room massage services with extras can also be good. You should talk to the baggage front desk staff. They do the girl screening. You could chat with the front desk manager. Often they ID the girls to protect the customer.

I’m back in Thailand again this month. It looks like it will be nearly back to the low season normal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    I haven’t heard of package deals in Thailand. It’s BYO.

And like anything, you want to do a test drive, before you commit to spending a lot of time with them. Most do not have much English language so spending a lot of time together could be a burden.

Of course there are a lot of short time options as you know. Most girls want a short time not a long time because they can return to the bar and get another customer. Long time is often only to 6am in the morning. Most bar girls have commitments of one kind or another unless you look like Tom Cruise or you throw lots of money around.

If you are in Phuket, there are many places near resorts to find a BYO. The in-room massage services with extras can also be good. You should talk to the baggage front desk staff. They do the girl screening. You could chat with the front desk manager. Often they ID the girls to protect the customer.

I’m back in Thailand again this month. It looks like it will be nearly back to the low season normal.
    Yes lookha I was thinking about asking my front desk boys if they knew any reliable girls would would like to make some good cash for a few days with a friendly visitor…usually spend way too much money at massage and soapies so it is a good way to save a few bucks and look after the local girls…I am over at the end of the month so it will be interesting to see how it is…last visit was January 20 so it will be good to see how normal things are …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can anyone recommend a waxing place with a good finish in Bangkok please

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234