Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Thailand recommendation

  1. #21
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2015
    Posts
    132
    Katherine's in Phuket town is another great place - the happy hour is a good deal

  2. #22
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2015
    Posts
    132
    katherine-escort.com/gallery/

  3. #23
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    05-11-2015
    Posts
    132
    just had a quick look at their website and it seems they have jacked up their prices - 4,500 Bhat for 1 hour for outcall. Probably half that price if you use one of their rooms

  4. #24
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-04-2015
    Posts
    92
    I'm probably gonna head over to the bj bar 7 Heaven? And the nuru/massage/fs place massageaddict recommended.

    Don't think I should pick up any fls as I'm by myself and this is my first time alone in bkk.

  5. #25
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    383
    Hit Nana Plaza.
    Enjoy some drinks and the company of sexy bar girls. Hold your ground and dont be afraid to choose your drinking partners. Its hard initially but easy once you get the hang of it.
    Keep moving till you find a bar girl you really like (cock check to be sure no surprises).
    Once you find your girl keep searching for a 2nd girl.
    Once you have 2 girls negotiate a deal for both of them and ensure they offer lesbian service. Forget their asking price, demand what you want. If they dont agree move on.
    Once you spend 3 to 4 hours shopping for girls take them both back to your hotel and enjoy.
    Tell them theres a nice bonus in the morning for a great night in the bedroom.
    Its that easy.
    Just be prepared to reject politely women youre not keen on.
    I do it all the time.

  6. #26
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    a word of caution about freelancers tho don't leave an opened drink in your room of you have to go to the loo. My drink got spiked by one freelancer and I woke up with a sore head and about 5,000 bhat poorer (luckily had locked all my valuables in the safe)
    I heard that some girls put a drug on their nipples. So make sure they join you in the shower before getting down to business.

  7. #27
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    08-04-2015
    Posts
    92
    Went to 7 Heaven bj bar today and had mai (mal?). Damn she's hot but face and boobs went under the knife I think.

    Quite an interesting experience overall but I don't think I'd be back. Even tho I kinda want to try dew and cat.

  8. #28
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    383
    My recent visit to Nana Plaza ended up with me taking 2 x Ladyboys into the onsite short time accomodation up on level 3.

    1 hr with room and 2 x LB cost me around 5000 baht.

    It was one of the hottest fucking sessions ive ever had.

  9. #29
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    17-05-2015
    Posts
    4,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregorious View Post
    Hit Nana Plaza.
    Enjoy some drinks and the company of sexy bar girls. Hold your ground and dont be afraid to choose your drinking partners. Its hard initially but easy once you get the hang of it.
    Keep moving till you find a bar girl you really like (cock check to be sure no surprises).
    Once you find your girl keep searching for a 2nd girl.
    Once you have 2 girls negotiate a deal for both of them and ensure they offer lesbian service. Forget their asking price, demand what you want. If they dont agree move on.
    Once you spend 3 to 4 hours shopping for girls take them both back to your hotel and enjoy.
    Tell them theres a nice bonus in the morning for a great night in the bedroom.
    Its that easy.
    Just be prepared to reject politely women youre not keen on.
    I do it all the time.
    Taking two strangers to your hotel can be risky.

  10. #30
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    383
    Treat them nice. Fuck them crazy.
    Dangle the carrot for another night and enjoy.

    Ive never had issues

  11. #31
    99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,769
    Seems the PC prudes up in Qld are getting upset by an airline ad on buses and billboards taht reads GET OFF IN THAILAND.

  12. #32
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    25-03-2014
    Posts
    383
    If anyone is in Phuket now and wants an contact for a sensation girl who can come to your room PM me. She has the best hands and mouth your find.

  13. #33
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-09-2013
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Have anyone spent NYE in Phuket like in Patong?
    Had a great time in Phuket. There were so many people along Bangla Rd. For those who don't know ..... Bangla Rd is the main girly bar etc that comes alive at night. Started at 9.30pm to the wee hours in the morning. After midnight it was shoulder to shoulder and became unbearable. It was better staying in a bar drinking, chatting and being pampered by some bar girls. The downside is hotels prices, it was 3x 4x their normal prices. I suppose it happens everywhere during NYE.

    I also spent NYE in Pattaya last year. Can you believe this ..... I went into the same bar where I spent NYE and this girl remembered me. I walked in, sat down and ordered drink. The girl was dancing on stage and pointed her finger at me and said "you come back". I said to myself "wtf". She came off stage after her stint and sat next to me and chatted. Just can't believe how she remembered me after a year. Well I did boom boom her NYE night Either it was a memorable fuck or a dud she remembered. LOL

  14. #34
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    06-03-2012
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Had a great time in Phuket. There were so many people along Bangla Rd. For those who don't know ..... Bangla Rd is the main girly bar etc that comes alive at night. Started at 9.30pm to the wee hours in the morning. After midnight it was shoulder to shoulder and became unbearable. It was better staying in a bar drinking, chatting and being pampered by some bar girls. The downside is hotels prices, it was 3x 4x their normal prices. I suppose it happens everywhere during NYE.

    I also spent NYE in Pattaya last year. Can you believe this ..... I went into the same bar where I spent NYE and this girl remembered me. I walked in, sat down and ordered drink. The girl was dancing on stage and pointed her finger at me and said "you come back". I said to myself "wtf". She came off stage after her stint and sat next to me and chatted. Just can't believe how she remembered me after a year. Well I did boom boom her NYE night Either it was a memorable fuck or a dud she remembered. LOL
    Thai bargirls have an incredible memory. I have had many experiences where I have fucked a girl once years ago but they still remembered me.

  15. #35
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    17-09-2013
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    Thai bargirls have an incredible memory. I have had many experiences where I have fucked a girl once years ago but they still remembered me.
    My friend also told similar stories. They see so many men and they seems to remember faces.

  16. #36
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    28-12-2020
    Posts
    61
    Theyve got the best memories in the world

  17. #37
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    15-11-2020
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by thewidebluesea View Post
    Katherine's in Phuket town is another great place - the happy hour is a good deal
    Yes Katherine's is great nice place great girls who are very polite and accomadating

  18. #38
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Join Date
    29-05-2018
    Location
    Brisbane southside
    Posts
    749
    Blue Heaven Massage in soi 33 Sukhumvit, Bangkok is my favourite.
    The photos on their website is quite accurate.

    The pricing includes fs.

    M.A.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •