Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thailand recommendation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Exactly where is the surf in Pattaya? Unless you mean the washing powder in the laundry.
    Finding surf in Pattaya is like finding a virgin there.
    Believe it or not but I have had great body surfing action at Samae Beach on Koh Larn...half an hour boat ride from Pattaya. At the time, I really thought that it would be a great idea to hire at least a boogie board, or maybe a board for some fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great body surfing action? Must have been Monsoon season or just before a Typhoon.
    King Wally - besides Indonesia - do you know of any other decent surf beaches in SEA?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great body surfing action? Must have been Monsoon season or just before a Typhoon.
    King Wally - besides Indonesia - do you know of any other decent surf beaches in SEA?
    Yes...great bodysurfing and there was no typhoon or anything like that...I think it was just the right day with the right wind direction. I went to the Philippines many years ago and some guys there told me about a place on the west coast...I think it was called San Fernando or La Union or something like those names.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reading recently that you need 3 negative COVID tests....any idea when we will be allowed back...
    I miss Pattaya....
    Soi 8 is my favourite....a bit quiet for some I know but been very lucky here ...
    Beach Road not the beach...
    Been to Hua Hin...no sign of any waves there ..lots of beach but no waves .

Banned
    Exactly where is the surf in Pattaya? Unless you mean the washing powder in the laundry.
    Finding surf in Pattaya is like finding a virgin there.
    Yes what surf? No waves and the beach was dirty at times. You just see people sunbathing.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol best beaches are down south past phuket, James Bond rock etc.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Yes what surf? No waves and the beach was dirty at times. You just see people sunbathing.
    Read my post above...I was referring to Samae Beach on Koh Larn, about 45 minutes boat trip away from Pattaya.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Reading recently that you need 3 negative COVID tests....any idea when we will be allowed back...
    I miss Pattaya....
    Soi 8 is my favourite....a bit quiet for some I know but been very lucky here ...
    Beach Road not the beach...
    Been to Hua Hin...no sign of any waves there ..lots of beach but no waves .
    I've read that to get entry visa you must get Covid Vaccine, I've had 2 Pfizer shots no side effects at all, I'm hoping this time next year we can all go back over there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why haven't they developed a HIV vaccine??? sigh..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I can’t wait to get back into Asia. So many pretty young girls. I am old so they are all young and pretty. Lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    I can’t wait to get back into Asia. So many pretty young girls. I am old so they are all young and pretty. Lol
    My sources on the ground tell me quality of girls has gone up and prices are coming down across the board.
    Some bars cannot compete with the desperate girls that are free lancing online and many punters are saying fuck the BF and deal directly with the girls.
    1000 peso in Angeles, 500 - 1000 baht in Thai - hopefully this may see long term ridiculous bar fine system prices come down.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ84 View Post
    Why haven't they developed a HIV vaccine??? sigh..
    Not enough money in curing it when they can charge more money for keeping you alive with their HIV medicines. In reality HIV is much like COVID/Flu, if they were really gona have vaccines or cures for it they would.
    End of the day with HIV it doesn't leave the system, if you got a vaccine to reduce the severity it would still get you and continue to go around.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    amen, i'd like to visit one day also, getting old here suxs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    how is it post-covid, anyone know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidpunt View Post
    how is it post-covid, anyone know?
    A mate is in Pattaya now he said its starting to get better mainly beer bars massage shops etc and 11pm bars closing time at the moment. Hopefully they will extend closing times soon as im going over on the 28th March, travel insurance was around $ 350 which will cover you if you test positive and are forced into a private hospital, airfares are reasonable also as i got a direct return Qantas flight for $ 940, a mate from Melbourne got a Jetstar flight for around $ 600.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oly53977 View Post
    Thinking about going to Thailand in August.. Anyone have recommendation for nice resorts to stay at that includes girls within the resorts as a package deal?
    Interesting. You don’t really need this option and it’s not a good idea. Better to choose yourself and pick the lady that meets your preferences. Most girls want to do “short time” and then get back to the bar or the street to land another customer. “Long time” is not necessarily easy or desirable. When the dancing bars were open a few years ago at least you could understand the lady a little. Now in Bangkok and Pattaya, many bars are open and you can have a drink first. English language is often not strong. Of course older ones have better English. You can hire a nice short time room for around 400 to 500 baht. Much safer.

A friend of mine found a girl on Sukhumvit Road. In the room, he got one hell of a shock when he put his hand down “her” pants. (Lady boy). Surprisingly he told us this story. He did not consummate the relationship.

There are a lot of nice resorts in Pattaya and Bangkok. Some of the nicer resorts are not welcoming to bar girls and transient girls. Other resorts see this as a daily activity. There is some good advice in the posts above. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Lookha View Post
    Interesting. You don’t really need this option and it’s not a good idea. Better to choose yourself and pick the lady that meets your preferences. Most girls want to do “short time” and then get back to the bar or the street to land another customer. “Long time” is not necessarily easy or desirable. When the dancing bars were open a few years ago at least you could understand the lady a little. Now in Bangkok and Pattaya, many bars are open and you can have a drink first. English language is often not strong. Of course older ones have better English. You can hire a nice short time room for around 400 to 500 baht. Much safer.

A friend of mine found a girl on Sukhumvit Road. In the room, he got one hell of a shock when he put his hand down “her” pants. (Lady boy). Surprisingly he told us this story. He did not consummate the relationship.

There are a lot of nice resorts in Pattaya and Bangkok. Some of the nicer resorts are not welcoming to bar girls and transient girls. Other resorts see this as a daily activity. There is some good advice in the posts above. It all depends on what you are looking for.
    I've heard of a resort off the coast of Venezuela that offers this... Might need to do some research on it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Google girlfriend friend hotels in Bangkok or Phuket

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Shouldn't be that difficult to find such hotels in Thailand. They're everywhere!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick007 View Post
    Shouldn't be that difficult to find such hotels in Thailand. They're everywhere and especially now the hotels want as many customers as possible to stay at their places.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast