Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand recommendation

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Junior Member(有D料到)

Thailand recommendation

Thinking about going to Thailand in August.. Anyone have recommendation for nice resorts to stay at that includes girls within the resorts as a package deal?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not serious are you?
    Nothing like a package deal I'm afraid. Best go to Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok or Chaing Mai for what you are after. Pattaya is basically sex capital of world - just go there once to say yeah I have been there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FofW View Post
    Not serious are you?
    Nothing like a package deal I'm afraid. Best go to Pattaya, Phuket, Bangkok or Chaing Mai for what you are after. Pattaya is basically sex capital of world - just go there once to say yeah I have been there.
    Haha yes I am serious.. I just want to go on a holiday and relax i've seen few places advertised like https://alternativephuket.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I'd say these are a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by Oly53977 View Post
    Haha yes I am serious.. I just want to go on a holiday and relax i've seen few places advertised like https://alternativephuket.com
    Honestly all you need in Thailand is money and a dick. My suggestion go to Bangkok stay around Sukhumvit rd - go to Nana & Soi Cowboy - pay 2000-3000 per session. This will be a good introduction. Do it all yourself. Honestly its piss easy and I will guarantee you'll be planning your next trip before you come home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Honestly all you need in Thailand is money and a dick. My suggestion go to Bangkok stay around Sukhumvit rd - go to Nana & Soi Cowboy - pay 2000-3000 per session. This will be a good introduction. Do it all yourself. Honestly its piss easy and I will guarantee you'll be planning your next trip before you come home.
    I agree 100%. Have been to Bangkok many times. Just walk around the streets at night especially Nana and Patpong. Sukhumvit is a higher quality area.
    At night the streets will be full of hundreds of girls (and some ladyboys so watch out) all offering full service. Most are young and very hot.
    Beware of bar girls and touts in the streets. Hide your wallet while you do the deed or keep it with you in full sight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have anyone spent NYE in Phuket like in Patong?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    I have not but I am 500% sure the sex and girls will be better than Brisbane.

Banned
    Not NYE in Patong but Christmas and there were lots of Christmas celebrations going around to amuse the foreigners. However, did spend NYE in Pattaya and was surrounded by many lovely girls in one bar at the stroke of midnight. It was amazing. You have to experience NYE once in your life away from home. Anyway, prior to that I was at the beach watching the fireworks with a mate but you have to watch out for thieves who might try to steal your wallet when watching the fireworks. It does occur.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a great time in Phuket. There were so many people along Bangla Rd. For those who don't know ..... Bangla Rd is the main girly bar etc that comes alive at night. Started at 9.30pm to the wee hours in the morning. After midnight it was shoulder to shoulder and became unbearable. It was better staying in a bar drinking, chatting and being pampered by some bar girls. The downside is hotels prices, it was 3x 4x their normal prices. I suppose it happens everywhere during NYE.

I also spent NYE in Pattaya last year. Can you believe this ..... I went into the same bar where I spent NYE and this girl remembered me. I walked in, sat down and ordered drink. The girl was dancing on stage and pointed her finger at me and said "you come back". I said to myself "wtf". She came off stage after her stint and sat next to me and chatted. Just can't believe how she remembered me after a year. Well I did boom boom her NYE night Either it was a memorable fuck or a dud she remembered. LOL

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Seems the PC prudes up in Qld are getting upset by an airline ad on buses and billboards taht reads GET OFF IN THAILAND.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do yourself a favour.....don't even consider a package deal....

Book yourself a hotel in Pattaya from Expedia or Booking.com that suits your requirements and budget.

Land in Bangkok.....catch the bus from suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya and you will instantly get more sex from more hot women than you though imaginable....

Remember.....don't fall in love.....no matter how genuine they seem they are only in love with your wallet and the visa they desire....

Don't commit to 1 lady for the whole time you are there....change them every day or 2 at the most.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisguy72 View Post
    Do yourself a favour.....don't even consider a package deal....

Book yourself a hotel in Pattaya from Expedia or Booking.com that suits your requirements and budget.

Land in Bangkok.....catch the bus from suvarnabhumi airport to Pattaya and you will instantly get more sex from more hot women than you though imaginable....

Remember.....don't fall in love.....no matter how genuine they seem they are only in love with your wallet and the visa they desire....

Don't commit to 1 lady for the whole time you are there....change them every day or 2 at the most.....
    very good advice

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have been to Thailand at least 10 times and had a lot of fun. Once in Thailand many shops do have out call service where you can book a girl and she will come to you. Some hotels do not allow this. The ones that do say they are "girl friendly".

Keep you wallet and personals locked away.

Better to walk down the street as hundreds of girls standing outside so you can see and choose the one you like.

Always play safe.

Go to Nana or Patpong in Bangkok at night. Would take you many months to get around all venues. Be very careful taking a bar girl back to your room.
    Last edited by Massaddict; 17-06-2018 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Additional info

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I miss Thighland. Pattaya is the red light district. I remember there were soapies and a huge line up of women with different prices depending on the service level. No need for packages mate. Just book a room, decent one and just rock out with your cock out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Definitely go to Pattaya if sex and surf is all you desire. They have girls, they have the beach, what more do you want?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2141mj View Post
    Definitely go to Pattaya if sex and surf is all you desire. They have girls, they have the beach, what more do you want?
    Exactly where is the surf in Pattaya? Unless you mean the washing powder in the laundry.
    Finding surf in Pattaya is like finding a virgin there.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Exactly where is the surf in Pattaya? Unless you mean the washing powder in the laundry.
    Believe it or not but I have had great body surfing action at Samae Beach on Koh Larn...half an hour boat ride from Pattaya. At the time, I really thought that it would be a great idea to hire at least a boogie board, or maybe a board for some fun.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Yes what surf? No waves and the beach was dirty at times. You just see people sunbathing.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes what surf? No waves and the beach was dirty at times. You just see people sunbathing.
    Read my post above...I was referring to Samae Beach on Koh Larn, about 45 minutes boat trip away from Pattaya.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oo good advice. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast