Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thailand recommendation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Exactly where is the surf in Pattaya? Unless you mean the washing powder in the laundry.
    Finding surf in Pattaya is like finding a virgin there.
    Believe it or not but I have had great body surfing action at Samae Beach on Koh Larn...half an hour boat ride from Pattaya. At the time, I really thought that it would be a great idea to hire at least a boogie board, or maybe a board for some fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great body surfing action? Must have been Monsoon season or just before a Typhoon.
    King Wally - besides Indonesia - do you know of any other decent surf beaches in SEA?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Great body surfing action? Must have been Monsoon season or just before a Typhoon.
    King Wally - besides Indonesia - do you know of any other decent surf beaches in SEA?
    Yes...great bodysurfing and there was no typhoon or anything like that...I think it was just the right day with the right wind direction. I went to the Philippines many years ago and some guys there told me about a place on the west coast...I think it was called San Fernando or La Union or something like those names.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading recently that you need 3 negative COVID tests....any idea when we will be allowed back...
    I miss Pattaya....
    Soi 8 is my favourite....a bit quiet for some I know but been very lucky here ...
    Beach Road not the beach...
    Been to Hua Hin...no sign of any waves there ..lots of beach but no waves .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123